REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

not sure i like anything in hoops tonite...

me all mr selective lately since ive been doing well

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

No need to use any duct tape if it ain't broken Tegs. :cocktail

be am is are was were been...virus took me down once last year, i paid a guy to kick its ass though. He was much more talented than i be are.

diogee

That areis the much easier and less frustrating route. I should have been smart and went the same route instead of spending countless hours doing random shit. 2348ji23e

cheapseats

EOG Master

3-2 today..........nice to be on the green side.......just going no where with the BR and fighting the desire to up the wagers for the amp....but tomorrow is upon us.........

cheapseats

EOG Master

at this point, leaning to both favs at 7 and 6'....might just buy the 7 to 6' and let both fav's fly with weighted $$ on NO

diogee

Amazing the thing that entertains babies. Keys gave the niece a couple hours of entertainment.

cheapseats

EOG Master

i also think norv and the bolts get it done sunday...everybody and their brother seems to think the jets can run over them with less than 15-20 passes due to the 4+ ypc allowed by diego....well maybe, but norv, for what he is, will crowd the line...maybe 8 at a time....you have to remember that sd's pass defense was burnt most on the long pass plays-not the shorter variety, and i think norv will let sanchez have that gamble...and he'll lose........besides lot of growth in the line from 9....no line on 9 and no wait on 8...............

Apple

Banned

I think Dayton will probably win that game.. Dayton hasn't beaten X on the road since forever but this is their best chance ever..

diogee

Yep it be is sleepy time babybird.

Most ever pts in 1h of playoff history...

cheapseats

EOG Master

going to use some $$ and take the cavs on the ml tonight, just dont see the dun-clippers beating them, especially off the cavs loss two nights ago and the clippers getting whooped last night..........

Your University of Minnesota Golden Gophers defeat the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux 5-1. :party:3dgros13::+eyes-8+:drinks: