Farve sure is making the Teddy and McCarthy look like fools......

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Farve sure is making the Teddy and McCarthy look like fools......

Pack was idiots to let favre go.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

no, he isn't.

this packers team sucks because they lost their offensive line and their defense sucks. favre would do no better with this team - and probably worse - as he'd do what he did in the mid-2000's trying to win games by himself and making tons of turnovers.

mofome

Banned

rodgers with a week to throw and takes a sack. awful

mofome

Banned

rodgers with more stats on the screen to bail him out after taking a bad sack

no, he isn't.

this packers team sucks because they lost their offensive line and their defense sucks. favre would do no better with this team - and probably worse - as he'd do what he did in the mid-2000's trying to win games by himself and making tons of turnovers.

Somebody with a brain. 91023i2ndw;l

rjt721

EOG Master

A lot easier to win when you have AD and a great O-line, as opposed to Ryan Grant and a poor OL, especially with Clifton out. Favre has the best player in the league in his backfield and all day to throw.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

A lot easier to win when you have AD and a great O-line, as opposed to Ryan Grant and a poor OL, especially with Clifton out. Favre has the best player in the league in his backfield and all day to throw.

don't forget a dominant defense vs. one with no pass-rusher AT ALL, transitioning to a 3-4, no true safeties, and two corners that - as much as i love(d) them - have gotten too old to be able to play the true bump and run that made them dominant in years past.

but yeah, people, keep watching ESPN and thinking this entire game is being decided entirely by QB play. :doh1

but yeah, people, keep watching ESPN and thinking this entire game is being decided entirely by QB play.

IT IS BECAUSE THE TEAM WOULD BE LOST WITH JACKSON.:doh1

mofome

Banned

I love when people are wrong and then say that other people just watch espn. while they, clearly, have secret sources that are sharper than others have access too.

classic.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I love when people are wrong and then say that other people just watch espn. while that, clearly, have secret sources that are sharper than others have access too.

classic.

anybody making the argument that the vikings are winning this game exclusively because favre > rodgers is an idiot and has watched too much espn. it's simple as that, mo.

not saying that you or anybody is, but it certainly seems that way. the vikings are just better. switch qb's and the vikings are still winnings, put rosenfels at qb and the vikes are still winning.

mofome

Banned

Secrete sources :+textinb3 man you crack me up

read again. i was not saying that I have secret sources, just mocking those who try to slight others by calling them ESPNers.

mofome

Banned

anybody making the argument that the vikings are winning this game exclusively because favre > rodgers is an idiot and has watched too much espn. it's simple as that, mo.

not saying that you or anybody is, but it certainly seems that way. the vikings are just better. switch qb's and the vikings are still winnings, put rosenfels at qb and the vikes are still winning.

Not really. People could just be favre fans or just be stupid.

I think ESPN ranked rodgers over favre for fantasy purposes and rodgers seems to get a lot of love from them.

mofome

Banned

Favre is a better football player than rodgers and has been much better today. I say that because I have watched the game.

I read it correctly and I thought it was funny. Not much to read into here.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Heh.

I said bump in 3 years, should have just said bump in 1 year. 91023i2ndw;l