BW just BIG TIME Hit...................

................NEBRASKA!

they went from around Pick to -2

ONLY ONE PERSON coulda done that and Ken will confirm it soon

But as always BW probably got PICK and NOT -2 so anyone tailing now isn't tailing a BW pick because BW wouldn't lay -2 now

Re: BW just BIG TIME Hit...................

If Ken confirms this, Id be leery. As of now..... his silence is golden. Best of luck Winky. Im gonna sit this one out though, as was my first instinct.

You may be right about the power move, but I asked a similar question once about a line move and all I got was the sound of crickets. If I knew BW, I wouldnt be giving out shit without his blessing. If Mr. Walters gave a pick at this site. Id be all over the other side though. I mean, think about it. Wouldnt you?

Heim

EOG Master

No bs...the screen went black everywhere today. That's BW & crew.

Huskers is the side anyway IMO.....Defense wins this one, hands down. I smell a a big win here.

Just got mine at -2.5. Go ahead and laugh for chasing steam and taking a bad line. If Billy is down for the win and a field goal cashes for me, plus CrazyTrain likes it, and still havnt heard from the Shrink. Fuck it! I was gonna throw money at something anyway. I tend to agree with CT on the defensive angle anyway. Might as well get on board here.

Best of luck and thanks for the nudge (crossing myself though Im not catholic) guys. Ha ha.

I played it safe and I'm willing to pay a higher penalty with the ML -140.

I've got caught twice involving Pitt where the score fell between the opening and closing numbers.........not taking chances that is why the ML.

I've got caught twice involving Pitt where the score fell between the opening and closing numbers.........not taking chances that is why the ML.
i dont see arizona scoring much on nebraska anyways. safe play would be monwy line, but i think they cover the 2.5 regardless imo.

Apple

Banned

Time to tease AZ +8.5 now to someone, likely So.Fla.. Should be a close low scoring game, AZ won't get beat by much if any. NEB has a horrible offense, they dont move the ball.

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

Time to tease AZ +8.5 now to someone, likely So.Fla.. Should be a close low scoring game, AZ won't get beat by much if any. NEB has a horrible offense, they dont move the ball.

Agreed. Though their Defense could put up more points than AZ's offense (I remember making a similar claim with Arrington's Penn State Nittany Lions came into San Antonio's Alamo Bowl several years back and it panned out). I couldn't believe the total on this one climbed to 42. I jumped on Under 42, already had Nebraska -0.5 and now added a couple teasers with AZ+8.5 for a half unit apiece.

This is one horrible, horrible offense that Nebraska has...

nevadaside

EOG Senior Member

yeah, but the winkster will tell you how teasers are only for "fools"......he already felt the need to come in my thread to tell me that.........after I've been CASHING 10Pt 3-Team Teasers all season long.

yeah, but the winkster will tell you how teasers are only for "fools"......he already felt the need to come in my thread to tell me that.........after I've been CASHING 10Pt 3-Team Teasers all season long.

I've told Gyno too many times he is a fool for teasing - he knows it by now

As for you - I gave up on you some time ago. Do whatcha want - throw away your money however you see fit

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

IF TEASERS CASHED, YOU THINK BOOKS WOULD MARKET THEM????
THEY WOULD LOWER POINTS, CHANGE ODDS. NO CHANGE BY BOOKS
MEANS THEY HAVE A POSITIVE HOLD ON TEASERS, WHICH FOLLOWS
PUBLIC LOSING..........

alkimyst

EOG Senior Member

Teasers = bad investment long term.

I hit a few parlays once too.....that doesn't mean that they are good propositions!!

Actually, now that I think of it, laying 11/10 isn't that great of an idea either!!!!

30,000 post just at this site ...... you would think that you would learn teasers are not smart

the 4 replies below mine all say the same thing yet Gyno and others still continue to toss away their money on CFB teasers

UNREAL (STUPIDITY)