The ordeal could have gone a few ways at Tennessee, as it went, well, play Tennessee this weekend

Bud Fox

EOG Enthusiast
Re: The ordeal could have gone a few ways at Tennessee, as it went, well, play Tennessee this weekend

I tend to agree with you, but this line seems like a potential sucker play to me. I don't see how anyone could think Ole Miss has a better team than Tennessee, so I'm worried Vegas knows something I don't but I'm playing pretty big nonetheless. This one's not gonna make GOY status is it? You can sell me on it for sure if so.

JD_

EOG Veteran
Re: The ordeal could have gone a few ways at Tennessee, as it went, well, play Tennessee this weekend

Guys, I have a question. I saw this at +4.5, then +5. I waited to see if would go up more, then it went back down to 4.5, so I jumped on it. With the arrests I assume, is why I am now seeing it at +6. You guys think it will jump higher? I want to add some more to my original bet, because i still think UT will win. Should I wait it out some more, or is +6 about as good as I am going to get? Also keeping my eye on moneyline +190.

Thanks and good luck this weekend.

mofome

Banned

I would think after all that went on today ole miss money will roll in. people dont know this team. I know some people fairly close to the program and i was up in the air after having called this an easy one all week. I now, after hearing the mood of the players, have more confidence in this game than i did before.

some of the players are calling this the greatest day of their lives, citing the introduction of christ into their lives and some power messages. This team is going to me some kind of intense out there this weekend.

If i was really unsure of where the ml was going, i would get half down now and then see where it goes. i wouldnt waste a number that i thought may be the best i was going to get.

JD_

EOG Veteran

Thanks MO. I'm here in Vol Country, and I know the people around here are pumped because of the way they have been playing lately. Fun to hear the trash talk at work, especially with the one or two rival sec fans sprinkled in. Good luck this weekend. I like the Vols here. Also on KY this weekend.

mofome

Banned

Thanks jd and BOL to you! Always appreciate your views and feedback.

mofome

Banned

here is a quote from the mother of pir 2nd best defensive player:

<HR color=#cccccc noShade>
The sign of a good team is how they respond to adversity. I saw several of the players tonight and they were upbeat and focused. There are some great leaders on this team and I saw that leadership shining through tonight. We as fans need to continue supporting this team 100%. What's done is done. We cannot erase the events of the past 24 hours. However, we need to move forward. This team will be ready for the Rebels on Saturday!
http://forums.eog.com/college-football-betting/winning-wednesdays-257660.html

LaxDevil

EOG Addicted

Love Tenn here. Ole Miss started the year overrated, and for some reason they continue to be overrated. But like Bud said, the line worries me because it could be one of those traps thrown out there by vegas. I bet the games I like though.

ballerhanz

EOG Veteran

I love Tenn here too but the large line movement really concerns me. From +3 to +5.5... that's not a good sign.

mofome

Banned

play tn, be thankful for the better ml.