A friend of mine has pressured me to using her 3500, or so, tax return, to wager with

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: A friend of mine has pressured me to using her 3500, or so, tax return, to wager with

MaMON,

I am looking to 'step my game up' and need about $10k more. Can you loan it to me for one year with zero interest?

Thanks pal

PM me the details of how to get it.

91023i2ndw;l

A bookie who bets :cheers Sorry It took 3 months to get 3k back from my old bookie after he saw I hit it big this summer. I got slowed since I did not need the money.

The point is Mofo is still on a payment plan and should not take this risk unless its his money. And if he wins its should be all his not 50%!

mofome

Banned
Re: A friend of mine has pressured me to using her 3500, or so, tax return, to wager with

A bookie who bets :cheers Sorry It took 3 months to get 3k back from my old bookie after he saw I hit it big this summer. I got slowed since I did not need the money.

The point is Mofo is still on a payment plan and should not take this risk unless its his money. And if he wins its should be all his not 50%!

Nothing you have stated here makes any sense.

Now, on to a plan for the ladies funds.

J

joeybagadonuts

If I am a bookie, why don't I make any money when all the squares lose?

I'm very confused, Mamon, I need your help! Oh, and your $.

Thanks

mofome

Banned

joey, you do make money when the squares lose. If they post their plays.

Mammon

EOG Master

If I am a bookie, why don't I make any money when all the squares lose?

I'm very confused, Mamon, I need your help! Oh, and your $.

Thanks

You need a better %. The stiff out/clause has you on the low side since you won't try to collect just like OSU and you take on anyone with a poster heartbeat!

:tub:

J

joeybagadonuts

joey, you do make money when the squares lose. If they post their plays.

This is true, sir, excellent point.

Maybe MaMON is on to something here...

Still not sure why he thinks that I actually book action, I wish I did as I would make a ton more money than just betting.

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

mammon throws something to the wall and hopes it sticks. That a researching technique, almost as if you're being interrogated without knowing it.

Mammon

EOG Master

I may be wrong about Mofo but Joey has his sheet. Geeze, You guys are killing me tonight!

mamon can I get a 25k credit account buddy

who writes your business?

let me know

mofome

Banned

Well, you're not entirely wrong, there are people I owe money to. There are people who owe me money. That doesn't have much to do with this scenario though.

As for joey, i dont know why you have that impression, it would be news to me and I speak with him fairly frequently.

J

joeybagadonuts

:mutley

In case you didn't know, Mamon, I am also "Identity"

mofome

Banned

I just threw up a little.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Not something I could do. A good friend of mothers wanted to invest 50-100k in the sports market and split any profits 60/40 but I couldn't even think about doing it...don't trust myself enough to put somebody else's funds at risk. Hate losing my own money...hard to think about how I'd feel losing somebody else's. Risk like any other investment I suppose.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Losing your own money is one thing, talk about an all new pressure. I have always been a lazy capper, no discipline, lots of parlays, not as concerned with winning as with being entertained, somehow my record at times is fine, but I dont know if I can do this.

If i lost all of that money, though she says her budget is figured out without it, I can't imagine how awful it would feel. Pressure is something I enjoy, but this is sort of out of the blue.

She considers it an investment. I will need to get some advice on how to most wisely invest someone esles money.

Haven't read through the thread yet but I'd imagine there are a lot of people telling you not to take it and I would agree. What kind of return is she looking for?

If she wants you to win her $500, you could probably do it. If she's looking for you to double the principal, you need to explain very clearly how difficult that is to do without way overextending yourself and risking losing the entire BR in a short period of time.

mofome

Banned

Haven't read through the thread yet but I'd imagine there are a lot of people telling you not to take it and I would agree. What kind of return is she looking for?

If she wants you to win her $500, you could probably do it. If she's looking for you to double the principal, you need to explain very clearly how difficult that is to do without way overextending yourself and risking losing the entire BR in a short period of time.

She wouldn't care for more than 20 seconds if i went all in and lost it on one play. A friend of ours bet a couple college football games this year and he made a lot of money off a few random picks. Maybe thats where the idea came from. You throw in a +1700 winner and suddenly you are up no matter what you do. She is dead set on doing this and if we can get her money back then she would use that money for a vacation or something I guess. Maybe I get an invite. If we can make more, she wants to split that 50/50. I wont take that though.

WVU

EOG Master

WVU,

How would you recommend to split the $? You want to get as big a bonus as possible but still have enough at MB to be able to play big faves on the ML.

$1500 into matchbook
$1500 into BetMania for 100% freeplay bonus
$500 into bet911 for 50% cash bonus

Turn the $1500 matchplay into $1125 cash playing all 8 sides of a 3 team parlay. Now your starting bankroll will look like this:

$1500 in Matchbook
$2625 in BetMania
$750 in Bet911

play to lose the bet911 roll to either Betmania or Matchbook. Then attempt to lose the Betmania roll to matchbook or continue to wager out the requirements finding even scalps (+120, -120) between Matchbook and BetMania. Make $200-300 plays so that you are not likely to lose the matchbook roll.

