So what do you expect from Cinci when they take on Florida?

mofome

Banned
The players sure seem pissed off and desire to prove that this was their season, and not kellys. The Offensive Coordinator, Jeff Quinn, will be HC for the game. Quinn was a finalist for the Broyels award given to the nations best assistant coach.

Re: So what do you expect from Cinci when they take on Florida?

Let down spot for Florida. Not as Big as Bama last year becuase of the leadership but I have to take the points here.

Can anyone list teams this has happened to in recent years (coach leaves before bowl games) and I'll look up how they did ATS

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

huge emotional edge to Cinci, but will it be enough to overcome the talent deficit.. who knows

Last one I remember was WVU beating Oklahoma when Stewart took over for Dick-Rod. Of course this was a pyrrhic victory as Steward then got the job despite the fact he is a complete bumbling idiot and will set the Mountaineers program years, if not decades.

Florida is also in a similar situation as 'Bama last year facing a slighted undefeated lesser (or non-BCS) team. Tide came out flatter than a pancake at Denny's on a Saturday morning and Utah beat a listless shell of an Alabama team.

Outside of Tebow, Gators don't exactly have a lot of "character" guys that strike me as winning for pride's sake.

The way cincy's defense has played lately, I can't imagine Florida not scoring at will unless Teeeeeboooooo keeps tossing those brutal interceptions.

938four

EOG Dedicated

Can anyone list teams this has happened to in recent years (coach leaves before bowl games) and I'll look up how they did ATS

louisville had a couple similar incidents w/ john l smith and petrino

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

way too simplistic an approach to compare wvu vs. ou and bama vs. utah and call it good.

cincy has no defense. none.

florida is the clear number two team in the nation, imo.

cincy players are disgruntled. florida players want to send tebow off with a win.

the talent level isn't even comparable.

call it square, but florida is my favorite play of the season. urban meyer with a month to prepare for an assistant coach and tony pike? gators fucking roll, and i'm gonna break my own personal rule of never betting on my most hated team in the world and taking florida in this ass-kicking.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

way too simplistic an approach to compare wvu vs. ou and bama vs. utah and call it good.

cincy has no defense. none.

florida is the clear number two team in the nation, imo.

cincy players are disgruntled. florida players want to send tebow off with a win.

the talent level isn't even comparable.

call it square, but florida is my favorite play of the season. urban meyer with a month to prepare for an assistant coach and tony pike? gators fucking roll, and i'm gonna break my own personal rule of never betting on my most hated team in the world and taking florida in this ass-kicking.

yeah, i agree with this guy :smoking2: