Re: Randizzles' Daily Pick Thread (Free Plays & Paid Plays Tracking)

Cannon

Banned

Bases are solid as always 1-3.

You know the rules Cannon. No bashing in the sports or tracker forums.

Cannon

Banned

Yes uncle Jimmy I will try to do better.

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

1. RT @VegasJohnnyV: @RANDIZZLE14 aka Bernie Madoff aka #WorstCapperAlive aka #CRIMINAL aka #FELON aka #CROOK aka #CHEATER aka #TwitterThi ... 3:57 PM Apr 4th via web
  2. RT @HANKtown87: @RANDIZZLE14 is a total FAKE! Contact me for factual proof of him lying! All he wants is your money #WorstCapperAlive ... 8:43 PM Apr 3rd via web
  3. RT @LtotheOSER: @randizzle14 More great math (ie SCAMMING)...1-1 ends up -8 units when you buy 1/2 point idiot...not sure if you're dumb ... 8:43 PM Apr 3rd via web
  4. RT @LtotheOSER: @Randizzle14 The capping Lebron James? More like the capping Enron you f'ing thief. Way to keep retweeting your 30 acco ... 8:43 PM Apr 3rd via web
  5. RT @LtotheOSER: @Randizzle14 How many accts with different pics do you have to blow yourself and promote your SCAMMING service?

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Realtime results for #TwitterThief

1. DoWorkYouWill @RANDIZZLE14 THE BERNIE MADOFF OF SPORTS GAMBLING TOUTS! NOTHING BUT A CROOK! #TwitterThief ONLY COST HIS CLIENTS 500 UNITS LAST WEEK! LMFAO 1 day ago from web
  2. http://twitter.com/Honey_Biscuit
  3. DoWorkYouWill @RANDIZZLE14 THE BERNIE MADOFF OF SPORTS GAMBLING TOUTS! NOTHING BUT A CROOK! #TwitterThief ONLY COST HIS CLIENTS 500 UNITS LAST WEEK! #LOL 2 days ago from web
  4. DoWorkYouWill @randizzle14 = greasy #BankrollKilla **BEWARE OF THIS SCAM ARTIST** #TwitterThief HE IS DOWN 500 UNITS THIS WEEK!!! #BernieMadoff #FRAUD 2 days ago from web
  5. 817JB RT @LILWON: Its only 2 halves of a man!! His Better Half and Bitch Betta Have My Money hahaha #copywritten dont #twitterthief me lol 2 days ago from TweetCaster
  6. DoWorkYouWill @randizzle14 = greasy #BankrollKilla **BEWARE OF THIS SCAM ARTIST** #TwitterThief HE IS DOWN 500 UNITS THIS WEEK!!! #BernieMadoff 3 days ago from web
  7. DoWorkYouWill @randizzle14 = greasy #BankrollKilla **BEWARE OF THIS SCAM ARTIST** #TwitterThief HE IS DOWN 500 UNITS THIS WEEK!!! 3 days ago from web
  8. DoWorkYouWill @RANDIZZLE14 HOW DID YOUR PLAY OF THE YEAR TURN OUT? #TwitterThief #BankrollKilla #Fraud #Felony #Criminal BERNIE MADOFF OF SPORTS GAMBLING 4 days ago from web
  9. DoWorkYouWill THE FRAUD @randizzle14 SHITS THE BED AGAIN. LOOSING OVER 100 UNITS!!! LOST OVER 200 UNITS IN 5 DAYS #TwitterThief #Fraud #BankRollKilla 4 days ago from web
  10. DoWorkYouWill RT @FollowJeremyL: THE FRAUD @randizzle14 SHITS THE BED AGAIN. LOOSING OVER 100 UNITS. THE FRAUD NOW HAS LOST OVER 200 UNITS IN 5 DAYS #TwitterThief #Felony 4 days ago from web

1. incarceratedbob
    Matter of fact i made $43,094 since the day i started on your picks (November 26th) until now. The man is as legit as they come @Randizzle14 5:17 PM May 24th via web
  2. incarceratedbob
    Bitches always talk when u lose a few plays but notice how u never hear a peep from these bitches when you made us over 35Grand @Randizzle14 5:16 PM May 24th via web
  3. incarceratedbob
    @Randizzle14 Keep doing what you do kid. Nice way to bounce back with that Suns sweep. Pay no mind to all the bitches they have no money 5:14 PM May 24th via web
  4. incarceratedbob
    Matter of fact i made $43,094 since the day i started on your picks (November 26th) until now. The man is as legit as they come @Randizzle14 5:17 PM May 24th via web
  5. incarceratedbob
    Bitches always talk when u lose a few plays but notice how u never hear a peep from these bitches when you made us over 35Grand @Randizzle14 5:16 PM May 24th via web
  6. incarceratedbob
    @Randizzle14 Keep doing what you do kid. Nice way to bounce back with that Suns sweep. Pay no mind to all the bitches they have no money 5:14 PM May 24th via web

1. incarceratedbob
    @Randizzle14 Best capper by far so good they have losers setting up fake accounts trying to be him. Now that is when you know your that good 10:31 AM May 18th via web Retweeted by you and 1 other
  2. Crack_Monster
    @Randizzle14 If ya real, you'll bounce back. Marathon not a sprint homie!!!!! 2:22 AM May 18th via TweetDeck in reply to Randizzle14
  3. mike_scriber
    Thanks for the FREE WINNER @Randizzle14 9:41 PM May 17th via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Randizzle14
  4. TorstenWebs00
    Make Fast Money Online - Guaranteed Legal Ways http://bit.ly/bk31Js @Jonaz186 @Randizzle14 @damonshirley @josilvagomes 4:27 PM May 17th via API
  5. atang34
    @Randizzle14 You're the man Dizzle. Umdisputed capping champ! 8:17 PM May 16th via TweetDeck in reply to Randizzle14 Retweeted by you and 1 other

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

john1054 says:
01/04/10 06:10PM
He kinda disappears last few days with such a horrible record. No comments on his twitter page about his horrible plays. NO apologies for burying us. Him and his buddy "wow" are at

01/04/10 06:11PM
Service didnt cost much...for NFL playoffs and rest of bowls..but it still stings...lol. I would bet my own picks but I'm horrible too,...that's how I got into this mess...lol

john1054 says:
01/06/10 10:35AM
LOST 25U GOY, 30 U PLAY OF YR, AND NOW 50U PRESSING GM OF YEAR THIS WEEK ALONE. (GT) ..DOWN OVER 180 UNITS SINCE I JOINED..LOL

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Name is not even Randy (real one) , its Louis..now he's "guaranteeing" playoff wins (good luck collecting)...he got me for 275 package then cancelled my membership after asking for a refund, since he was down about 180 units in a week....lol..what a scam loser...
You gave to "upgrade" or be a new member to get his guarantee...
Keeps pressing, raising units until he finally wins...his alter ego "WOW" on same website many times picks other side...hmmmm.

Posted: 3/26/2010 2:09:36 PM
Sounds like he's deleting losing tweets which is supposed to be his "legit record keeping"...Got killed last night

Posted: 4/29/2010 3:28:34 AM
Funny how he bets (say 10 units) on something that is -160 and magically makes 10 units if it wins but only loses 10 if it loses. Hopefully people are not idiots and can notice that.

Posted: 4/30/2010 1:12:36 PM
Lost 40 units last night...this is when his scam gets good when he starts to press. Watch him bet 50 units on a -210 baseball side and claim a 50 unit win. That is how he does it with baseball.

1. incarceratedbob
  2. incarceratedbob
  3. incarceratedbob
  4. incarceratedbob
  5. incarceratedbob
  6. incarceratedbob

VegasGunner

Following

• <button href="http://twitter.com/friendships/create/" class="btn" title="Follow VegasGunner">Follow</button>
  • <button class="btn" title="Manage lists in which VegasGunner appears">Lists</button>
  • <button class="btn"></button>

<hr> <label>Your lists:</label>

1. @Randizzle14 No wonder you da talk of Vegas man your straight bananas with the picks your slumps last 1 day an your win streaks last 10 days 12:55 AM May 13th via web Retweeted by you

2. Ready to do more damage this week @Randizzle14 just made me more money in Last week then my job pays in 2 months. The best in the game 7:23 AM May 10th via web Retweeted by you

3. Big night @Randizzle14 another ston cold bookie ass whupping ! Up $5,550 with 3 more days left. Keep them winners coming 11:37 PM May 6th via web Retweeted by you

1. @Fanni_Malia8 Later tonight im going deep sea diving .. Great job last night your head game has really picked up since H.S. 2:23 PM Apr 22nd via web in reply to Fanni_Malia8

2. Dude @Randizzle14 your picks are insane especially the big plays in the NBA keep getting that paper. Extremely happy being a member with you 2:22 PM Apr 22nd via web Retweeted by you

3. Early Lunch then going to get a massage..Happy ending yes sir! 2:21 PM Apr 22nd via web
  4. Randizzle14
    NBA:portland @ Suns Time:10:45 pm est *ADDED PLAY**POD* The Pick: (25 Units)*PORTLAND +9* (FULL GAME) #Twitter FREE PLAY BOMB! Randizzle14 9:39 PM Apr 18th via web Retweeted by VegasGunner and 1 other
  5. Randizzle14
    **FREE 25UNIT BLOWOUT PLAYS** SUNS vs TRAILBLAZERS : (2 BIG PLAYS) 25Unit&15Unit BOMBS! Randizzle Randizzle14 9:36 PM Apr 18th via web Retweeted by VegasGunner and 1 other

6. WHEN GUYS LIKE @RANDIZZLE14 WINS AT THE RATE HE DOES EVERY WEEK (OVER 75%) THEN WE ALL KNOW THE #HATERS #JEALOUS# PEOPLE STEW WITH #ENVY 3:46 PM Apr 21st via web

7. @RANDIZZLE14 HAS TAKEN THE #HATERS CLIENTS FROM HIS LOSER SERVICE SO NOW HE CREATED MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. (SO OBVIOUS) GO LOOK THEIR ALL #FAKES 3:45 PM Apr 21st via web

8. ANYONE THAT NEEDS PROOF ON HOW @RANDIZZLE14 MAKES #MONEY FOR ALL HIS MEMBERS DM ME ANYTIME. WATCH OUT FOR THE #HATER BELOW THAT IS JEALOUS 3:43 PM Apr 21st via web

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE id=profileV1main cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD width=20 bgColor=#ffffff> </TD><TD align=middle width=780 bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=275 bgColor=#ffffff height=33>
<TABLE class=profileInfo height=100 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text style="WORD-WRAP: break-word" vAlign=bottom align=left width=300 bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=3>STUMBO P.B 4life
Randy Stumbo</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE id=Table2 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=text width=75 bgColor=#ffffff height=75> </TD><TD class=text width=15 bgColor=#ffffff height=75> </TD></TD><TD class=text align=left width=193 bgColor=#ffffff height=75>Stumbo

Male
18 years old
C.O, Ohio
United States

Last Login: 5/24/2010
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 3px" colSpan=3>Mood: trill squad </TD></TR><TR vAlign=center><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 3px" colSpan=3>View My: Pics | Playlists | Gifts </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=contactTable borderColor=#6699cc cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class="text tdborder" style="WORD-WRAP: break-word" align=left width=300 bgColor=#6699cc height=15> Contacting STUMBO P.B 4life </TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdborder><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=text noWrap align=middle width=120 bgColor=#ffffff height=5> </TD><TD width=15 bgColor=#ffffff height=5> </TD><TD class=text vAlign=top noWrap align=middle width=150 bgColor=#ffffff height=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top noWrap align=middle width=130 bgColor=#ffffff height=5> </TD><TD width=15 bgColor=#ffffff height=5> </TD><TD class=text vAlign=center noWrap align=middle width=150 bgColor=#ffffff height=2></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top noWrap align=middle width=130 bgColor=#ffffff height=5> </TD><TD width=15 bgColor=#ffffff height=5> </TD><TD class=text vAlign=top noWrap align=middle width=150 bgColor=#ffffff height=5></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top noWrap align=middle width=130 bgColor=#ffffff height=5> </TD><TD width=15 bgColor=#ffffff> </TD><TD class=text vAlign=top noWrap align=middle width=150 bgColor=#ffffff height=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=userProfileURL cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=300 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top height=10> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle bgColor=#6699cc><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR class=userProfileURL><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="70%">
MySpace URL:
</TD><TD width="30%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=userProfileURL><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

Mr. Randizzle14 The Bigtime gambler

I dont want to sleep at nights because I may miss updates to this thread.
I'm not sure what I like the most, Dizzle's coverups or Cannon's fraud alarm going off right after the coverup attempts.
good stuff guys.

side note, If Lang can be famous then I see no reason Dizzle cant be.

Cannon

Banned

NOW I LIVE IN OHIO ????

TELL THE MODS TO CHECK THE IP ---KEEP SEARCHING ON GOOGLE
"BALL NIBBLER"

LOL---So everyone named Randizzle on Google is me now

Try again

<table id="post2901131" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901131" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100" width="300"><tbody><tr><td class="text" colspan="3" style="word-wrap: break-word;" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="bottom" width="300">John Cannon
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Neo-soul / Soul / Christian [/FONT] </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="300"> <tbody><tr> <td class="text" bgcolor="#ffffff" height="75" width="75"> </td> <td class="text" bgcolor="#ffffff" height="75" width="15"> </td> <td class="text" bgcolor="#ffffff" height="75" width="193">
[FONT=Arial, Helvetic, sans-serif] John Cannon

[/FONT]

Back In the N.O.
United States

Profile Views: 4355

Last Login: 1/20/2010
</td> </tr> <tr align="center" valign="middle"> <td colspan="3"> View My: Pics | Playlists</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead">Randizzle14</td> </tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">View Public Profile</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Send a private message to Randizzle14</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Find More Posts by Randizzle14</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"></td></tr> </tbody></table>
<table id="post2901132" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 09:25 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #375 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901132", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901132" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzle14 the greatest fade ever...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="300"> <tbody><tr> <td height="10" valign="top"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td align="center" bgcolor="#6699cc"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td> <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="70%">
MySpace URL:
</td> <td width="30%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td></td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10" valign="top"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table bgcolor="#6699cc" border="1" bordercolor="#6699cc" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="300"> <tbody><tr> <td class="text" wrap="" style="word-wrap: break-word;" align="left" bgcolor="#6699cc" height="10" valign="middle" width="300"> John Cannon: General Info </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td> <table align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3" width="300"> <tbody><tr id="Member SinceRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">Member Since</td><td id="ProfileMember Since" style="word-wrap: break-word;" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">12/7/2006</td></tr><tr id="Band MembersRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">Band Members</td><td id="ProfileBand Members" style="word-wrap: break-word;" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">John Cannon-vocals,Tonya Cannon-vocals,"Da Phessah" Drew Baham producer & programming, </td></tr><tr id="InfluencesRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">Influences</td><td id="ProfileInfluences" style="word-wrap: break-word;" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">Marvin Gaye, Ron Isley, BobMarley, Randizzle. </td></tr><tr id="Sounds LikeRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">Sounds Like</td><td id="ProfileSounds Like" style="word-wrap: break-word;" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">Great Music</td></tr><tr id="Record LabelRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">Record Label</td><td id="ProfileRecord Label" style="word-wrap: break-word;" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">tbc muzic</td></tr><tr id="Type of LabelRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">Type of Label</td><td id="ProfileType of Label" style="word-wrap: break-word;" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">Indie</td></tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead">Randizzle14</td> </tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">View Public Profile</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Send a private message to Randizzle14</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Find More Posts by Randizzle14</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"></td></tr> </tbody></table>

<table id="post2901135" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 09:26 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #376 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901135", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901135" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzle14 the greatest fade ever...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">

CANON THINKING ABOUT "DIZZLES" TASTY NUTS

<table id="post2901136" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 09:26 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #377 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901136", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901136" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzle14 the greatest fade ever...

NO WONDER HE HIDES BEHIND A COMPUTER

<table id="post2901141" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 09:27 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #378 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901141", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901141" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzle14 the greatest fade ever...

CANON WITH A "SEXY" EARING THROUGH HIS EYEBROW / THE FORUM "BALL SUCKER" OF THE YEAR.

<table id="post2901142" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 09:29 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #379 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901142", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901142" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzle14 the greatest fade ever...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> 20 lbs extra after katrina

FOR REAL CANON / JUST 20LBS

Have another TWINKIE FAT ASS

<table id="post2901144" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 09:30 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #380 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901144", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901144" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzle14 the greatest fade ever...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> ? Post A Comment 0 Comments

THIS IS CANON AFTER A HARD DAY AT THE COMPUTER - NO WONDER HE NEEDS THE ATTENTION OF A FREE FORUM
</td></tr></tbody></table>

<!--
--> </div> <hr> <!-- see bottom of postbit.css for .userinfo .popupmenu styles --> 12-11-2008 03:35 PM #177
woodsie08

RX Junior <hr> <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Oct 2008</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>New York</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>103</dd></dl>

Dizzle is NO scam artists....

Trust me that Randizzle is a straight up guy..Have been approaching him tons of times to join the capping website that I run and he has refused every time. I wish he did work for us since we would have supplied him a machine immediately.

All you guys who think that he is doing this on purpose to get a computer your nuts...

12-11-2008 04:35 PM #186
kidslick

RX SemiGod <hr> <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Oct 2002</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>New York</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>11,854</dd></dl>

Originally Posted by Cannon
How does this guy not have money when he hit 80% for the season. Answer: he does not bet them or bet some other games not posted and he lost it all. I would be scared as hell to bet a guys plays that can't raise $1000 for a new computer.

Cannon correct me if I am wrong, you posted most of his plays at another forum

RANDIZZLE'S WEEK #13 NCAAF (70-22-4) (76%)
Cannon

Randizzle's** Week 11 NCAAF **(63-19-4)(77%)(+92.1 Units)**
Cannon

Now you are telling us you would not play his selections.
He has had an unreal season.

play his selections and fade chuck's

<table id="post2901413" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 02:15 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #31 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901413", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901413" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzles' Daily Pick Thread (Free Plays & Paid Plays Tracking)
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> *Members* Exclusive Plays Friday, May 28, 2010
NBA&MLB PICKS *(RANDIZZLE14) ON TWITTER*

MLB:Stl Cards @ Chi Cubs

Time:2:20 pm est *FREE PLAY*
The Pick: (Risk 50 Units Each)*CARDS -ML (-115) & CARDS -RL (+150)*(Non-Members email now & get signed up for full NBA&MLB members packages & "GUARANTEED PACKAGES" You get paid on my losses! No Risk Betting & "Guaranteed" Profits Every Month. No reason to never have your bets *INSURED* so start making your service *STEP UP & *PAY UP*!)

5 MORE MLB PLAYS WILL BE UPDATED:

(Those that signed up for Guaranteed Packages the last week are still up over $6,000 - You will not lose money either way - Do not go w/o *BETTORS INSURANCE* if you lose a $1 on bets this month-then you need to reassess why your betting-Stop Gambling & Start Making "SURE MONEY")

NBA:Orlando @ Boston Celtics
Time:8:35 pm est *2 PLAYS*
The Pick: (Win 50 Units Each)*MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE PLAY*
(7-2 +210Unit's NBA Playoff Sizzling Hot Run)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Cannon

Banned

I am not a webe I am a white dude.

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR class=userProfileURL><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="70%">
MySpace URL:
</TD><TD width="30%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=userProfileURL><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2901726 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2901726 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">

<TABLE class=left cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TH class=left vAlign=top align=left>randizzle14 </TH></TR><TR><TD class=left vAlign=top>read my profile
sign my guestbook

<CENTER></CENTER>
Name: Randizzle

Interests: Girls and basketball

AIM: xlploverboyx14

Read the member since 3/18/2006 for the punk randizzle14.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<table id="post2901131" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901131" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100" width="300"><tbody><tr><td class="text" colspan="3" style="word-wrap: break-word;" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="bottom" width="300"> Cannon
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Neo-soul / Soul / Christian [/FONT] </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="300"> <tbody><tr> <td class="text" bgcolor="#ffffff" height="75" width="75"> </td> <td class="text" bgcolor="#ffffff" height="75" width="15"> </td> <td class="text" bgcolor="#ffffff" height="75" width="193">
[FONT=Arial, Helvetic, sans-serif] Cannon

[/FONT]

Back In the N.O.
United States

Profile Views: 4355

Last Login: 1/20/2010
</td> </tr> <tr align="center" valign="middle"> <td colspan="3"> View My: Pics | Playlists</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="post2901132" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 09:25 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #375 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901132", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901132" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzle14 the greatest fade ever...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="300"> <tbody><tr> <td height="10" valign="top"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td align="center" bgcolor="#6699cc"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td> <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="70%">
MySpace URL:
</td> <td width="30%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td></td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10" valign="top"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table bgcolor="#6699cc" border="1" bordercolor="#6699cc" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="300"> <tbody><tr> <td class="text" wrap="" style="word-wrap: break-word;" align="left" bgcolor="#6699cc" height="10" valign="middle" width="300"> John Cannon: General Info </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td> <table align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3" width="300"> <tbody><tr id="Member SinceRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">Member Since</td><td id="ProfileMember Since" style="word-wrap: break-word;" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">12/7/2006</td></tr><tr id="Band MembersRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">Band Members</td><td id="ProfileBand Members" style="word-wrap: break-word;" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">John Cannon-vocals,Tonya Cannon-vocals,"Da Phessah" Drew Baham producer & programming, </td></tr><tr id="InfluencesRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">Influences</td><td id="ProfileInfluences" style="word-wrap: break-word;" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">Marvin Gaye, Ron Isley, BobMarley, Randizzle. </td></tr><tr id="Sounds LikeRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">Sounds Like</td><td id="ProfileSounds Like" style="word-wrap: break-word;" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">Great Music</td></tr><tr id="Record LabelRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">Record Label</td><td id="ProfileRecord Label" style="word-wrap: break-word;" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">tbc muzic</td></tr><tr id="Type of LabelRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">Type of Label</td><td id="ProfileType of Label" style="word-wrap: break-word;" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">Indie</td></tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<table id="post2901135" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 09:26 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #376 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901135", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901135" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzle14 the greatest fade ever...

