If you hate your money......

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Fade my Saints next week. That's all i got to say. Peace.12io4j2w90
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

High Times

EOG Master
Re: If you hate your money......

Farve > Brees

But it's going to be really hard to go against the saints.

What's the line?

expert

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Favre > Brees?

HMMMM, not the brightest comment I've ever seen. I've come to expect it from you though.

K13

EOG Dedicated

line was -4.5 earlier today, after minny win its -3.5

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Ray, you betting them, or is just the fan in you talking?
Both. Line will be about 4 but I think they win going away. They are finally healthy again and will get heat on Favre. Too many weapons for Brees. We have receivers on the bench ( Meachem) that would be most teams #1. gl:cheers

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

High Times

EOG Master

Favre > Brees?

HMMMM, not the brightest comment I've ever seen. I've come to expect it from you though.

I love Drew Brees and wish the Chargers would have kept him and dumped Rivers as they would have won a super bowl by now, but

what has he done to put him over Farve?

High Times

EOG Master

I though the Saints were going to be more than a touchdown favorite over the Vikings?

That's what all you experts were claiming 2 months ago

oij213490

rjt721

EOG Master

Too many weapons for Brees. We have receivers on the bench ( Meachem) that would be most teams #1. gl:cheers

Meachem would be the third or fourth WR on Minny (he's probably better than Berrian, but not Rice or Harvin).

munson15

I want winners...

Both. Line will be about 4 but I think they win going away. They are finally healthy again and will get heat on Favre. Too many weapons for Brees. We have receivers on the bench ( Meachem) that would be most teams #1. gl:cheers

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
Thanks, and GL. That's a team that I've never met a fan of. I had no idea you rooted for the Saints. 12io4j2w90

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Wait til they play MY JETS!! :devil:
Sorry Kenny but your Jets are about 38 minutes away from the beginning of a brutal beat down.:+textinb3

High Times

EOG Master

Yeah, because the QB position has been the problem in San Diego... :hangt

Rivers is Jeff George on a great team.

:pop:

If the Chargers lose today it will be because Phillip (the pussy) Rivers won't stand in there and take a hit or 2.

This is what kills the Chargers ever year because Rivers pusses out in these playoff games where only the toughest win.

Watch him today chicken out on a lot of plays.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Meachem would be the third or fourth WR on Minny (he's probably better than Berrian, but not Rice or Harvin).

Berrian is better at doing what Meachum does. He led the league in ypc last year, and is a great deep threat when healthy.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I though the Saints were going to be more than a touchdown favorite over the Vikings?

That's what all you experts were claiming 2 months ago

oij213490
Perception has changed in the last 2 months but come next Sunday at around 5:00 eastern, you will know that they should have been more than 7.oij213490

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Rivers is Jeff George on a great team.

:pop:

If the Chargers lose today it will be because Phillip (the pussy) Rivers won't stand in there and take a hit or 2.

This is what kills the Chargers ever year because Rivers pusses out in these playoff games where only the toughest win.

Watch him today chicken out on a lot of plays.

I don't even like Rivers but he hasn't lost a game in December since he came into the league and these were his playoff numbers last year...

<table class="w655px" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="datatablehead SDcolors"><td colspan="4">Postseason</td> <td colspan="2">Games</td> <td colspan="10">Passing</td> <td colspan="4">Rushing</td> <td colspan="2">Fumbles</td> </tr><tr> </tr><tr class="datatabledatahead"> <td>WK</td> <td>Game Date</td> <td>Opp</td> <td>Result</td> <td>G</td> <td>GS</td> <td>Comp</td> <td>Att</td> <td>Pct</td> <td>Yds</td> <td>Avg</td> <td>TD</td> <td>Int</td> <td>Sck</td> <td>SckY</td> <td>Rate</td> <td>Att</td> <td>Yds</td> <td>Avg</td> <td>TD</td> <td>FUM</td> <td>Lost</td> </tr><tr> </tr><tr class="whiteback"> <td>18</td> <td>01/03 </td> <td> IND </td> <td> W 23-17 </td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>20</td> <td>36</td> <td>55.6</td> <td>217</td> <td>6.0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>4</td> <td>27</td> <td>61.9</td> <td>2</td> <td>13</td> <td>6.5</td> <td>0</td> <td>--</td> <td>--</td> </tr> <tr class="ltblueback"> <td>19</td> <td>01/11 </td> <td> @ PIT </td> <td> L 24-35 </td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>21</td> <td>35</td> <td>60.0</td> <td>308</td> <td>8.8</td> <td>3</td> <td>1</td> <td>4</td> <td>33</td> <td>105.4</td> <td>--</td> <td>--</td> <td>--</td> <td>--</td> <td>--</td> <td>--</td></tr></tbody></table>

