Mojoe/SBR

J

joeybagadonuts

How come you didn't come over to SBR while EOG was down?

We had a good time over there. Seems like you have some enemies over there, though. Bread had some serious hateful things to say. Did you really bang Robyn?

Decent site, I had never really spent much time over there, but it was funny to see the EOG crew keep the SBR guys in check.

Oh, and a question for TheShrink- why don't books and EOG have redundant servers for times like this?

:houra

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Mojoe/SBR

Isn't Mofo on post review? I used to be banned from there myself. We invaded that place. Lots of kids there. Lots of jealous kids with no money. Some decent guys too but the haters out number them- I feel bad for the good guys there.

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Certainly was nice to see the crew show up while EOG was on the mend. SBR has its problems, but they did a nice job accommodating the refugees over the weekend. I had a good time, for sure! :cheers

mofome

Banned

How come you didn't come over to SBR while EOG was down?

We had a good time over there. Seems like you have some enemies over there, though. Bread had some serious hateful things to say. Did you really bang Robyn?

Decent site, I had never really spent much time over there, but it was funny to see the EOG crew keep the SBR guys in check.

Oh, and a question for TheShrink- why don't books and EOG have redundant servers for times like this?

:houra

bread is a wife beater. Enough said. sorry I cant respect a little guy who gets drunk when he loses his bets and curses out and hits his wife. He is a fairy.

He also only got a job there so the girls would stay. No one wanted him, a few people turned down the spot with sbr and then he was the last option. He is a talentless, drunk, woman beating, douche bag.

As for why i didnt post there, how could i? why would I even know they opened a forum for eog? I dont read other sites. Simple.

Why make this thread? Because you care or drama is important to you?

Gl

mofome

Banned

Certainly was nice to see the crew show up while EOG was on the mend. SBR has its problems, but they did a nice job accommodating the refugees over the weekend. I had a good time, for sure! :cheers

EOG did that for them, it was nice for them to do that in return as it turns out. We lead by example here.

J

joeybagadonuts

bread is a wife beater. Enough said. sorry I cant respect a little guy who gets drunk when he loses his bets and curses out and hits his wife. He is a fairy.

He also only got a job there so the girls would stay. No one wanted him, a few people turned down the spot with sbr and then he was the last option. He is a talentless, drunk, woman beating, douche bag.

As for why i didnt post there, how could i? why would I even know they opened a forum for eog? I dont read other sites. Simple.

Why make this thread? Because you care or drama is important to you?

Gl

Guess it's a sensitive issue for you. I was just curious as Hoffa, Ken, Blondie, Dio, were all over there but you were not.

No biggie.

GL on your games tonight. I'm sweating out a huge play on the VandyU142.

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Guess it's a sensitive issue for you. I was just curious as Hoffa, Ken, Blondie, Dio, were all over there but you were not.

No biggie.

GL on your games tonight. I'm sweating out a huge play on the VandyU142.

12io4j2w90

You guess its a sensitive issue? Guess again, you have a better shot at it this time. Its just a stupid question to post on the main forum. I have no problems telling you that or with anything at sbr. You read me wrong if you take me for the sensitive type. I left sbr on purpose, not on accident. I didn't know they had an eog forum because I dont read that site. I also dont ask that people keep me informed as to what is going on. I am glad that they followed our lead on that idea; kind of them. Im quite certain that the posters from eog can control their posters without much effort.

You wanted to know about the little shit poster called 'bread', now you know. Do you feel more complete? I know I do. All that surprises me about him is that someone who looks like he does can get any woman and that someone that looks like he does can beat up any woman. Which surprises me more? unclear.

mofome

Banned

Yeah i wouldnt joke about it. I've been told some pathetic things about that drunken little clown. Wish i was down around you guys in NC so I could go trick or treating at breads house and say :+waving-5

mofome

Banned

Yeah I assume they are still married for one reason or another. She was offered the job he has/had. He gets work that his wife turns down. Just another drunk with an anger problem who takes it out on women. unfortunately, the world is full of them. Hes safe online and with a woman in the room, the two settings in which he acts like some tough guy.

J

joeybagadonuts

Wow, not a fan of bread in the first place. Guy seemed like a douche, fact he beats women confirms he is, in fact, a douche.

Good info, Mo.

mofome

Banned

He loses bets, bets drunk, goes nuts, breaks shit, curses his wife, puts his hands on her, etc. What a catch. Having a person like that talk poorly of me is the ultimate praise.

Apple

Banned

Bread is a major douche.. No question about it, guy knows nothing also.. One of those guys who thinks he's funny but has no sense of humor whatsoever..

mofome

Banned

he has no wit at all. he has no talent. he started writing some crapass american idol articles because 3 other women all turned the job down. even with people i dont like sometimes I can respect something about them, but not this little guy. his delivery is amateurish, he's just not a very intelligent person. But, at least he's a violent drunk.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I think hes in nc. i guess i could be wrong. I chatted with him a bit, i used to talk with robyn on myspace all the time.

Yes, I talk to Robyn on Facebook. Very nice girl. I often have wondered why she ever married Bread, LOL.

And maybe they lived in NC in the past 'cause I know that they live in Florida now.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

I will say, with my post 150K there are 3 people that things are not 'ok' with.

I should have clarified, but i didnt want to go that route.

J

joeybagadonuts

Bread wasn't too pleased when I called him a wife beater.

mofome

Banned

im sure his wife wasnt too pleased any of the times he got drunk, cursed her out, and put his hands on her.

Matt Rain

EOG Enthusiast

im sure his wife wasnt too pleased any of the times he got drunk, cursed her out, and put his hands on her.

lolz @ the deadbeat Dad making shit up about Internet strangers. That's unlikely to boost the ratings of your e-shithole.

(No need to research me - I'm openly gay.)

mofome

Banned

lolz @ the deadbeat Dad making shit up about Internet strangers. That's unlikely to boost the ratings of your e-shithole.

(No need to research me - I'm openly gay.)

You are talking to/about me? Difficult to be a deadbeat dad without a child. Nothing I have stated is made up and nothing I have stated is about a stranger. It seems that you have found a way to be incorrect 3 times in only 2 lines of work.

Thats intriguing.