Hustle 2010 Thread

hustle

EOG Enthusiast
Been busy with work so I haven't had time to post regularly even though I have been playing here and there throughout the season. Now things should slow down so here is my attempt at posting regularly and keeping track of my progress. Opinions and comments are always welcome.

Giants +152 2 units
Oakland +110 2 units
Seattle -114 2 units (rolling with bcmoats on this one)

hustle

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Hustle 2010 Thread

Unbelievable. 7 runs in the 9th!? Thursdays seem to always be whacky days

hustle

EOG Enthusiast

Pittsburgh +105 4units
Washington -105 3 units
Col/Hou 6u 3 units
Texas -145 3 units

I may add dodgers later

hustle

EOG Enthusiast

4-6: -3.28

if not for that tough loss with the cincy i would have been in the positive. the funny thing is that i was on baltimore this past saturday when cleveland put up an 8 spot in the 9th inning. anyhow, i gotta think positive and hopefully my luck will turn around. im not a big fan of interleague so i may not play as many plays.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Reds came climbing back but fell short. Best of luck today and same here with interleague.

hustle

EOG Enthusiast

i know that betting american league teams are the way to go and that there are some american league teams that just have an excellent record versus the national league but there are some teams that just seem to be better. i guess i will see how the first games go. so far i got:

Colorado -121 2 units

hustle

EOG Enthusiast

im also leaning strongly on oakland. if anyone has any input on this game it would be appreciated.

hustle

EOG Enthusiast

I'm rolling these two because I can't see both not hitting. At least one will hit or best case both will hit.

Tampa -1.5 -115 2 units
Minny -1.5 +110 2 units

hustle

EOG Enthusiast

St. Louis -141 2 units
Florida +120 2 units
Colorado -111 2 units
Atlanta -148 2 units
San Diego -126 2 units

choslamshe

EOG Master

gl hustle, any reason you like the Nats today? at first glance and considering the price with the pitching mismatch, i was about to make the O's a massive play...lol.

GL with your plays...

hustle

EOG Enthusiast

i ended up going with washington because they have been hitting the ball better as of late. lannan also does better at home where he has only had 3 starts and against tough competition. plus bullpin for nationals seem to be better at home than baltimore's. anyhow, gl with your card today choslamshe.

hustle

EOG Enthusiast

adding:

tampa RL -115 2 units

had to do this. the potential with this play and texas both hitting can't pass up. again i feel at least one will hit

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nice day hustle. Way to get back on the good side of things. :cheers

hustle

EOG Enthusiast

thanks diogee. always appreciate your support my friend. this week has been a whacky week. it seemed a lot of games were close ones and you never know with these bullpins. whether it's the relievers or the closers, i've never so many of my plays blowup in the end. anyhow, finally in the black and i hope to stay there.