and the year before...<table class="w655px" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="datatablehead SDcolors"><td colspan="4">Postseason</td> <td colspan="2">Games</td> <td colspan="10">Passing</td> <td colspan="4">Rushing</td> <td colspan="2">Fumbles</td> </tr><tr> </tr><tr class="datatabledatahead"> <td>WK</td> <td>Game Date</td> <td>Opp</td> <td>Result</td> <td>G</td> <td>GS</td> <td>Comp</td> <td>Att</td> <td>Pct</td> <td>Yds</td> <td>Avg</td> <td>TD</td> <td>Int</td> <td>Sck</td> <td>SckY</td> <td>Rate</td> <td>Att</td> <td>Yds</td> <td>Avg</td> <td>TD</td> <td>FUM</td> <td>Lost</td> </tr><tr> </tr><tr class="whiteback"> <td>18</td> <td>01/06 </td> <td> TEN </td> <td> W 17-6 </td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>19</td> <td>30</td> <td>63.3</td> <td>292</td> <td>9.7</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>10</td> <td>92.6</td> <td>2</td> <td>-2</td> <td>-1.0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> </tr> <tr class="ltblueback"> <td>19</td> <td>01/13 </td> <td> @ IND </td> <td> W 28-24 </td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>14</td> <td>19</td> <td>73.7</td> <td>264</td> <td>13.9</td> <td>3</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>133.2</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> <td>0.0</td> <td>0</td> <td>--</td> <td>--</td> </tr> <tr class="whiteback"> <td>20</td> <td>01/20 </td> <td> @ NE </td> <td> L 12-21 </td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>19</td> <td>37</td> <td>51.4</td> <td>211</td> <td>5.7</td> <td>0</td> <td>2</td> <td>1</td> <td>4</td> <td>46.1</td> <td>--</td> <td>--</td> <td>--</td> <td>--</td> <td>--</td> <td>--</td></tr></tbody></table>
He cost them the NE game, maybe, but Brady didn't play well in that game either. It was a rough day out there. Rivers is pretty good, and certainly not the reason they haven't won a Superbowl.

High Times

EOG Master

Perception has changed in the last 2 months but come next Sunday at around 5:00 eastern, you will know that they should have been more than 7.oij213490

I second that!

Nice to have you back and good luck next week. I will wait for ingame to make a bet on the Vikes/Saints game. Don't trust either team and if DE Edwards can't play that could be a huge advantage for the Saints.

That injury is HUGE!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

:+waving-5
LOL. Great defensive game played by the jets today with the help of Rivers playing like a coward. Congrats.:cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

vikings pretty easy..they play great in NO...this is a dream easy matchup for them...considering superbowl on the line...32-24

on minny + 4 1/2 and +4

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

if all the money is bet on Brett please guys dont get sucked into betting him. Now if it is all on the Saints then he will be as good as he is capable of being which is the best quarterback in the history of football. I see an utter failure by him so Brees gets in the superbowl just like when he failed miserably and Mcnab got in and Eli got in. That is how these leagues do it and it will happen again.

High Times

EOG Master

LOL. Great defensive game played by the jets today with the help of Rivers playing like a coward. Congrats.:cheers

:LMAO

Exactly

No way should the chargers have lost that game.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

nice to know there is other smart people in this world besides me.lol

bjluenberger

EOG Senior Member

everyone back NO just like they did with dal....how that work out?? oh yeah 34-3

WHO DAT

EOG Member

everyone back NO just like they did with dal....how that work out?? oh yeah 34-3

Same as with Arizona...how did thaty work out...btw I was on Minny and Saints:cheers. But am in agreement with Ray(obviously), I said for last 6 weeks they have been hurt. I believe Shockey is the key to offense he opens up all the recievers with attention he gets from Safety. But believe this Minny team can beat Saints if they RUN the ball but if they dont Saints will rolll them. And Minny not that good on road...we shall see soon though

tripp

EOG Master

Nice to be on the same side as ray here.

Was not a believer of this NO team at the start of the year, but became a huge believer as the season went on and had them as one of my biggest plays vs AZ and will will have them for the same amount vs Minnesota.

Think AZ line should have been double digits at the least and this MIN line should be what the AZ line was, 7.

Not a knock on the Vikings. Fans here seem to take it very personally if you say something bad about Favre or go against their team. They very well may be the second best team in the NFL this year. The Saints are the best though and IMO it is by a good bit.

Saints also have biggest HFA in the NFL. Will be the most impressive win of the season by any team if Minnesota pulls off this upset. I don't see it though

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Raycabino,

Good to see you posting. I've heard a lot of good things about you.