PLAY OF THE YEAR

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: PLAY OF THE YEAR

Like the Redsox a little as well but not close to POY strong.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

thanks dio redsox are in the best spot in this game and rays been struggling a little if you ask me plus redsox are playing good.if any one knows baseball the redsox have there best shot inching closer to the rays as they are way behind them.not only back but there 0-3 against them this year.this will be a good game for them.drop itttttttttt

PassTheRock

EOG Master

POY? :blink:

I'm not betting this game, but is I was to bet it I would be on Toronto. Good luck to you though deathwarrior.

diogee

thanks dio redsox are in the best spot in this game and rays been struggling a little if you ask me plus redsox are playing good.if any one knows baseball the redsox have there best shot inching closer to the rays as they are way behind them.not only back but there 0-3 against them this year.this will be a good game for them.drop itttttttttt
Alright. Thinking about throwing the check on it.

diogee

Well I'm going to win tonight. Half on Redsox and half on Indians. Then I'll probably double up on Mariner unders tomorrow. :cheers

diogee

Soon to be 1-4. :+waving-5

I'm not losing this check...it has been predetermined that this is the one I hit the bigtime with.

diogee

Masterson blows. How the hell did I let you talk me into this one deathwar. 2348ji23e

diogee

whitesox shouldn't have anything. wish i didn't let you talk me into betting the indians. :soapbox:

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

JUST LIKE ALL MY OTHER WINNERS I GIVE.THANKS LO WHITESOX ARE DONE THAN.DIO WILL GO 1-1 WITH REDSOX LOSING:finger004

diogee

deathwar you owe me $227 for talking me into betting on masterson.

diogee

hopefully we can still win with the indians. i need at least 1 win or i'm done and back living in my car.