CANON THINKING ABOUT "DIZZLES" TASTY NUTS

<table id="post2901136" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 09:26 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #377 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901136", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901136" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzle14 the greatest fade ever...

NO WONDER HE HIDES BEHIND A COMPUTER

<table id="post2901141" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 09:27 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #378 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901141", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901141" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzle14 the greatest fade ever...

CANON WITH A "SEXY" EARING THROUGH HIS EYEBROW / THE FORUM "BALL SUCKER" OF THE YEAR.

<table id="post2901142" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 09:29 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #379 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901142", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901142" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzle14 the greatest fade ever...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> 20 lbs extra after katrina

FOR REAL CANON / JUST 20LBS

Have another TWINKIE FAT ASS

<table id="post2901144" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-10, 09:30 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #380 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Randizzle14 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2901144", true); </script>
Mo Money = Mo Haters

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2901144" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Randizzle14 the greatest fade ever...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> ? Post A Comment 0 Comments

THIS IS CANON AFTER A HARD DAY AT THE COMPUTER - NO WONDER HE NEEDS THE ATTENTION OF A FREE FORUM
</td></tr></tbody></table>
:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3 CANON YOU NEED THAT "P90X"

Cannon

Banned

Sorry dude name is not Cannon. Good try.

SO IF THAT WAS ME LIKE YOU CLAIM:
THEN I WENT 82% IN CFB IN 2008 WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD???

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL : HEY IF THAT MAKES YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT

ALSO HOW DID WILHEIM FROM RX SET UP A COMPLETE FORUM JUST FOR ME?? YOU DONT THINK HE SPOKE TO ME "RETARD" ?

NOW ONCE AGAIN YOU LOOK REAL REAL STUPID 2938u4ji23
I CAN SHOW YOU OVER 20 ACCOUNTS WITH THE NAME "RANDIZZLE" ON TWITTER/FACEBOOK/MYSPACE ALSO HOW DOES MY IP COME FROM NY?

PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT ONE "CANON" THE COCK LOVER -WHO OBVIOUSLY LOVES SWINGING FROM MY BALLS --- NOW THAT HE CANT FADE ME NO MORE HE WANTS TO SPEND HIS TIME SEARCHING FOR ME ON MYSPACE :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

DICKHEAD YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD HAVE SET UP AN ACCOUNT WITH RANDIZZLE14 IF THAT WAS REALLY ME???? THINK U MORON

Cannon

Banned

under_my_umbrellaa <STYLE type=text/css>/*rainbow*/table.search, #SearchBar1_pnlYouAreHere, {display: none; }.smalltext{font: 10pt trebuchet MS; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; }body { background-color: #809F60; background-image: ( A href="http://tinypic.com/qqvmmd.jpg" target="_new">http://tinypic.com/qqvmmd.jpg); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment:fixed; scrollbar-arrow-color: #DF8020; scrollbar-track-color: #486078; scrollbar-shadow-color: #DF8020; scrollbar-face-color: #607848; scrollbar-highlight-color: #CCE808; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #CCE808; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #DF8020; }.left, .blogbody, table.footer, .standard, td, p {/* edits main text */ font:normal 10px trebuchet MS; color: #000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; }.blogbody b, .standard b, p b, strong {/* edits bolded text in your entry */ font-weight: bold; font-family: trebuchet MS; color:#000000; size: 9px}.blogbody u, .standard u, { text-decoration: none; font-weight:normal; color:#607848; border-bottom: 2px solid #000000;}.blogbody i, .standard i, em { text-decoration:italic; color:#000000; font-weight:normal;}table.footer TD {/* this makes the footer at the bottom centered *//* leave it alone unless you know what to do*/ text-align: center; }div.blogheader, .caption {/* edits the dates */ font-family: georgia; background-color: #486078; font-size:15px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #CFAFBF; text-align: center; padding: 3px; width: 200px; border: 2px solid #E79F58; border-bottom:2px solid #E79F58; background-image: url(); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:repeat; background-attachment:fixed; }a:link, .footernav.link, a.footernav:link, a.footernav:active {/* edits all links */ color: #486078; font:normal 10px trebuchet MS; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px; border:0px solid #E79F58; background-color: transparent; }a:visited, a.footernav:visited, {/* edits the links that the user has visited */ color: #BFCFAF; font:normal 10px trebuchet MS; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px; border:0px solid #E79F58; background-color: transparent; }a:hover {/* edits when user mouseovers the links */ font:bold 10px trebuchet MS; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; padding: 0px; cursor: nw-resize; color: #8787B7; border:0px solid #E79F58; background-color: transparent; }input, select, textarea, iframe.htmleditor, .textfield, .button {/* this edits the buttons, dropdowns, etc. */ border: 2px solid #E79F58; font:normal 10px trebuchet MS; background-color: #607848; letter-spacing:0px; color: #E79F58; }table.blogbody {/* this edits the other the place where the blog is */ border: 2px solid #E79F58; border-top:0px solid #E79F58; width: 200px; background-color: #607848; background-image: url(); }table.left { /* this edits the menu module */ border: 2px solid #E79F58; width: 150px; background-color: #607848; }table.left th {/* on your menu module, this edits the title part of it *//* like BLOGRINGS, POSTING CALENDAR, etc */ background-image: url(); background-color: #607848; font: 15px trebuchet MS; text-transform:uppercase; text-align: center; color: #000000; border:2px solid #E79F58; letter-spacing:0px; background-image: url(); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:repeat; background-attachment:fixed; }table.left TD {/* on your menu module, this edits the body part of it */ font:normal 10px trebuchet MS; color: #000000; text-align: center; border:2px solid #E79F58; width: 150px; background-color: #607848; background-image: url(); }table.search TD, table.search, table.announcements {/* border of search bar (if you have it) */ background-color: #607848; border: 2px solid #000000; background-image: url(); }table.search TD, table.announcements TH {/* this should be left alone *//* unless you know what to do */ border: 0px solid #000000;}table.navigation, table.main, table.footer {/* the width of your blog with modules */ width: 350px; }hr {/* horizontal divider */ border: 1px solid #EEEEEE; }</STYLE><TABLE class=navigation cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>randizzle14: weblog - photos - videos - audio - pulse - profile - reviews - events - subscribe!</TD><TD align=right width=0><SCRIPT src="/scripts/ratings.js?v=6" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>ratings <SCRIPT src="/scripts/flags.js?v=4" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> - flag [ xanga - join - sign in ]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=main cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mainleft id=side1 vAlign=top width=200><TABLE class=left cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TH class=left vAlign=top align=left>randizzle14 </TH></TR><TR><TD class=left vAlign=top>read my profile
sign my guestbook

