Congrats to the Boise St Broncos on another undefeated season and BCS Bowl game!

tripp

EOG Master
Only question now is who is their unlucky opponent?:pop:

I pray it is Cincinnati so Boise can whoop them by 20, although Cinci will likely be a nice fade no matter who they play.

alldogs

EOG Veteran
Re: Congrats to the Boise St Broncos on another undefeated season and BCS Bowl game!

cinci will be a great fade in bowl game

i think they'll lose to pitt still even though that doesn't matter

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Congrats to the Boise St Broncos on another undefeated season and BCS Bowl game!

I think they lose to Pitt also, but Pitt didn't impress me today and now has two losses vs below average teams.

The Big East is just terrible from top to bottom. People often say things like MWC is better as an exaggeration for some conferences, but in this case the MWC is HANDS DOWN better than the Big East and it isn't even close to being close.

Big East does not have one team that top 10 team would be afraid of playing. I'd be surprised if the conference had more than 1 impressive win this year

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

They lost some nice weapons and still came back with a decent team.

mofome

Banned

well, they would get beat by texas, but thats ok.

tcu beat them up last year and may again this year.

Well Spud Men, congratulations on another fine season.

The Devil

EOG Master

Boise deserves a BCS bid................and I still think Cincy is the best team in the country.................

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Boise doesn't want Fla or TCU.

The rest aren't good enough defensively to slow down Boise.

mofome

Banned

congrats to boise, but good god trip are you delusional. this team doesnt 'whoop' their trash teams by 20. Cinci? Cinci is better than they are.

:doh1

mofome

Banned

I think they lose to Pitt also, but Pitt didn't impress me today and now has two losses vs below average teams.

The Big East is just terrible from top to bottom. People often say things like MWC is better as an exaggeration for some conferences, but in this case the MWC is HANDS DOWN better than the Big East and it isn't even close to being close.

Big East does not have one team that top 10 team would be afraid of playing. I'd be surprised if the conference had more than 1 impressive win this year

wrong

mofome

Banned

Boise deserves a BCS bid................and I still think Cincy is the best team in the country.................

the best team in the land probably doesnt give up 40 to illinois. but maybe.

mofome

Banned

Boise doesn't want Fla or TCU.

The rest aren't good enough defensively to slow down Boise.

most of the sec would be fine 'slowing them down defensively' with a month to prepare for their little offense.

As would OU, TX, etc

Conrats to all of you who took Nevada + 14 points!!!! :+excited-

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

most of the sec would be fine 'slowing them down defensively' with a month to prepare for their little offense.

As would OU, TX, etc

"Little"...... Hehe.

mofome

Banned

boise played one defense ranked in the top 25 and they scored 19 on them. oh what a terror.

they score on dog shit teams that have no nfl players. literally, zero. neat.

mofome

Banned

#84 schedule in the nation. woo-hoo

mofome

Banned

Oregons schedule consisted of the following defenses:

Division 2 UC davis

and they finish out with a stout #105

That be that, as they say. Impressive. They managed 19 vs the one above horrible defense they played. Cool.