Sportsbetting.com is squeezing me like a lemon

takenforaride

EOG Member
Hello All:

I am new to this post. I have been having a problem with Sportsbetting.com and I wanted to share with you all and hope that you do not have my same experience.

I have been a member of Sportsbetting.com for years. The last few times that I have been requesting withdrawls, the company has been coming up with reasons for why my requests cannot be granted.

My last request for a withdrawl of $3,000 was a few weeks ago. My request was denied and Sportsbetting.com stated that they needed to update my account.

The updates require that you send them front and back copies of your driver's license or passport, a copy of your utility bills, front and back copies of your credit cards and copies of your credit card statements.

I have faxed the information, because I really want my $3,000 back. I call everyday and I am told one story after another as to why my request is not granted. "One of the copies is not clear, it takes a few days for this to be resolved by accounting."

I have read an old thread about this before. I just wanted to warn people because frankly this company is overseas (like most) and I really have no recourse. Buyer beware.

I do not know if there is anything that Eye on Gambling can do about this, but I would greatly appreciate it.

Respectfully,

Takenforaride

Re: Sportsbetting.com is squeezing me like a lemon

This is the same book that is currently offering +102 for both heads and tails of the Superbowl coin flip. They are also offering 125% cash bonuses on new deposits. Red flags, IMO. Beware.

And this demand is bullshit:
The updates require that you send them front and back copies of your driver's license or passport, a copy of your utility bills, front and back copies of your credit cards and copies of your credit card statements.

I'm always wary of identity fraud. There's no good reason they need all of that info. Get out of here.

Good luck getting this sorted out. Maybe you can get help at this site. If that doesn't help try other sites (SBR or TheRx).

takenforaride

EOG Member

Beedo:

Thanks. I have been a member of Sportsbetting.com for years and this is the first time they ever pulled this on me. I have the same fears about identity theft. Once this is over, I will be forced to cancel all of my credit cards and change by account numbers.

They just sort of have me trapped because of the amount they owe me. I had a good run this year and it will be a shame if I cannot get the last of my winnings.

I did go to a few boards and sent out a few warnings. Sportsbetting.com is offering too much bonus money for new deposits and I am affraid I will never see my cash if I do not resolve this before the Superbowl payouts.

Take care.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

I am confident you will get paid. Everything takes time with them and their brother and sister companies. Save yourself some headache on trying to talk to somebody that knows something there. Their call center does not know anything and you cannot talk to anybody that does know anything. Catch 22.

There are getting top be more and more companies like this. Ownership and management want to stay one step removed from actual contact with the customer. The call center just takes messages that by and large get ignored by management. They want to do everything by e-mail which results in absolutely nothing in the way of progress. The brutal truth is they are stalling.

Stay with one of the 5 or so decent books left.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Could you send me your account number via pm please and I will contact them for you. The last thread If I am thinking of in regards to them we contacted the book on the players behalf as well. Although I was not updated if he was able to be paid, I am hoping he was as he never came back to the forum to say that he did not get the payment......

takenforaride

EOG Member

Ballwonder:

Thank you for the help. I recieved my money yesterday. It took almost 30 days to work this thing out. I will be closing my account with Sportsbetting.com today.

I only bet on football. I will be back next year. Take care.