I am Issuing a Forum Wide Sorry to Anyone who followed me today

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
This was my worst day in my life and I can't believe everything that went against us today. I apologize, and feel free to bash away; I deserve it.

:shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: I am Issuing a Forum Wide Sorry to Anyone who followed me today

It is unacceptable to lose half of your profits in one day. Unreal. UConn, Nova, Cuse and ISU can fuck themselves. I had the lead at half in every game, besides one.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I tried to tell you at the start of the day you were fucked. Sorry, man.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Horrible days happen to everyone. On to tomorrow for a strong day.

mofome

Banned

what the heck happened timely?

just one day big man. you've hit a number of huge ml dogs in the last month. as you know, its a marathon. to say the least.

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

I did not follow but you are peaking my interest.

Where do you post your plays and what do you have left.

Downbound Train

EOG Senior Member

No apologies necessary, you post your plays and you post your reasoning that's all you can do.

I happened to be in the corner of Freedom Hall as Syracuse's players were walking out to get on the bus and the overwhelming thought I was left with........ a reminder that these are just kids and that needs to be taken into account when capping.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

what the heck happened timely?

just one day big man. you've hit a number of huge ml dogs in the last month. as you know, its a marathon. to say the least.

I know Mo, but I chased today and lost 1/2 of everything I made this year in NCAAB. It has me sick to my stomach because I don't mind losing my own money (that's my fuck up and I get over it), but when I know people tail I just can't stand losing people money. Sorry to Ball and Joey personally. Just unreal really; my discipline needs to change.

Badco, nothing really. I'll have more fades for tomorrow.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No apologies necessary, you post your plays and you post your reasoning that's all you can do.

I happened to be in the corner of Freedom Hall as Syracuse's players were walking out to get on the bus and the overwhelming thought I was left with........ a reminder that these are just kids and that needs to be taken into account when capping.

Nice win for your boys, it was one of the few reasons the lost wasn't at bad; I love to see guys with passion for their teams get a big win. :cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Today was a very humbling day to say the least.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

At least you only lost half your profits. After my first college football saturday when I lost half my bankroll I chased and threw the rest away on FSU ML that Monday night against Miami. Talk about a nightmare.

That was such a bad weekend I took 2+ months off.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Shake it off Timely, just one day - you'll rebound.

Downbound Train

EOG Senior Member

Nice win for your boys, it was one of the few reasons the lost wasn't at bad; I love to see guys with passion for their teams get a big win. :cheers

I can't even describe what it was like in there today. I am going to watch it back on DVR and see if my perceptions are any different than being there. I plan to post something later about Freedom Hall but I want to watch the telecast first. Post won't be about the outcome as much as the place I have watched games at for 24 years.

sorry for your loss, timely...never a good thing when a fellow poster gets killed. you will bounce back strong for sure tomorrow....

good luck the rest of the night my friend.

:thumbsup

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Join the service for two years and improve your craft...will meet many other young gamblers and in two years time you can become an agent...LOL

This kid is a "JERKOFF". Kid, do yourself a favor and move back in with your Mom and Dad. You are really starting to stink up the forum with all your bullshit. You have the mentality of an eight grader.

You really have no idea what the hell is going on. The best think you could do is hang yourself.:hangt

Your a worthless piece of shit.12io4j2w90

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This kid is a "JERKOFF". Kid, do yourself a favor and move back in with your Mom and Dad. You are really starting to stink up the forum with all your bullshit. You have the mentality of an eight grader.

You really have no idea what the hell is going on. The best think you could do is hang yourself.:hangt

Your a worthless piece of shit.
12io4j2w90

:thumbsup

I tried, but I can't even accomplish that.

Your? If you're going to continue to talk shit, at least get the grammar right big guy.

Stay classy Jam. :cheers

cheapseats

EOG Master

umm...........get to some beers in a hurry.........:thumbsup

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I chased this afternoon and lost it. i don't have much in action tonight at all. The beers have been flowing since I feel behind this afternoon. Hope your day has been better than mine.

cheapseats

EOG Master

honestly, bout even, got a large one for me on the dukies ml.....

mofome

Banned

i know what you mean timely. one week you own the game, the next week it owns you.

August West

Rambler

I'm pretty sure nobody is following your picks. just sayin.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

August you're not correct, but it's not a big deal. I didn't make this thread because I think I'm a great capper and I think people follow me, I made it because I know people tailed and I feel like shit.

JD_

EOG Veteran

You'll get it back Timely. Just keep on keepin' on. I fell into the Syracuse trap today and it hurt me pretty bad.

Mammon

EOG Master

Sorry it was a bad day. I was ready to bet Cuse then waited and waited and eventually pounded Louisville. Something just clicked in my head that it was going to be a big win.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5PzL8aL6jtI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5PzL8aL6jtI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Appreciate it AJ, sorry my man as I know you tailed a couple of them. Hopefully you only got Baylor in.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Well, I put my bets in and went out for the day. Just got in and see I went 0-9. Not fun.

I gave you Manchester United we are even... I'm up quite a bit on your picks so it's gravy.

Integrity

EOG Master

yo, Just a Man, beef with Timely aside, you should at least appreciate him stepping up and apologizing for his bad day if anyone tailed

you of all people should acknowledge that as a stand up thing

yo, Just a Man, beef with Timely aside, you should at least appreciate him stepping up and apologizing for his bad day if anyone tailed

you of all people should acknowledge that as a stand up thing

Why not Integrity. I got you.:cheers