VOTE...should A-train stay or leave

A-Train

Banned
I like it here but if the majority dont want me here i will leave...feel free to vote and whatever the answer is bu 1pm est sunday i will honor...

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: VOTE...should A-train stay or leave

If you really are stiffing someone here then yes you should go. But I think 400 can be worked out.

J

joeybagadonuts

Leave. You're a piece of shit stiff.

Do you condone stiffs, Heffa?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

stay

but honestly making threads about me with false accusations needs to stop.

and please no more vulgar pm's also.

do you see me making threads about you?

no need for you to leave.:cheers

like i said in the other thread this will be my last post also in this thread.

i'm not into playing childish games.

Mammon

EOG Master

Does Atrain owe you 400 Bigd? Or is this Alice in Wonderand?

<b>[SIZE=+0]
You must take the A train
To go to Sugar Hill way up in Harlem
If you miss the A train
You'll find you missed the quickest way to Harlem
Hurry, get on, now it's coming
Listen to those rails a-humming
All aboard, get on the A train
Soon you will be on Sugar Hill in Harlem
[/SIZE]</b>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If he made a debt he should leave regardless. This guy is a fucking clown. Later buddy.

A-Train

Banned

stay

but honestly making threads about me with false accusations needs to stop.

and please no more vulgar pm's also.

do you see me making threads about you?

no need for you to leave.:cheers

like i said in the other thread this will be my last post also in this thread.

i'm not into playing childish games.

classy post.....whether i stay or leave i will put the $400 in your acct tuesday...when we spoke on the phone before i was really pissed i had just realixed i had a 2 team par that i thought won but i must have clicked and confirmed the wrong side...please on tues do start a thread letting the board know i payed you if im voted out...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

classy post.....whether i stay or leave i will put the $400 in your acct tuesday...when we spoke on the phone before i was really pissed i had just realixed i had a 2 team par that i thought won but i must have clicked and confirmed the wrong side...please on tues do start a thread letting the board know i payed you if im voted out...

Even if you pay the majority of us would like you to leave. TIA.

nobody should decide who stays or leaves since its a public place, last I checked none of these guys that say leave own this place

they are just ignorant pricks who are jealous of sharp cappers

A-Train

Banned

nobody should decide who stays or leaves since its a public place, last I checked none of these guys that say leave own this place

they are just ignorant pricks who are jealous of sharp cappers

thx bro i hope my supporters will vote my way to stay...

cheapseats

EOG Master

tell us what you have learned from all this, if anything, inquiring minds would like to know, and so would my little pea-brain................

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Is this guy for real? Leave, stay, pay your debts, stiff guys, kill yourself....nobody cares. If anyone says they do, there's something wrong with them.

You mean absolutely nothing to anyone in the forum. If you never made another post this place wouldnt skip a beat and you would not be missed.

This guy is Octoman 2.0 with this thread

please leave and take Lights Out with you

A-Train

Banned

i vote to stay but as of now the votes are 6-4 to leave...i will get the total at 1pm...

tripp

EOG Master

Is this guy for real? Leave, stay, pay your debts, stiff guys, kill yourself....nobody cares. If anyone says they do, there's something wrong with them.

You mean absolutely nothing to anyone in the forum. If you never made another post this place wouldnt skip a beat and you would not be missed.
this

Do you owe anyone else other than bigd? if not, stay. if yes, and you intend to stiff them, too, then leave.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

i don't know the problem. ideally, eog would be better off if each poster had
honor, integrity, sense of fair play and maturity. if someone is here with the intention
to hurt others--out of here--however, if the intention is to contribute something
honestly and fairly (redundant, i know) please stay.

A-Train

Banned

Do you owe anyone else other than bigd? if not, stay. if yes, and you intend to stiff them, too, then leave.

i am owed by a few...i wont name names...they know who they are...so do i have your vote?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Kinger i thought you were my friend...

LOL

I'm cool with everyone here, man. Jokes are jokes. But making threads like these aren't going to get you in the good graces of the posters here.

Plus, you came out and basically admitted that you were going to stiff. Then you said you'd pay. I guess you were really drinking last night? :+clueless

A-Train

Banned

LOL

I'm cool with everyone here, man. Jokes are jokes. But making threads like these aren't going to get you in the good graces of the posters here.

Plus, you came out and basically admitted that you were going to stiff. Then you said you'd pay. I guess you were really drinking last night? :+clueless

you werent on the phone with me and big daddy or you would have understood...

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

If you would just mature a LITTLE you might be good to stay. If its that hard to do, well then you know what you should do. A little thought before you hit the enter bar does some people good. Ill say stay, but only if the drama is nixed.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you werent on the phone with me and big daddy or you would have understood...

No one would understand. You stiffed Mo already, and now you're going to stiff Bigdaddy probably. You're a fucking clown. :finger004

You can walk like a high roller, talk like a high roller and act like one but really you're just a broke bitch dick.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cowboys just says shit to piss everyone off. This coming from the asshole who released public information on a forum over a 300$ debt, but he has no problem with A-Train stiffing for 400$. Hey OSU, go fuck yourself.