<CENTER></CENTER>
Name: Randizzle

Interests: Girls and basketball

AIM: xlploverboyx14

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=left style="WIDTH: 100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=left>

remove ads</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=left cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TH class=left vAlign=top align=left>SubscriptionsSites I Read </TH></TR><TR><TD class=left vAlign=top>Subscribe to randizzle14
Get trial subscription
<FORM id=aspnetForm name=aspnetForm action=home.aspx?user=randizzle14&nextdate=8%2f9%2f2006+17%3a28%3a26.247&direction=n method=post><INPUT id=__VIEWSTATE type=hidden value=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 name=__VIEWSTATE>
<INPUT id=__EVENTVALIDATION type=hidden value=/wEWOQL48MXmCwL8qa3oAwL9qa3oAwL+qa3oAwL/qa3oAwL4qa3oAwL5qa3oAwL6qa3oAwLrqa3oAwLkqa3oAwL8qe3rAwL8qeHrAwL8qeXrAwLo/u2aDQLp/u2aDQLq/u2aDQLr/u2aDQLs/u2aDQLt/u2aDQLu/u2aDQL//u2aDQLw/u2aDQLo/q2ZDQLo/qGZDQLo/qWZDQLo/pmZDQLo/p2ZDQLo/pGZDQLo/pWZDQLo/omZDQLo/s2aDQLo/sGaDQLp/q2ZDQLp/qGZDQLp/qWZDQLp/pmZDQLp/p2ZDQLp/pGZDQLp/pWZDQLp/omZDQLp/s2aDQLp/sGaDQLq/q2ZDQLq/qGZDQLpzNaaCAKC9eSDDwKC9dDmBwKC9fyPAQKC9ejiCQKC9dS5BgKC9cCcDwKC9azwBwKC9ZjXDAKC9YSqBQKC9fCBAgLGlpn3BwLgw5DMA5BgytYX5Q7GYLwUH5ZIUcic3OBz name=__EVENTVALIDATION>
<SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> <!-- function GotoDate() { window.location.href='/home.aspx?user=randizzle14&nextdate=' + document.getElementById('PostCalendar_ddlMonth').value + '%2f' + document.getElementById('PostCalendar_ddlDay').value + '%2f' + document.getElementById('PostCalendar_ddlYear').value + '+23%3a59%3a59.999'; return false; } //--></SCRIPT><TABLE class=left cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TH class=left vAlign=top align=middle>Posting Calendar </TH></TR><TR><TD class=left vAlign=top align=middle><SELECT id=PostCalendar_ddlMonth name=PostCalendar$ddlMonth> <OPTION value=1>Jan</OPTION> <OPTION value=2>Feb</OPTION> <OPTION value=3>Mar</OPTION> <OPTION value=4>Apr</OPTION> <OPTION value=5>May</OPTION> <OPTION value=6>Jun</OPTION> <OPTION value=7>Jul</OPTION> <OPTION value=8 selected>Aug</OPTION> <OPTION value=9>Sep</OPTION> <OPTION value=10>Oct</OPTION> <OPTION value=11>Nov</OPTION> <OPTION value=12>Dec</OPTION></SELECT> <SELECT id=PostCalendar_ddlDay name=PostCalendar$ddlDay> <OPTION value=1>1</OPTION> <OPTION value=2>2</OPTION> <OPTION value=3>3</OPTION> <OPTION value=4>4</OPTION> <OPTION value=5>5</OPTION> <OPTION value=6>6</OPTION> <OPTION value=7>7</OPTION> <OPTION value=8>8</OPTION> <OPTION value=9 selected>9</OPTION> <OPTION value=10>10</OPTION> <OPTION value=11>11</OPTION> <OPTION value=12>12</OPTION> <OPTION value=13>13</OPTION> <OPTION value=14>14</OPTION> <OPTION value=15>15</OPTION> <OPTION value=16>16</OPTION> <OPTION value=17>17</OPTION> <OPTION value=18>18</OPTION> <OPTION value=19>19</OPTION> <OPTION value=20>20</OPTION> <OPTION value=21>21</OPTION> <OPTION value=22>22</OPTION> <OPTION value=23>23</OPTION> <OPTION value=24>24</OPTION> <OPTION value=25>25</OPTION> <OPTION value=26>26</OPTION> <OPTION value=27>27</OPTION> <OPTION value=28>28</OPTION> <OPTION value=29>29</OPTION> <OPTION value=30>30</OPTION> <OPTION value=31>31</OPTION></SELECT> <SELECT id=PostCalendar_ddlYear name=PostCalendar$ddlYear> <OPTION value=2010>2010</OPTION> <OPTION value=2009>2009</OPTION> <OPTION value=2008>2008</OPTION> <OPTION value=2007>2007</OPTION> <OPTION value=2006 selected>2006</OPTION> <OPTION value=2005>2005</OPTION> <OPTION value=2004>2004</OPTION> <OPTION value=2003>2003</OPTION> <OPTION value=2002>2002</OPTION> <OPTION value=2001>2001</OPTION> <OPTION value=2000>2000</OPTION> <OPTION value=1999>1999</OPTION></SELECT>
<INPUT class=button onclick=GotoDate(); type=button value=Go! name=PostCalendar$ctl00> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=left vAlign=top align=middle>|<< oldest | newest >>| </TD></TR><TR><TD class=left vAlign=top align=middle>view all weblog archives </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</FORM><TABLE style="DISPLAY: none"><TBODY><TR><TH>Get Involved!</TH></TR><TR><TD>Suggest a link
Recommend to friend
Create a site
