VT @ GA TECH

Considering make the short drive to this one, let's break it down

VT is coming off one of their better played game of the year against an awful BC team, GA Tech is coming off a shootout against a FSU team who is not so hot.

Last year VT was pretty lucky to beat GA TECH @ Lane, they were out gained by almost 150 yards, they made up for that by forcing 3 turnovers while they themselves had 0. GT has a much worse D this year then last and VT's passing game has improved greatly as Tyrod is finally becoming what many thought he would be

If VT wins this game they have a good chance to run the table, same for GA TECH for the most part so this is a huge game for the division and for national rankings for VT

yours thoughts?

Line -3 VT

driver8

EOG Addicted
Re: VT @ GA TECH

VT ROLLS.

GT's D isn't much. Last year I think Foster handled GT's option offense better than most. I'm more concerned about the East Carolina game in a few weeks, than GT.

blue45

EOG Enthusiast

I like GT in this one at +3. Va tech has no answer for a good running team as they have shown in the past against Bama. GT gets 30 min or more for time of possession for each game. It really disrupts the offensive flow for the other team and tires out the other teams defense. I like GT as an upset in this one!

VT by 17...Teams seem to know how to better prepare for GT this year and VT has found their groove...

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Virginia Tech is a player the rest of the year. They were beaten by a Bama team that
people didn't realize how strong they were.

I agree with Noob, VT in this one.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Paper, what part of the Atlanta area are you from? I lived in Marietta for 20 something
years. Varsity and Tech game......many times my friend.

Would love to have one of those chilly dogs right now.

pags11

EOG Dedicated

when Nesbitt, Allen, Thomas, Dwyer and Jones are all on the field together and they are all fully healthy this is one of the harder offenses in America to defend...Johnson will have his boys prepared and they have a good shot for the outright victory...

Iona

EOG Dedicated

I like GT + 3 with a lean towards the over.

Georgia Tech returning 10 offensive starters form last year are comming together at the moment and seem to be able to score at will. The problem for the Wreck is that they have defensive problems. However,for me, GT will be able to score enough points at home Saturday to cover with a good chance to win the game.

I would think that the pulic will be on VT so you may be able to get 3 1/2 at some point prior to kick off

Anyway, I will be playing # 160 Georgia Tech at some point this week. Sorry Shrink.

I just think that Ga tech isn't even on the same playing field (no pun intended) as VT. Let's not forget that VT played Bama better than anyone else this year and GT lost pretty handily to Miami while only putting up 17 points. VT is as good or probably better than Miami, especially on D. You know Beemer has to have a solid gameplan and Tyrod Taylor seems to get better each game. Also, I don't think home field is much of an advantage here as GT can't even sell out the game.

VT wins big