Rookie vs Sophmore Cash Contest Inside

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
i will have 4 prizes to give out on 5dimes account

here are the questions

1) how many bets i won on this game 50$

example i made 3 bets and i won all 3 bets!

2) how much did i win from all those bets won 50$

3) what was my biggest wager whoever comes closer 25$

4) what was my smallest wager 25$

whoever comes closer to winning!

if we have more then people tied i will have another question

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Rookie vs Sophmore Cash Contest Inside

1. u won 2 and made 3 bets
2. 750
3. rookies 2nd half
4. under for the game

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

1. u won 2 and made 3 bets
2. 750
3. rookies 2nd half
4. under for the game

no what was my smallest wager like 10$ or 25$

and for the 3rd question too! my biggest wager was 100$ or 500$ or 1000$

thanks

JD_

EOG Veteran

1. Zero

2. Zero

3. Zero.

4. Zero.

Gonna guess that you did not play anything on the game.

JD_

EOG Veteran

Just playing around. Thought you might have had a trick question to keep everyone guessing.

Anyway, I hope you had much success tonight on your game!

Take care

J

joeybagadonuts

here are the questions

1. 5 bets
2. 1400
3. 430
5. 50

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

here are the questions

1. You won 4 bets.

2. You won 1000.

3. Biggest wager was 350

4. Smallest was 150

:+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

lol so i won 800$ and u put 750! great job! + u said i lost another bet!

but will see what others have to say!

u messed up the wording in your orginal post i wasnt going back to look to see what i previously put after u clarified what u meant oij213490

J

joeybagadonuts

English isn't Moldy's first language, Tuck, give him a break.

He's a good guy and loves to give free money.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

u messed up the wording in your orginal post i wasnt going back to look to see what i previously put after u clarified what u meant oij213490

edit ur message if something u did not understand!

i will have the final results tomorow!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

its all good man, so i lost but i get an A for effort 91023i2ndw;l

Tuckman

Uh Poster

English isn't Moldy's first language, Tuck, give him a break.

He's a good guy and loves to give free money.

last time i won a contest the guy hasnt been back to pay up, i dont want moldy leaving so its best i just lose :doh1

1. You won 2 bets.

2. You won 2500.

3. Biggest wager was 1500

4. Smallest was 1000

J

joeybagadonuts

last time i won a contest the guy hasnt been back to pay up, i dont want moldy leaving so its best i just lose :doh1

You won that Lensports contest???

Modly's been around a long time. This guy hits parlays like no ones business, too. I bet he hit one tonight and that's why he is giving out $$.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

lol i am not like that! if i say i do it!! i never run away involving money!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Modly's been around a long time. This guy hits parlays like no ones business, too. I bet he hit one tonight and that's why he is giving out $$.

i took 2nd for 250

brewers took 1st for 300

JTG took 3rd for 100 or 150

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good stuff Moldov. Congrats on the winnings from tonight's game. :cheers

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

lol yeah i like to play parlays but today was not much of a day to play parlays i usually like when the day is full of games nba colelge hockey soccer u know different types of sports to choose from!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Where did Lensports go? He was mister call out the world. Journeyman loved that guy. How funny is it that Journey probably created that ghost to stiff. Oh man that would be funny shit.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Where did Lensports go? He was mister call out the world. Journeyman loved that guy. How funny is it that Journey probably created that ghost to stiff. Oh man that would be funny shit.

he vanished the day the contest ended and we won, his last thing ever sent at BC was a pm to me i think :LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

How dumb can you be to hold a contest and then stiff?

Did you think no one would win?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah- Lenny LOVED to talk shit. Now he's gone! I love it.

Not sure if it's a Journey ghost but I wouldn't be surprised.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

OK JD thanks for ur sportman ship i sent u money just for being nice

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

1. you won 4 bets

2. you won you won $1600

3. biggest wager was $770

4. smallest wager was $240

Thanks for the contest.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

since there were only few people ill divide those 200$ to make it fare for everyone! so whoever participated and did not win ill give you 50$ anyway!

CHIHUAHUA winz 40$
Tuckman winz 40$
King revolver winz 40$
joeybagadonuts winz 40$
xbaggypants winz 40$

send me your names and your account numbers to transfer the 40$
to your 5dimes account.

here are the results of the contest

1) how many bets i won on this game

Answer 9 Bets Made 10! 9 out of 10 and that half time lost by 1 pt!

could have been 10 out of 10 bets made on this single game!

2) how much did i win from all those bets won

Answer 1900$

3) what was my biggest wager whoever comes closer

Answer 250$

4) what was my smallest wager

110$
<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=Alt><TD>1 Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD class=NoWrap>45401413-1</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$250.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$227.27</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>2/12/10 9:05pm NBA Basketball 831 Rookies/Sophomores 2nd Half Over 121? -110* </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=NonAlt><TD>1 Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD class=NoWrap>45401420-1</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$250.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$227.27</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>2/12/10 9:05pm NBA Basketball 831 Rookies (1st 10 min)/Sophomores (1st 10 min) 2nd Half Over 59? -110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=NonAlt><TD>Wager Won</TD><TD class=NoWrap>45392593-2</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$120.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$100.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>2/12/10 9:05pm NBA Basketball 831 Rookies +12? -120* <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Sophomores </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=Alt><TD>Wager Won</TD><TD class=NoWrap>45401479-1</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$250.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$227.27</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>2/12/10 9:05pm NBA Basketball 831 Rookies 2nd Half Over 57 -110* </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=NonAlt><TD>Wager Won</TD><TD class=NoWrap>45401413-1</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$250.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$227.27</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>2/12/10 9:05pm NBA Basketball 831 Rookies/Sophomores 2nd Half Over 121? -110*</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=Alt><TD>Wager Won</TD><TD class=NoWrap>45401409-1</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$110.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$100.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>2/12/10 9:05pm NBA Basketball 831 Rookies 2nd Half Over 57 -110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=NonAlt><TD>1 Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD class=NoWrap>45402843-1</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$177.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$153.91</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>2/12/10 9:05pm Live In-Play Basketball 9831 Rookies/Sophomores Over 260? -115* </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=Alt><TD>Wager Won</TD><TD class=NoWrap>45401420-1</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$250.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$227.27</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>2/12/10 9:05pm NBA Basketball 831 Rookies (1st 10 min)/Sophomores (1st 10 min) 2nd Half Over 59? -110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=Alt><TD> Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD class=NoWrap>45401479-1</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$250.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$227.27</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>2/12/10 9:05pm NBA Basketball 831 Rookies 2nd Half Over 57 -110*</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=Alt><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$220.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$200.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>2/12/10 9:05pm NBA Basketball 831 Rookies 1st Half Over 58 -110* </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=NonAlt><TD class=NoWrap>45401409-1</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$110.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$100.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>2/12/10 9:05pm NBA Basketball 831 Rookies 2nd Half Over 57 -110* </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

thanks ill probably have another 200$ contest or more

later this week! this one is going to be fun also!