Sorry Fezzo, but you just got completely dominated by a little old eog head mod

mofome

Banned
<table style="width: 100%;" border="0"><tbody><tr class="Column_Date_Headers_Odds"><td colspan="7">NCAA Football - Fri 12/4

</td> </tr><tr class="Column_Headers_Odds"> <td colspan="3">Game</td><td>Spread</td><td>Money Line</td><td>Total Points</td><td>More</td> </tr><tr class="AD1"> <td>Fri 12/4</td><td>307</td><td>Ohio</td><td>+13.5 -103</td><td>+468</td><td>OVER 57 -103</td><td rowspan="2" align="center" valign="middle">
</td> </tr><tr class="AD1"> <td>05:00 PM</td><td>308</td><td>Central Michigan</td><td>-13.5 -107</td><td>-560</td><td>UNDER 57 -107</td></tr></tbody></table>

;)

Im not surprised, but im sure you are.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Re: Sorry Fezzo, but you just got completely dominated by a little old eog head mod

Agree 100%.

1-0 mofo me.

Let's now see how the game plays out!

mofome

Banned
Re: Sorry Fezzo, but you just got completely dominated by a little old eog head mod

haha humble enough. Beating the line in this manner indicates that I should win what % of the time? Thats the name of the game, after all.

All in fun. I enjoyed the show, again.

BOL this week. I can't imagine how much fun you all are having.

August West

Rambler

Good call mo. Now let the shootout begin.

Mammon

EOG Master

It's time to translate this energy and possible talent to wealth Mofo.

Throw that in with Shrink's stolen plays and you are driving a Maybach or monster truck to the superbox for Tenn games with a swiss model who has a dutiful wife clause.

A posse even to try to bring you down from your generosity.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Stolen plays?

How can you steal a play? Is there such a thing?

mofome

Banned

well id like to win the game over and fezz to get his 1H

cmu should have about 30 by now.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

Even if I win my under 54, it is still very important to note, that mofome was right, I was wrong on the game in that I should have forecasted this line better.

Trying to win playing 'under' 54 on games closing 57 is NOT GOING TO GET IT DONE..............argggh

That being said, I got LIT UP opposing big line moves on sides, but more than hold my own with my totals.............

mofome

Banned

Well i had 52.5 and it got to 57. I think there should be more points, but thats football.

im just trying to learn the game and there is nothing i want to do more. Well, outside of the immidiate and thats winning the game over and seeing the 1h end on 23.

Mammon

EOG Master

Fezz its like you lost and Mo won here.
:+signs1-1:+signs1-1:+signs1-1:+signs1-1:+signs1-1:+textinbu

mofome

Banned

its about the move. right side loses. bad plays wins. that happened tonight.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

tough loss mo you keep beating the closing line by 4.5 points and you will be rich.

nobody can be that unlucky if they keep getting the best of it all the time:cheers

Mammon

EOG Master

Mnnnh? Bad play winning currently by 23 to 27 depending on your line.

More to it than moves.

Fezz didn't just bet it thinking the line would move, he bet it because he had reasons for under.

Good Luck.

I loved those tenn plays, they were capping at its best. Lines sat there all day for us to win/

Integrity

EOG Master

yup!

this reminds me of an argument/discussion i had with chute

on any single game, we all want the winner, but over time, it's best to have 'the right side' as the right side will win more often than not

mofome

Banned

Mnnnh? Bad play winning currently by 23 to 27 depending on your line.

More to it than moves.

Fezz didn't just bet it thinking the line would move, he bet it because he had reasons for under.

Good Luck.

I loved those tenn plays, they were capping at its best. Lines sat there all day for us to win/

actually, fezz just had the 1H under which he pushed.

you dont know anything. as usual.

when cmu is inside the ohio 10 4 times and they score 6, luck is involved. luck won this for the under. over is the play every day of the week. Cya around.

Mammon

EOG Master

23 -27 off deserves some humble pie but as usual the Cock in you is thinking. Grow up one day.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

first half under was a winner

no way it could have pushed

PO69

EOG Master

Mo how did you dominate Fezzik if he won the under and you lost?

mofome

Banned

because fezz was talking about line moves.

fezz posted 24 as his 1h under. i think. and i think 17+7 is 24. not sure.

later kids.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

because fezz was talking about line moves.

fezz posted 24 as his 1h under. i think. and i think 17+7 is 24. not sure.

later kids.

mo i'm just saying 24 was not out there ever for a 1st half total

so if he bet the under he won

i would love to know where fezz bet U24 at?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

a game that opens 52.5 53

never has a 1st half total of 24

mofome

Banned

i misread something then. i made several comments that i hope he wins his under 24 1h and the game goes over in the end.

who cares.

later

mo you called fezzik out here, dont ya think?

