Anyone here think they can beat Cyborg in a fight?

Re: Anyone here think they can beat Cyborg in a fight?

Think? NO!

I can say with 100% certainty NO ONE HERE could give her a decent match - NO ONE!

railbird

EOG Master

No 135 lb dike is going to kick my ass.

I can also beat Serena in Tennis.

1 girl who Im not as good as would be Taurasi in hoops.

J

joeybagadonuts

I wouldn't even consider fighting cyborg. She's a fukkin beast.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I'm with Joey...I run the other way as I scream like a girl.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2685463 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-31-10, 03:07 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #5 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>railbird******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2685463", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2685463 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Anyone here think they can beat Cyborg in a fight?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>No 135 lb dike is going to kick my ass.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

They would both kick your ass, and I'm not talking about just tennis.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

1 girl who Im not as good as would be Taurasi in hoops.

If you're good at tennis - yes you would beat Serena - I'm friends with Venus and her hitting partner beats her and he's just a decent local player - however, Cyborg would beat the living fuck out of you

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

<table class="tborder" id="post2685463" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 01-31-10, 03:07 AM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #5 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">railbird******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2685463", true);
EOG Dedicated

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2685463" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Anyone here think they can beat Cyborg in a fight?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">No 135 lb dike is going to kick my ass.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

They would both kick your ass, and I'm not talking about just tennis.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

felonee

EOG Veteran

After watching "Big Country" win the heavyweights on TUF heavyweights, I would use his style to put my belly on her...even if I had to take a couple shots on the shoot...

Rail - I have known ya for a lonnnnnng time - about 25+ years

Cyborg would KICK YOUR ASS so bad we would need Dental Records to identify you

And she is no "Dyke" unless her HUSBAND is really a female

I stand by what I said - NO ONE HERE would give her a decent match and I'd say no more than a handful - at most - would last 1 round with her

I admit it. I would be chopped liver in less than 60 seconds

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

W- Why is everything you say 100% fact? No doubt? If you were this right about everything in life I would think you would be a little more important.

Not everything - not even close

THIS ONE! 100% DEAD MORTAL LOCK FACT!

I'd easily lay -500 for her match against anyone here and NEVER break a sweat worrying about it

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Not everything - not even close

THIS ONE! 100% DEAD MORTAL LOCK FACT!

I'd easily lay -500 for her match against anyone here and NEVER break a sweat worrying about it

So you're saying there's value in the -500 line? :+signs11-

mofome

Banned

railbird couldnt beat up 99% of the eogers.

Maybe ID.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Mofome would knock Cyborgs tonsils down her throat with his cock.........

I COULD IF ITS JUST ONE ON ONE...LMFAO :whip:

OH YEAH...I FORGOT TO MENTION THE MOST IMPORTANT PART...IN THE BED LOL..:houra

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I hope you are all joking. Not saying I believe in fighting women but any man that is in decent shape would have her out cold in seconds. The strength difference between a 200 lb man and a 140 lb woman is absurd and would be about the equivalent of sending a pocket dog in to fight a 100lb pitbull.

JD_

EOG Veteran

Male or female, I'd put my money on a trained fighter any day. You are saying a man would have her out cold in a second. That might be true if he can land a perfect punch, but that is easier said that done against someone who trains with the caliber of fighters/coaches she does. Strength is not everything. Speed, technique, and experience all out weigh pure strength....in my opinion.

Either way, I wouldn't mess with her, and I am big guy.

Teddy kgb

Banned

I hope you are all joking. Not saying I believe in fighting women but any man that is in decent shape would have her out cold in seconds. The strength difference between a 200 lb man and a 140 lb woman is absurd and would be about the equivalent of sending a pocket dog in to fight a 100lb pitbull.

1/2 the guys here would beat the shit out of her, the other half are fvcking queens.....

I'm 250lb and have fought up to 3 guys at once in bar room brawls, tuff dudes not fags like Gyno, this 140lb whore is gonna do what to hurt me? I could grab her throat and she would have to have both her hands on me to try to break loose, in the mean time she would be getting hit with so many of my lefts she would be begging for a right.

1/2 the guys here would beat the shit out of her, the other half are fvcking queens.....

I'm 250lb and have fought up to 3 guys at once in bar room brawls, tuff dudes not fags like Gyno, this 140lb whore is gonna do what to hurt me? I could grab her throat and she would have to have both her hands on me to try to break loose, in the mean time she would be getting hit with so many of my lefts she would be begging for a right.

Teddy - I've met ya before so I know what you look like

Cyborg would make your wife a Widow within 60 seconds. She'd DESTROY YOU! You and EVERYINE HERE - NO CHANCE!

Teddy kgb

Banned

Everyone knows what I look like as that's me in my avatar, that being said do you understand how small 140lb is? it's tiny, real tiny.....all muscle and still doesnt matter, your way off on this Duck....WAY OFF.

140lb is a tiny child, even if I was 190 and not 250 it is still a HUGE obstacle, too much too over come.

mofome

Banned

if she came to my house after the vols missed a 3rd fg that would have beat bama I would beat that ass.

It's skill not size. A 140 lb skillful BOXER ( even a female) knocks out a 250 lb man easily...unless he has boxing skills.

This Cyborg woman has a manly looking build.

Is she really going to beat up that little Asian girl ?