If you are successful at moving a large chunk into Matchbook then transfer half of this into Betphoenix (cost = $20) for another 50% bonus. Cash out another $1000 by check or moneygram and use those funds to post up $500 at BetHorizon for a 100% bonus and $500 at Easystreet for a $300 bonus.

Lose the balances at both Bethorizon and Easystreet to either matchbook or Betphoenix or Betmania as you can get transfers in between these 3.

This entire process will net you at least $2000 profit after fees with zero risk in about a months time. cash out or repeat the process using other books or lucrative re-ups.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

$1500 into matchbook
$1500 into BetMania for 100% freeplay bonus
$500 into bet911 for 50% cash bonus

Turn the $1500 matchplay into $1125 cash playing all 8 sides of a 3 team parlay. Now your starting bankroll will look like this:

$1500 in Matchbook
$2625 in BetMania
$750 in Bet911

play to lose the bet911 roll to either Betmania or Matchbook. Then attempt to lose the Betmania roll to matchbook or continue to wager out the requirements finding even scalps (+120, -120) between Matchbook and BetMania. Make $200-300 plays so that you are not likely to lose the matchbook roll.

If you are successful at moving a large chunk into Matchbook then transfer half of this into Betphoenix (cost = $20) for another 50% bonus. Cash out another $1000 by check or moneygram and use those funds to post up $500 at BetHorizon for a 100% bonus and $500 at Easystreet for a $300 bonus.

Lose the balances at both Bethorizon and Easystreet to either matchbook or Betphoenix or Betmania as you can get transfers in between these 3.

This entire process will net you at least $2000 profit after fees with zero risk in about a months time. cash out or repeat the process using other books or lucrative re-ups.

yeah i remember that classic thread of yours:LMAO

you dont even know how to lie:LMAO

some of you think it is so easy to scalp

LOL!

it takes time and a huge bankroll.

you can easily run up a huge balance in the wrong book

and mo will need more funds to fund matchbook.

:doh1

put it on no/dal 1h over

WVU

EOG Master

do you see a problem with my post or are you just being an asshole Bigdaddy?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

do you see a problem with my post or are you just being an asshole Bigdaddy?

maybe you have learned how free plays etc work since then i don't know?

whatever...:cheers

WVU

EOG Master

so you are in this thread to bash and not provide any helpful information. Same ole same ole.

Happy Holidays ass

BigDaddy

EOG Master

so you are in this thread to bash and not provide any helpful information. Same ole same ole.

Happy Holidays ass

i did just provide info

it's not as easy as you guys make it out to be.

is it profitable long term?

Yes

but it take patience and a bankroll.

Ace

EOG Veteran

Losing your own money is one thing, talk about an all new pressure. I have always been a lazy capper, no discipline, lots of parlays, not as concerned with winning as with being entertained, somehow my record at times is fine, but I dont know if I can do this.

If i lost all of that money, though she says her budget is figured out without it, I can't imagine how awful it would feel. Pressure is something I enjoy, but this is sort of out of the blue.

She considers it an investment. I will need to get some advice on how to most wisely invest someone esles money.
subscribe to RAS and use the kelley criteria----or bet 100 per game---Right Angle is on a huge roll

WVU

EOG Master

Don't you need to be betting more than $100 a game if you are going to be paying for RAS picks? How many units will you need to win just to pay for the service?

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

dime on c fla , thx me later

K13

EOG Dedicated

All of it on Steelers ML. :smoking2:

mofome

Banned

lol

well the money isnt in, im still trying to get out of it, and that would have been gut-wrenching.

Go all in with NO/MIA ml parlay then dance naked with her in the winnings. oij213490

Only if you faded the tripper. We should have known.

mofome

Banned

It wasn't sarcastic. Check out BigDaddy's post. It was a play.

ok i posted dallas +305 i wish i had 3500 to go in on that.

just messin around raiders. good call. obviously you didnt want me to go all in, which is what i was referring to as far as being sarcastic. I didnt think you meant to post a loser.

unfortunately, if this does happen, football will be done.

ok i posted dallas +305 i wish i had 3500 to go in on that.

just messin around raiders. good call. obviously you didnt want me to go all in, which is what i was referring to as far as being sarcastic. I didnt think you meant to post a loser.

unfortunately, if this does happen, football will be done.
I haven't read the whole thread. How did you do for your friend?

I havnt read this thread but I think Mo is the perfect person for the job. When its your money I see you donk a lot of it away. I think your a good enough person to think every bet through when its someone elses money. With that type of bankroll make every bet 100$ until you get to 5k then you can bump it a bit. Except for your POY go to 150$ on those. No NBA! Nothing but straight bets. Very good chance she sees a nice return on her money. Oh ya either Matchbook or reduced juice I think Im going to give that lay104 a try. JM2C