Alex RodRIGUEZ MAGIC!

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Re: Alex RodRIGUEZ MAGIC!

And the yankee fans actually wanted him gone before the season started..........what idiots........

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

And the yankee fans actually wanted him gone before the season started..........what idiots........

I agree, anyone who boo'd A Rod isn't a real baseball fan...they're just some idiot who happened to be able to afford a ticket.

Arod is so dominant right now that the only question that may remain is whether or not he wins the MVP award unanimously.

MVP RACE IN AL IS LOCKED UP - OVER.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

have to produce in the playoffs. If he hits .114 again they will boo him and so will I. You can't be a regular season only type player in NY.

However, he is havign an awesome season and I really hope he keeps it up in the playoffs. Go Yanks!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Eh hem - 2006 Post-season batting stats (he's no Reggie Jackson)

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg1 align=middle><TD>Year</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>SO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>AVG</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>NYY</TD><TD align=left>4</TD><TD align=left>14</TD><TD align=left>0</TD><TD align=left>1</TD><TD align=left>0</TD><TD align=left>0</TD><TD align=left>0</TD><TD align=left>4</TD><TD align=left>0</TD><TD align=left>0</TD><TD align=left>.133</TD><TD align=left>.071</TD><TD align=left>.071</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The Devil

EOG Master

GUYS SLUMP ALL THE TIME...IT JUST HAPPENS THAT SOME HAVE THEIR SLUMPS AT THE WRONG TIME....

WHEN HIS CAREER IS OVER HE WILL BE THE LEADER OR AT THE TOP OF ALMOST ALL BATTING CATAGORIES.....

reynolds

EOG Enthusiast

He would look good in a Red Sox uniform that's for sure, Think the Yanks will let him go now? I doubt it too.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Its week one of the nfl season....does anyone really care about the mvp in the American League?

dukesnider

EOG Enthusiast

No, but i can say you've won the prize for the dumbest post on EOG. And no, no one is laughing.

I believe that he and MANY others are doing the HGH regiment....too bad baseball execs have their heads up their butts on this issue as they give lip service only to this issue.:+signs15-

BTW when I playerd for them Bums we never took nothin to pad our stats.

6-25-09:

His 10th homer in the first, a solo shot, tied Jackson for 11th place on baseball?s career list.

It was Rodriguez's 250th home run with the Yankees, tying Graig Nettles for eighth place on the franchise list.

#595 on the career!!!!