Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

TTP i actually like doing last pick in drafts since back to back is fun. U ended up with cy johan and haren. Those two prolly better than the **** hamels/halladay
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

lince 3/3 with 3 rbi on LAD lmao
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timely gonna beat me in score this week. MVP Tejada injured. Sad times for cee :(

might not get a win today but not his fault at all

first 3 starts vs Gallardo,Santana and Lincecum and hes hanging right with 2 so far

where's big gaymer to hype up wolf and how sick he is?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You have the best left handed reliever in baseball, and three lefties coming up in the 8th inning and you leave Peavy in there? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING DOING!!!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME OZZIE? A fucking retard would have known what to do there.

You have the best left handed reliever in baseball, and three lefties coming up in the 8th inning and you leave Peavy in there? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING DOING!!!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME OZZIE? A fucking retard would have known what to do there.

you were praising him earlier

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

MAKE THAT 4 pitchers in a row and Peavy had thrown 100+ pitches already. Just disturbing. That decision is terrible.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ozzie is a very good manager LO, but his loyalty gets him in trouble at times. Now we lose because of this shit. Unreal. Matt gets hit now. Should have started the fucking inning. We fucking suck. Fuck me! GO FUCK YOURSELF Cleveland.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What does that even mean? Sizemore would never have been at the plate. Just terrible managing. Just disgusting. Dumbest thing I've ever seen him do.

TN, Guthrie > Lincecum; lucky for you the O's suck.

Guthrie = Pick up of the week

rjt721

EOG Master

This is the pickup of the week:

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" align="left" height="17" valign="middle"><td id="player_active_12_590370" nowrap="nowrap">J. Clement C </td><td>PIT v CIN 7:05 pm
</td><td id="stats_active_12_590370"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_12_590370" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_12_590370" align="right">-3</td></tr></tbody></table>

Ozzie is a very good manager LO, but his loyalty gets him in trouble at times. Now we lose because of this shit. Unreal. Matt gets hit now. Should have started the fucking inning. We fucking suck. Fuck me! GO FUCK YOURSELF Cleveland.

Ozzie and Dusty Baker in a league of there own. A league I want no part of if I am a owner or even a fan.

tripp

EOG Master

balt blows another W, wow. glad i finally passed on them today

lost because of a K/wild pitch also. ouch

mofome

Banned

didley , are there any pitchers on my staff u like better than kershaw? Thinkin about working out a package for him...
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

halladay is obviously better, but in long term keeper it doesnt get a lot better than ker to me.

what were you thinking bud

rjt721

EOG Master

tripper starting Frasor over Rauch going to leave the door open for a TTP comeback if Nolasco gets this W.

Nice week for "top 2" OF Holliday.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

My trade of Kersh, Tex, and Carpenter for Halladay and Nolasco was vetoed in my other league...I sure wanted Halladay and Rickey...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

what are you talking about. no ones shit pitchers did poorly. my good pitchers have cleaned up. if thats what u mean.
:pop:

wasn't talking about your pitchers...just trying to make a point that no one should complain if their shit pitchers perform like the shit that they are...(like mine)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The White Sox are the worst team in baseball right now and poorly managed...who knew

Peavy fuked out of a win..

peavy pitched himself out of the win, any competitor probably asked to go back out there in the 8th with the ball, not to watch the pen possibly blow it...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

and also if u did get the win with peavy, i would have gotten the save so it wouldnt have mattered...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

nice managing by ttp, benches a possible NO NO and a 29 point outing by OZ

enjoy :LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Buch went from a touted keeper to possibly out of the starting rotation if wake outpitches him until Dice comes back, which dont seem like its gonna be a problem