So, will Super Saver win again this Saturday?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: So, will Super Saver win again this Saturday?

I thought for sure you would but then I realized you come from a family of jackasses- not horses. :thumbsup

Cannon

Banned

I hit the exacta and tri in the Derby so I have no chance of winning on horses the rest of the year.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Hit nothing in the Derby. Goddamn horse I was on was almost last. Actually, Chuckie was on the same horse. 2348ji23e

Cannon

Banned

Just box 5 or 6 horses that are in the gates that have produced the most lifetime winners at the Preakness and the Belmont. That is what I did in the Derby. By the way the #2 horse has been in the top 4 the last 5 years at the Derby. Might help you with your super next year.

Cannon

Banned

Hit nothing in the Derby. Goddamn horse I was on was almost last. Actually, Chuckie was on the same horse. 2348ji23e[/quo

That Chucky picked a horse that ran 12th out of 12 in the 9th derby day and his horse ran 19th out of 20 in the Derby, In his two races they had 32 horses and he beat 1 horse. His horses lost by 125 lengths total. If he picks a horse throw it out always.

Where can I find the winning gates for the Preakness and Belmont lifetime that it how I hit the Derby?