Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

trading is definatly tough in foots, with so many stud players at each position its hard to deal for 1 from someone..

trading is definatly tough in foots, with so many stud players at each position its hard to deal for 1 from someone..

i don't know where to start on deals :doh1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i don't know where to start on deals :doh1
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

i am looking over your team now, u set with cutler or any interest in manning?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ttp what do u recommend for vacationing in flordia, kinda kid related, but not into the whole disney land thing..

I think i already said that most points shows who was really the best team, but the point is still to win it.

just an opinion my friend.

and New England had the best season a couple of years ago but they dont still get the rings because they were really the best team

i am looking over your team now, u set with cutler or any interest in manning?

Manning would prolly be too expensive for me.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

He should have picked up the first down a couple plays earlier instead of dancing around and getting tackled from behind.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Manning would prolly be too expensive for me.
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

cutler and a rb or a wr

depending on the the rb or wr, i might be able to toss in someone back to replace them

mofome

Banned

The guy who will have value if any of the recievers for the Chargers goes down...he is already beginning to take over for Chambers...

yeah but i cant carry a wr that will have value if someone gets hurt.

sexy.

I do need JC though. Skins are getting ready to make some serious noise.