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=maincenter id=maincontent vAlign=top><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> <!-- function SearchIt(sChoice) { var sWord = document.getElementById('searchtext').value; if (sChoice == 1) window.location.href='http://search.xanga.com/searchsite.aspx?q=' + sWord; else if (sChoice == 2) window.location.href='http://search.xanga.com/searchusers.aspx?q=' + sWord; else if (sChoice == 3) window.location.href='http://search.xanga.com/searchgroups.aspx?q=' + sWord; else if (sChoice == 4) window.location.href='http://search.xanga.com/searchmetros.aspx?q=' + sWord; else if (sChoice == 5) window.location.href='http://search.xanga.com/searchphotos.aspx?q=' + sWord; else if (sChoice == 6) window.location.href='http://search.xanga.com/searchvideos.aspx?q=' + sWord; else if (sChoice == 7) window.location.href='http://randizzle14.xanga.com/search?q=' + sWord; else window.location.href='http://search.xanga.com/searchsite.aspx?q=' + sWord; return false; } //--></SCRIPT><TABLE class=search cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><FORM name=frmSearch onsubmit="SearchIt(document.getElementById('searchop').options[document.getElementById('searchop').selectedIndex].value);return false;" method=post><TD class=search><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><INPUT class=textfield id=searchtext style="WIDTH: 145px" name=searchtext> </TD><TD> <SELECT id=searchop name=searchop> <OPTION value=7 selected>this site</OPTION> <OPTION value=1>all xanga</OPTION></SELECT> </TD><TD> <INPUT class=button id=searchsubmit onclick="SearchIt(document.getElementById('searchop').options[document.getElementById('searchop').selectedIndex].value);return false;" type=submit value="Search ?" name=searchsubmit> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></FORM></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
<TABLE class=blogbody cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="5%">
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Love reminds you that nothing else matters.
One look
One smile
One touch
One embrace
One kiss
One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Love is...
What makes a weak man brave
And a king step off his throne
Good times, bad times
Easy times, tough times
It comes in an instant
And lasts three days after forever
That's what love is.

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="5%">
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>5:28 PM - 11 views - 6 eprops - 3 comments - email it
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
<TABLE class=blogbody cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="5%">
</TD><TD vAlign=top>To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>4:52 PM - 8 views - 6 eprops - 3 comments - email it
Monday, August 07, 2006
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Well its been a long time since i'v been in here so leave something to get back at......peace
Randizzle I love you D.W.
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>6:22 PM - 11 views - 10 eprops - 5 comments - email it
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
</TD><TD vAlign=top>If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>7:24 PM - 12 views - 6 eprops - 3 comments - email it
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
</TD><TD vAlign=top>What it do......
RaNdIzZlE
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>5:06 PM - 11 views - 4 eprops - 2 comments - email it
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

Am I going to have to call your dad on you?

Sorry dude name is not Stumbo ....
Nice try--You can actually do a search on RX forum to find out my real last name "RETARD" you do remember i did get over $50,000 in money sent to me via Paypal last year for my "BROKEN COMPUTER" -- MORON >>>> MY FIRST & LAST NAME WAS ON THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT!!!!

CANON = FAIL !!!!!!

Cannon

Banned

The people said you were not the person that the money was sent to. Randizzle14.

The people never said that ... Do some research shit brain

12-11-2008 11:32 PM #949
wilheim

email person19481950@yahoodotcom <hr> <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Jul 2002</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>Rx. dot com..</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>63,121</dd></dl>

For the Record

<table bgcolor="#cecece" border="0" height="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td> <hr height="1"> </td></tr> </tbody></table>

I did some IP research involving Randizzle.

IP used since December 9th. when laptop accident occured.

