Well that's it..just blew all my money again...

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Well that's it..just blew all my money again...

Why you no post fade? You no good boy! Me no rike you! Go aray RIIIII NOW!

buztah

EOG Senior Member

You need to develop a winning mindset.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Mikey from BFC is enjoying those 72 dollars. He's probably laughing his ass off!

They're all having a big ol' party and laughing at you, Octoman. I say you teach them a lesson and buy in for $500 and go all-in!

J

joeybagadonuts

Mikey from BFC is enjoying those 72 dollars. He's probably laughing his ass off!

They're all having a big ol' party and laughing at you, Octoman. I say you teach them a lesson and buy in for $500 and go all-in!

Do you know how many days in a row he would have to steal from his mom's purse to get $500?

Either that, or hit a whole bunch of alleys. Pick up some dogs, and go to his uncles Chinese food place, and make a deal.

OctoMan

Banned

I will moneygram you $50 within 2 weeks. May take longer but give me time. Really like the spurs 2nd half big

PO69

EOG Master

Octoman, why on EARTH would you send the money to betfirstclass??

Havent you learned that you cannot win at that book? Now I dont think that you are old enough to play at betjamaica, but you need to come up with some way to play there

OctoMan

Banned

Octoman, why on EARTH would you send the money to betfirstclass??

Havent you learned that you cannot win at that book? Now I dont think that you are old enough to play at betjamaica, but you need to come up with some way to play there

I know I hate betfirstclass but they do pay fast. Their software sucks ass keep getting stupid line errors when I try to submit a play. I am old enough to play at betjamaica but never deposited there

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I will moneygram you $50 within 2 weeks. May take longer but give me time. Really like the spurs 2nd half big

Eh. I'll pass this time but I'll do it another time. You have to post around here more. You've been over, as Matusow would say, at the kiddie games down the street. Start being entertaining around here and Kinger will reward you.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You can't just come back all of a sudden after losing clown points and expect us to give you money. Money must be earned! :whip:

OctoMan

Banned

Did you put the play in KR? If so post the ticket. and mammon I'm gonna have to start charging u for these fades pal

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Did you put the play in KR? If so post the ticket. and mammon I'm gonna have to start charging u for these fades pal

LOL Didn't you read what I said? I said I'll pass this time but I might another time if you continue posting fades here and entertaining us. That's your job! Money must be earned!

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=WelcomeTable width=600><TBODY><TR><TD class=GameHeader vAlign=bottom>Beginning
Of Week</TD><TD class=GameHeader vAlign=bottom>Mon</TD><TD class=GameHeader vAlign=bottom>Tue</TD><TD class=GameHeader vAlign=bottom>Wed</TD><TD class=GameHeader vAlign=bottom>Thu</TD><TD class=GameHeader vAlign=bottom>Fri</TD><TD class=GameHeader vAlign=bottom>Sat</TD><TD class=GameHeader vAlign=bottom>Sun</TD><TD class=GameHeader vAlign=bottom>Point Totals</TD></TR><TR><TD class=TrGameEven vAlign=top>Win/Loss</TD><TD class=TrGameEven vAlign=top><TD class=TrGameEven vAlign=top>1349.31</TD><TD class=TrGameEven vAlign=top>39.00</TD><TD class=TrGameEven vAlign=top>1144.00</TD><TD class=TrGameEven vAlign=top>0.00</TD><TD class=TrGameEven vAlign=top>0.00</TD><TD class=TrGameEven vAlign=top>0.00</TD><TD class=TrGameEven vAlign=top>0.00</TD><TD class=TrGameEven vAlign=top>2532.31</TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD vAlign=top>Cash In/Out</TD><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD vAlign=top>0.00</TD><TD vAlign=top>0.00</TD><TD vAlign=top>0.00</TD><TD vAlign=top>0.00</TD><TD vAlign=top>0.00</TD><TD vAlign=top>0.00</TD><TD vAlign=top>0.00</TD><TD vAlign=top>0.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

I am winning a ton of money and all I do is bet line moves and a few football systems.

