Teaser for Thursday...Hmmm

The Chief

EOG Enthusiast
I hit one last night so I thought I would come back for more.

Did I mention that ND has been the best this year. I have been on them everytime they have won or covered (Stay away Gody). Unreal...:houra

Here we go...

<TABLE id=pendingWager cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=headerBG colSpan=2>) BET ID=3103027xx</TD></TR><TR><TD class=pending><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD width=220>7 Point Teaser (3 Teams)</TD><TD>03/04/10 10:49 ET</TD></TR><TR><TD width=220></TD><TD>Result: Pending</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=pendingAltColor colSpan=2><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD width=220>BowlingGreen
Ohio </TD><TD>03/04/10(19:00 ET)
BowlingGreen +15 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=pending colSpan=2><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD width=220>PennSt
MichiganSt </TD><TD>03/04/10(19:05 ET)
PennSt +20 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=pendingAltColor colSpan=2><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD width=220>SetonHall
Rutgers </TD><TD>03/04/10(19:05 ET)
Rutgers +10.5 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Wish each of you the best...

I also have two parlays....Have only won one this year...Very small though....May post later.

:thumbsup....:thumbsup....:thumbsup
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated
Re: Teaser for Thursday...Hmmm

Glad the Irish can get it done for you Chief :cheers

Good luck with the teaser.

The Chief

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks Irish - How does this one look? I could have parlayed the one last night and really did well. All of them covered without the teaser play.
This one makes me nervous on BG.

I missed the parlay last night as USC and GW made me 8-2.

Oh well.....

Also, looking at Radford today....-2....

91023i2ndw;l

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

What payout are you getting on 3 team/7 pointers? Not sure about the +20 one but the others look decent just looking at the numbers (no handicapping).