Free Fades AT Adam Loses

Re: Free Fades AT Adam Loses

the only way to make money would be to play the other side of his plays i assume

guys the worst and ruins peoples lives, -76 units on the year and 7 consecutive losing months yet I get emails like this

From: Adam Meyer <adam@adamwins.com>I'm the best. All my plays are monitored.Website is up 42 units for march.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

bumping it with you're other name 5 minutes later, thats as good as it gets

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL I went to the website and looked at his prices. $3K (monthly) for "VIP" picks.

::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

I can get a better deal with Birdie- fade the Birdie picks - and call them VIP picks.

watch how much money you can make betting the other side of his plays, last night was an easy winner he had Clippers -5.5

BigDaddy

EOG Master

its really sad someone has to use a ghost to bash someone

LOL!

you have no credibility.

go somewhere else with your garbage :cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i need to make a ghost

start a thread

then bump it up 5 minutes later

yeah:thumbsup

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

did you really make a thread with one name and than bump it with ur other name? you can't make this up lmao what a loser

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

its really sad someone has to use a ghost to bash someone

LOL!

you have no credibility.

go somewhere else with your garbage :cheers

little guy is an air betting ghost lmfao. ive actually started feeling bad for him, hes a sad story

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

lights out/ let's get it I'm not going to say anything to you anymore or keep exposing you. i don't think it's fair to publicly make fun of those with down syndrome. i wish you nothing but the best and your 5 other names

ballwonder

EOG Master

the only way to make money would be to play the other side of his plays i assume

guys the worst and ruins peoples lives, -76 units on the year and 7 consecutive losing months yet I get emails like this

From: Adam Meyer <ADAM@ADAMWINS.COM>I'm the best. All my plays are monitored.Website is up 42 units for march.

Lights out do me a favor and quit the bullshit ghosting, thanks.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

no thanks.

From: Adam Meyer <adam@adamwins.com>I'm the best. All my plays are monitored.Website is up 42 units for march.

Lights out,

Whats the purpose of starting a thread with your ghost and then replying to it with your original poster name? Why not just make a thread stating Meyers picks have been on a losing streak with your main poster name?

I find it hard to believe you would start a thread to talk to yourself in it. If you wanted to bump it, you don't need your ghost to do that. Of course, you know this already, but just curious.

:cheers

</adam@adamwins.com>