This gambling is easy. You Rubes make it way to difficult and you bet with scared money. Up almost $2600 at just one of my 3 books this week.

OctoMan

Banned

You should donate to a fellow eoger cough cough.... And u shud share winners we can be partners. Help me get outta this hole

Cannon

Banned

Nice job cannon. What book do u play at

Matchbook and 3 locals. This book that I posted these amounts from gives me back 5% on net losses because his site has -110 juice. All I am doing is betting line moves. Screw that handicapping a waste of time.
Under in the second half of NBA games is unreal.

Second Half NBA lines

Atlanta under 95 1/2 (WINNER)
Wash under 96 (LOSER)
Phil under 90 (WINNER)
IND under 104 1/2 (WINNER)
Okla under 96 1/2 (WINNER)
Wash under 105 (WINNER)
Memp under 98 (WINNER)
Minn under 98 (WINNER)
NJ under 94 (LOSER)
Tor under 106 (WINNER)

Still Playing

SA under 95 1/2
Det under 90 1/2

8-2 ATS so far.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You should donate to a fellow eoger cough cough.... And u shud share winners we can be partners. Help me get outta this hole

Help this kid out, Cannon. About time you did something around here besides talk about Shrink, BFC and Chuck Luck! :+whipping

Cannon

Banned

I like being the jerk on this site. I don't do shit for anyone. Bad Karma helping gamblers. This broke dick clown should not be gambling. We should pay him to post his plays to fade I guess.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I like being the jerk on this site. I don't do shit for anyone. Bad Karma helping gamblers. This broke dick clown should not be gambling. We should pay him to post his plays to fade I guess.

OMG That was hilarious. :+textinb3

cheapseats

EOG Master

I am winning a ton of money and all I do is bet line moves and a few football systems.

This gambling is easy. You Rubes make it way to difficult and you bet with scared money. Up almost $2600 at just one of my 3 books this week.
do you fade them or tail them

janus

EOG Dedicated

This broke dick clown should not be gambling. We should pay him to post his plays to fade I guess.

i doubt that would work. he's probably not losing as often as he claims. if i were a betting man, i'd wager my whole bankroll this is pure attention whoring by a drama queen.

Cannon

Banned

do you fade them or tail them

I tail them. I make my plays in football the night before the game. The last two weeks sides in NCAAF are 18-2 ATS. I look for a 3 point moves and more in NCAAF. I bet totals as well. I will bet 2 point and 2 1/2 point plays for smaller amounts.

This week so far

C. Mich opened at - 11 1/2 (WINNER)
Utah opened at -17
Okla St. -18
Flor -41

NBA I bet 2 point and above moves yesterday

Den (WINNER)
Chic (WInner)
Houston under (WINNER)
Miami over (WINNER)
Clippers (LOSER)

NCAAB Yesterday

OU (LOSER0Clem (WINNER)
Mich St over (WINNER)
TCU under (LOSER)
Colgate (LOSER)
Fresno (WINNER)
IOWA over (LOSER)

NCAAB Today

Brown (LOSER)
Loyola
C Mich (WINNER)
N. Western under
Utah under
UNLV over
Texas over

NBA Today ALL LINE MOVES

Bigger Line Moves

Wash over (WINNER)
MEMP under (WINNER)
ATL over (LOSER)
MINN under (WINNER)
Mil over
Phil over (LOSER)
Utah under
Orlando over (WINNER)

Small Line Moves

Mil (WINNER)
Char (WINNER)
Orlando (WINNER)
Memp (WINNER)
Minn
Utah
Port under
Ind over
Bost under (WINNER)

Have to get results on the other gmaes not graded.

Cannon

Banned

Wasn't much but blew it all off at BetFirstClass on Ball state 2nd half. damn it!!!!

Get an account at creditwagering.com they will give you a $1000 on credit.

That should last you till Saturday. Then when you lose that open accounts in family and friends names. This way you never have to risk any of your own money and if you lose you don't ever have to pay.

J

joeybagadonuts

He already stiffed CW once. Octo, steal one of your family member's IDs and get another account. Get on it.