Week 3: WW pick ups

who is on your radar...im gunning for super mario in all mine...guy obviously looks like mannings new best friend the first two weeks of the season...

mofome

Banned
Re: Week 3: WW pick ups

waivers dont process till wed at like 2am. too many eyes around here to talk about the big moves to be made.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Going for Palmer for backup qb and trying to drop JC.

diogee

Need some bad wr help in one of them my 2/3/4 wrs combined for 3.80 points. Roy Williams is a fucking bum...can't believe I grabbed him. 2348ji23e

diogee

sf throws for a lot of yards, i bet hill is unavailable.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Hill would be about the 46th qb I would pick up...not science that Palmer>JC though. It was an automated pick late in the draft...figured I better get someone in for once Ryan has a bye.

diogee

Hill = 9-3 as a starter. :slep:

Not asked to put up flashy numbers...just manage the game and win.

mofome

Banned

Hill would be about the 46th qb I would pick up...not science that Palmer>JC though. It was an automated pick late in the draft...figured I better get someone in for once Ryan has a bye.

what palmer are you talking about? i thought you were being sarcastic. if carson palmer is on the ww in your league then you arent in a real league my friend.

diogee

Yeah Carson and no it isn't a pay league...someone dropped him after his shit week 1. Hoping to get him or Manningham...right now I have Fitz, Housh, Bowe and Braylon rubber hands.

rjt721

EOG Master

waivers dont process till wed at like 2am. too many eyes around here to talk about the big moves to be made.
You can't be Super Mario because I scooped him up before the season even started. :finger004

Damn I'm good. :+excited-

mofome

Banned

Yeah Carson and no it isn't a pay league...someone dropped him after his shit week 1. Hoping to get him or Manningham...right now I have Fitz, Housh, Bowe and Braylon rubber hands.

someone dropped carson. i wish i could pick him up in my league, i need a qb for week 4 when warner has a bye.

diogee

I have the worst receiving core ever created in another league:
Roddy
Roy Williams
Anthony Gonzo
Hester
Clayton
Nicks
Josh Morgan :shoot:

Don't think there is a remedy for that...Cutler seems to look towards Knox a bit. Maybe I'll grab Sims-Walker or Garcon to take a shot since my other wideouts will score .5 point each anyways.

mofome

Banned

what the hell was that dio. i worked here and ive never even heard of it. you cant just make contests up.

:nono

diogee

Too bad you were in the other league or yoyo could have felt the wrath of the diogee turfstompers as well.

what the hell was that dio. i worked here and ive never even heard of it. you cant just make contests up.

:nono
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I have the worst receiving core ever created in another league:
Roddy
Roy Williams
Anthony Gonzo
Hester
Clayton
Nicks
Josh Morgan :shoot:

Don't think there is a remedy for that...Cutler seems to look towards Knox a bit. Maybe I'll grab Sims-Walker or Garcon to take a shot since my other wideouts will score .5 point each anyways.

I got hester too. Cutler looks for olsen the most. Olsen drops the most passes as well. Hester must run shit routes. The only time i see him open is going deep lol
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

diogee

One league dropped JC and picked up Carson Palmer...hopefully start him against the idiot that dropped him. Also gives me a viable option when Matt Ryan is facing a tough D.

Other league dropped Duckett and picked up Sims-Walker...also dropped Beason and picked up Edelman. f*cked up on this one...meant to put the Knox for Beason waiver ahead of Edelman.

Knox is still available as well...thinking about dropping Morgan (thought he was a sleeper but it is already apparent that Hill is looking towards Davis and the sure handed Bruce instead). Waiver moves capped at 12 for the year in this league so it makes it tough to do 3 in 1 week.

diogee

Devery Henderson, Knox, Sims-Walker, and Laurent Robinson (bit funny seeing him as the most viable threat at wr for the Lambs) are all on the ww in 1 league.

Start 2 rb/3 wr...don't really think I'm in position to make a move for any of those on the waiver.
In that league I have:

Ryan/Palmer qb
D Will/Jacobs/Felix/Hightower RB
Fitz/Bowe/Housh/Braylon WR
Tony Gonz/Owens TE
DST Skins
Kicker Gould

Only 5 reserves and 2 of those are rbs...don't really want to give up a halfway decent rb to give an opponent better depth since WR depth is easier to come by.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Too bad you were in the other league or yoyo could have felt the wrath of the diogee turfstompers as well.

I felt that wrath twice. I only had 3 losses on the year and two of them were to you including the Super Bowl. There were four of those leagues last year and none this year. I was hoping to get another shot at you.

I got hester too. Cutler looks for olsen the most. Olsen drops the most passes as well. Hester must run shit routes. The only time i see him open is going deep lol

Thats all Hester did last year too. I would stash Knox away. Cutler seems to look his way.

diogee

I felt that wrath twice. I only had 3 losses on the year and two of them were to you including the Super Bowl. There were four of those leagues last year and none this year. I was hoping to get another shot at you.
Yeah that was good times last year. Wish we were doing it again this year. Maybe you get a chance next year. :thumbsup

Thats all Hester did last year too. I would stash Knox away. Cutler seems to look his way.
Yeah I really wish I wouldn't have f*cked my waiver order up. Having Hester I would much rather have Knox in the pocket with Cutler looking his way more early in the season. Probably shouldn't have even thought about Edelman.