Hostname: media.XX.XXX
ISP: XXX Internet Services
Organization: XXXXX-XXXXX
Proxy: None detected
Type: Corporate
(Probably some Library, or internet cafe used after laptop accident)

IP Used before Dec 9th (until laptop accicdent occured). :

Hostname: cust.XXXXXXX.net
ISP: XXXXXXX Communications
Organization: XXXXXXXX Communications
Proxy: None detected
Type: High Speed via Satellite

Regular IP for almost all of Randizzle's posts prior to
Dec. 9th. most likely his work area.

I Xed out the real names to protect identiy and location as usual.

Once the Laptop broke Randizzle never posted another play because his software to make his selections was trapped in the broken laptop. He was able to post the story about what happened at other locations such as his school library (see top IP).

You can believe what you want. I spoke to him on the telephone tonight about this matter and while nothing is ever 100% certain he explained to me what happened and why he has been unable to post any selections since the accident, personally I believe he is telling the truth. There are no posts from his routine IP (his workarea) since the accident.

Bottom line here is everyone has the right to believe what he/she wants but please keep in mind the entire forum is free and no one is obligated to send anyone any money to view his plays ot help buy a new laptop.

He should be posting plays again soon but feel free to not pay attention to them if this issue bothers you that much.

I moved the other thread and closed it to put an end to further speculation and Randizzle has no problem with that move.

Thank you, wilheim

<!-- edit note -->
<!-- --> Last edited by wilheim; 12-12-2008 at 05:08 AM. Reason: spelling error​
<!-- / edit note -->
Head Moderator
[/quote]

NOW WHAT "CANNON" THE NUT GUZZLER????
WILHEIM CONFIRMS MY IP WAS USED FROM THE "SCHOOL LIBRARY"
OKLAHOMA U!!!!! NOW IF IM SUPPOSEDLY 18 YEARS OLD AND LIVING IN OHIO NOW --HOW DA FUCK AM I POSTING ABOUT MY COMPUTER BREAKING FROM THE OKLAHOMA U "LIBRARY" oij213490oij213490oij213490oij213490 :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

CANON OWNED AGAIN!!!!

NICE TRY BUT YOU
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Cannon

Banned

You piss me off any more I am calling your mother

Cannon

Banned

Read the member since 3/18/2006 for the punk randizzle14

12-12-2008 02:19 AM #950
Cannon

RX Member <hr> <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Sep 2007</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>Texas</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>961</dd></dl>

If this it all legit and who really knows...

<table bgcolor="#cecece" border="0" height="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td> <hr height="1"> </td></tr> </tbody></table>

It still does not explain why he does not have money to buy a laptop after picking all those winners. He must not bet on games. I guess that is OK with me but it takes some of the confidence I would have in the plays away. Second let us pretend he does bet them, he must be losing on other plays or down from baseball or other stuff perhaps horses who would know, but not to have any money sounds really stinky to me. Perhaps he likes drugs a little to much.

If he needs money the RX should give the kid $500 a week to post his stuff just because it keeps people on this site and brings in people from the other sites increasing traffic and interest.

Did this guy ever pick winners before last year. Hell I am #1 in NFL and NCAAF across the street in the tracker and I think the guy is either the real deal or just got lucky and had a great year. Any history on his tracked plays in the past. Anyway if he can hit above 60% we should all pay to get the plays.

Lets all chip in and help the kid out if we have to. Lets all send him a C-Note to his paypal account.

CANON HAS BEEN "SUCKING ME OFF" EVER SINCE THE RX DAYS IN 2008 :

HE'S LIKE A REAL "BITCH"...YOU EVER DUMP A BITCH & THEY HOLD A GRUDGE FOR YEARS --YOU GUYS KNOW THE TYPE-THEY JUST CAN'T STAND TO SEE YOU BANGING OTHER CHICKS SO THEY HATE AND TRY EVERYTHING IN THERE POWER TO RUIN YOU...

WELL CANON YOUR GETTING "EXPOSED" AT YOUR OWN GAME NOW ...BITCH BOY!
AWWWWW DID YOU GET MAD WHEN I WENT TOUT---AWWWWW POOR LIL "FAT FUCK" TWINKIE MUNCHING FORUM LOSER!!!!

YOU BITCH I KEEP SLAPPING YOUR PUNK ASS WITH MY PIMP HAND!

12-12-2008 02:19 AM #950
Cannon

RX Member <hr> <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Sep 2007</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>Texas</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>961</dd></dl>

If this it all legit and who really knows...

It still does not explain why he does not have money to buy a laptop after picking all those winners. He must not bet on games. I guess that is OK with me but it takes some of the confidence I would have in the plays away. Second let us pretend he does bet them, he must be losing on other plays or down from baseball or other stuff perhaps horses who would know, but not to have any money sounds really stinky to me. Perhaps he likes drugs a little to much.

If he needs money the RX should give the kid $500 a week to post his stuff just because it keeps people on this site and brings in people from the other sites increasing traffic and interest.

Did this guy ever pick winners before last year. Hell I am #1 in NFL and NCAAF across the street in the tracker and I think the guy is either the real deal or just got lucky and had a great year. Any history on his tracked plays in the past. Anyway if he can hit above 60% we should all pay to get the plays.

Lets all chip in and help the kid out if we have to. Lets all send him a C-Note to his paypal account.

CANON WANTED TO SEND ME A C-NOTE : TALKING ABOUT BEING A "FRAUD" :fuck::fuck::fuck::fuck::fuck::fuck: :+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5