938four

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=468><TBODY><TR class=titleBarLiveLines><TD class=LiveLines vAlign=center align=left>Football - College First Halfs</TD><TD class=LiveLines align=right>All Times Eastern</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=468><TBODY><TR><TD class=LiveLines vAlign=top colSpan=4><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=468><TBODY><TR class=titleBarLiveLines align=left width="100%"><TD class=LiveLines width=* colSpan=2>Fri, Dec 4, 09</TD><TD class=LiveLines width=* align=right>Spread</TD><TD class=LiveLines width=60 align=right> </TD><TD class=LiveLines width=* align=right>Total</TD></TR><TR class=rowOneLiveLines width="100%"><TD class=LiveLines vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width=10><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=LiveLines>8:00p EST</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LiveLines> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=LiveLines width=*>Ohio</TD><TD class=LiveLines width=* align=right>+7 (+110)</TD><TD class=LiveLines width=60 align=right> </TD><TD class=LiveLines rowSpan=2 width=100 align=right><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=* align=right><TBODY><TR><TD class=LiveLines vAlign=center width=* noWrap align=right>27?</TD><TD class=LiveLines vAlign=center width=* noWrap align=right>Over
Under</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=rowOneLiveLines><TD class=LiveLines width=*>Central Michigan</TD><TD class=LiveLines width=* align=right>-7 (-130)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

mo you called fezzik out here, dont ya think?

<table id="post2582224" class="tborder" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">12-04-09, 07:58 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #2 <input name="plist[2582224]" id="plist_2582224" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Fezzik ******** type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2582224", true); </script>
EOG Senior Member

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2582224" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Sorry Fezzo, but you just got completely dominated by a little old eog head mod
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Agree 100%.

1-0 mofo me.

Let's now see how the game plays out!
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

the point of calling him out was not the result, thats always up int he air, it was about the movement. you missed something.

i also sent him a pm wishing him well this weekend, congratulating him on his success, and thanking him for the great contributions he has brought to eog.

ID, you just dont know a lot about things.

mofome got what professionals dream of but lost...

Getting the best number and beating the closing line as he did will win you big money longterm...

THE SHRINK

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

Gotta call this a 1-1 draw.

Mofome spotted the 'good story' and NAILED the line move 100%.

BUT, I had THE RIGHT SIDE. Anyone who watched this knew the over was bad.

Soooooo, I could make a case that it was a mutual donkfest with BOTH of us blowing it......the sharpest

1. Forecast 'over' money
2. Perhaps bet some over 52.5 but then
3. Bet 3x as much under 57.

Now, THAT is some strong sports betting.:houra

tripp

EOG Master

agree with fezz here, shows line movement isn't everything.

I played Oregon St/Colroado u 128 last night and it closed at I believe 123, and I will be the first to say I had the wrong side in that one easily. i may have beat the closing number by 5 points, but i made a bad wager and lost because it was an over game and should have had a line more in the mid 130's.

Correct that the sharpest play was un 57.

However, if you could analyze the game and line correctly. UN 28 2H was easily the best play.

mofome

Banned

this game would have gone over easily if DL, the best player in the conference, didnt botch 3 first half tds and another on the first drive in the 2nd h. cant make up for all those things, that changed the pace, left ohio in it, and thats why it went under.

first drive of the game cmu misses an easy td, next play is an int in the endzone. then they get to the 11 and miss a fg, they get to the 4 and kick a fg, and they get td and another td. then they start the next half with a drive to the ohio 1 inch line. CMU is #1 in the country, i believe, in redzone offense. under players lucked out for too long and the game became an under.

cmu could have, easily, had 42 points with 10 minutes to go in the 3rd Q. Obviously if CMU hadnt fucked themselves out of so many points, ohio would have played a different brand of football on offense themselves. Those things are a part of the game, but the discussion i had with fezz, where he laughed, was him laughing at where the line was moving. i beat the line by 4.5, but fezz got the W.

fun stuff all around. good capping, fairly boring game, good to talk capping/sports and not 'douche contest'.