meyers is god

Re: meyers is god

he did tell everyone to play utah tonight on Shrinks radio show, Nice call Adam91023i2ndw;l

Adam is certainly no God but he deserves to be credited when he spends 15 minutes on Winning Wednesdays breaking down this game and WINNING, just as much as the jeering he gets when he loses...

Congrats to Mr. Meyer on this nice call...91023i2ndw;l

THE SHRINK

chalk picks

EOG Enthusiast

Adam is certainly no God but he deserves to be credited when he spends 15 minutes on Winning Wednesdays breaking down this game and WINNING, just as much as the jeering he gets when he loses...

THE SHRINK

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. " WHAT'S RIGHT IS RIGHT."

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

THE SHRINK

horse shit.

you think he is jeered just for losing... please

do i not recall this gem from just a few days ago "shrink i got info on you and i will use it" give me a fucking break with this clown.

one play does not change a leopard's spots

how much cash did it take for you and therefore some of your pals to flip flop for this ass clown and sing his virtues....you got poor okie cowboy sounding like one of them brokeback dudes regarding meyer. :fuck:

and oh btw

happy holidays :+waving-5 :cheers