baseball just needs to end. i had stopped, other than some small pars. then 1 minute before game time i hit the Angels

Re: baseball just needs to end. i had stopped, other than some small pars. then 1 minute before game time i hit the Angels

I feel your pain...

Now double up on some over night cricket high roller!

Re: baseball just needs to end. i had stopped, other than some small pars. then 1 minute before game time i hit the Angels

2348ji23e

stick to foots bro! baseball suuuucks...

cheapseats

EOG Master

quebb is one top of it, chill on these days

Some cheese-eating high school kid give you the Angels play?

mofome

Banned

no impulse control for me.

im really going back and forth on ole miss. you playing miss? its at 3.5 now.

mofome

Banned

Some cheese-eating high school kid give you the Angels play?

haha its not about who gave it to me, its about losing sucking balls. im probably 7-2 on plays from you this year.

no impulse control for me.

im really going back and forth on ole miss. you playing miss? its at 3.5 now.

im still debating on the thurs games...i like sticking to sat/sun/mon personally...

Fade Notre Dame and Army every week and you'll be fine.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

im still debating on the thurs games...i like sticking to sat/sun/mon personally...

yeah i try to, but sometimes its hard. I think i may go that route this week. im having a tough time with each of these games.

mofome

Banned

Fade Notre Dame and Army every week and you'll be fine.

:cheers

Need to really learn the art of live betting with mr hoffa.

5-1 now....

not over..2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

vlad with a chance to rally us with 2 on

mofome

Banned

5-2

one big fly and we're all tied up!

mofome

Banned

two lead off men on for ana!

lets go!

yeah i try to, but sometimes its hard. I think i may go that route this week. im having a tough time with each of these games.

yeah it can get tough...but im usually real good w/ backing off when im not feeling good about a day

RALLY MONKEY:

mofome

Banned

5-3

need a jack here.

9 hits we need more than just 3

mofome

Banned

loaded with 1 down! lets go ANA!

CMON:

mofome

Banned

unbelievable. bases loaded, 1 out, and your 2/3 hitters get shit done

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

vlad leaves the bases loaded. lol

mofome

Banned

man in scoring position again with just 1 down. need to make them pay!

mofome

Banned

oh well, i guess we'll just leave more people on 3rd.

lol

mofome

Banned

shocking.

double - up tommorrow afternoon...

mofome

Banned

lead off man on for ana. lets have a big 8th and get a w!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

don't give up yet I got em too! I am 8-3 so far on bases today. LET'S GO ANGELS!!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

mofome

Banned

man on 3rd with no outs. come on we have to get this w!

this 3rd base crap is getting comical...

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

tie game :cheers

mofome

Banned

now lets win by 2

PO69

EOG Master

Pretty tough beat for the Yankees bettors

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

f*ckin baseball....I haven't played a side in over a month. Just totals and haven't really followed the games at all.

mofome

Banned

we're about to leave 2 more on.

good god

:+whipping

mofome

Banned

2 on, 1 out, and vlad/hunter dont do shit.

fucking faggots.