The EOG Nation tops all others

Re: The EOG Nation tops all others

Seriously, Raiders you should not gamble. You are not a good mod and could not make it work as an owner either. You on a forum is like chasing your failure and downfall. Oh what could have been.
My site was great. Had three of the best forum handicappers there in miceli, AFLGuru and TN. Guess you never checked the traffic and contests. One was a $1k/week contest with no rollover. Another guy got a free entry to the NFL Hilton contest and airfare and hotel to sign up. Laws changed so I sold.

Thanks for posting your plays. There are guys that keep track of the best Internet fades.

mofome

Banned

damn it...you got us!!:+textinb3

:cheers i may have a few new tricks up my sleeve...damn that was fun!!

maybe glue, montana, benny, quebb and mo...should challenge 5 from SBR...in hotel football!!:+excited-

You can count me in.

Joey at qb. Can Joey throw the ball down the field? I know he can put it into right spaces. he throws it like a dart, Phil Rivers style. But what about when we need to stretch the field?

We're going to need a joey football vid.

J

joeybagadonuts

You can count me in.

Joey at qb. Can Joey throw the ball down the field? I know he can put it into right spaces. he throws it like a dart, Phil Rivers style. But what about when we need to stretch the field?

We're going to need a joey football vid.

Will see if I can put one together tomorrow.

I will pay 2 bums to stand next to one another on the streets of SF and see if I can hit them.

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey,

Want a rematch? oij213490

Absolutely.

This time it'll be filmed for the posters enjoyment and we'll make a nice wager on it as well.

Better start training, old man.
:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

joey vs shrink is a must. got to have video.

benny is the guy who i think would surprise in the arm wrestling competition. he is a sleeper.

mofome

Banned

benny is a strong cat. I was a little surprised. I figured most e folks were just pls.