gavin

EOG Addicted
Re: Hate to do this in the Main Forum but I want my 800 from Pos69

nosocomial is a decent word....maybe hes legit

Timetopay

EOG Master

Biggamer3

We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time <HR><DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date</DT><DD>Aug 2006</DD><DT>Location</DT><DD>Land of Free</DD><DT>Posts</DT><DD>5,987</DD></DL>

PO 69 is an Ebay scammer

<TABLE border=0 width="100%" bgColor=#cecece height=1><TBODY><TR><TD><HR height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

His Ebay name WAS: cassijodance (not a joke this is his ebay account)

Well not only does he stiff gambling debts, he steals from random Ebay members!

His thievery has no end, the man has ZERO morals

Check out his last 5 feedback on his ebay account:

<TABLE class=FbOuterYukon border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>TOTAL CROOK & FRAUDSTER! 2 months later, no gift card, no answer to emails!</TD><TD id=memberBadgeId noWrap>Buyer: dkglobalcitizen ( 91 )
</TD><TD noWrap>Aug-19-08 00:38</TD></TR><TR class=bot><TD>
</TD><TD>Walmart Gift Card Shopping Card $500 Buy it now (#230264345100)</TD><TD>US $464.00</TD><TD id=viewItemId>View Item</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD>No response, no shipment. No email contact. AVOID</TD><TD id=memberBadgeId noWrap>Buyer: ilovetoshopretail ( 28 )
</TD><TD noWrap>Jul-20-08 11:14</TD></TR><TR class=bot><TD>
</TD><TD>Walmart Gift Card Shopping Card $500 Buy it now (#230264103338)</TD><TD>US $464.00</TD><TD id=viewItemId>View Item</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD>won the bid 23days ago. Didn't send it, Never respond, Paypal dispute. Worst</TD><TD id=memberBadgeId noWrap>Buyer: hsong34 ( 43 )
</TD><TD noWrap>Jul-18-08 14:15</TD></TR><TR class=bot><TD>
</TD><TD>Geometry textbook Holt Brand New 2007 Homeschool Rare!! (#230263775677)</TD><TD>US $24.69</TD><TD id=viewItemId>View Item</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Paid on 6/18, have not received the book as of 7/12. No response to my emails!</TD><TD id=memberBadgeId noWrap>Buyer: boh630 ( 277 )
</TD><TD noWrap>Jul-12-08 11:05</TD></TR><TR class=bot><TD>
</TD><TD>2007 Geometry textbook Holt HRW Brand New homeschool $$ (#230261694990)</TD><TD>US $20.18</TD><TD id=viewItemId>View Item</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Paid for item 6/19. Don't have as of 7/11. Will not return e-mails.</TD><TD id=memberBadgeId noWrap>Buyer: legend-gs ( 84 )
</TD><TD noWrap>Jul-11-08 10:18</TD></TR><TR class=bot><TD>
</TD><TD>Black Rain (2007, HD DVD) Brand NEW HOT! In shrink wrap (#230262664832)</TD><TD>US $2.81</TD><TD id=viewItemId>View Item</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

HE FUCKING JIPPED SOMEONE ON A TEXT BOOK!!!

and he responded in typical PO69 fashion to one other negative feedback:
  • Reply by cassijodance (Apr-04-08 22:20):

What a loser! I paid for this auction within minutes of winning and he retaliate
Only PO talks like that, no other human talks like that especially on feedback.

I dont wish bad on anyone but if a bus hit PO69 (he would probably damage the bus more than it to him) I will donate 10 grand to the bus driver​

PO69

EOG Master

Here you go Joeyhttp://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=256550It doesnt get much better than that thread. But actually I think that there was a better one at bookiescorner but oddly i cant seem to find that one

Mammon

EOG Master

The Funny thing is PO69 will keep posting away and ignore this just like he ignored me for a year after suckering me while drunk and the day I hit a 60k parlay.

President PO-7

EOG Member

Dr. FATTY

Stiffs 2 poster, cheats in contests, kills patients, abandons animals, endagers his chillden, stinks worse than a sewer, scams on ebay, and is an all around slob, yet thnks he can fight back.

:+textinb3

The X

EOG Dedicated

The Funny thing is PO69 will keep posting away and ignore this just like he ignored me for a year after sucking me while drunk and the day I hit a 60k parlay.

Why are you changing the subject? :LMAO

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

we should arrange lo vs mo fight on youtube. im down on behalf of tripper.

Laughable really. LO would have half a jaw left like Harvey 2 face in the Dark Knight.

mofome

Banned

Expected better from the new staff

Mammon

EOG Master

PO you can't fix all the stuff posted here but they are old and my 800 is only 1 year now and can start you on the road to respectability. Heck look at the turn around by Timely and the humps he got over. You can do it. If the finances are down give me half now and the rest later.

Lets make this the last thread that I start about you.:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

Laughable really. LO would have half a jaw left like Harvey 2 face in the Dark Knight.

Would be fun for the forums. Fighting is a form of competition - I love to compete.

Lo would be a tremendous challenge to knock out in under 10 seconds.

PO69

EOG Master

It hasnt been a year yet i dont believe. Wasnt back in August, maybe even late August? You yourself took well over a year to pay ANY of your debts to 2 bookies and that was over 10,000

gavin

EOG Addicted

how do you still come around if you owe 800....thats pretty fucked uo imo

President PO-7

EOG Member

Mamon.

Dr. 69er posted the other day that he had $60k sitting around that he wanted to buy EOG with...

$800 is NOTHING to a big shot scammer like him. Shit, he has made that in 10 minutes scamming people out of their money on ebay. His wife is also a teacher, you know they pull down the big bucks!

Would be fun for the forums. Fighting is a form of competition - I love to compete.

Lo would be a tremendous challenge to knock out in under 10 seconds.

you are the toughest man alive

go fuck yourself

PO69

EOG Master

MAMMON, I dont get credit for sending OCTOMAN $200 a few months ago? He said that I was supposed to pay him and I saw something to that accord here on this site

gavin

EOG Addicted

wow what a dick...not even stiffing like a credit card company but a person...dick

President PO-7

EOG Member

Lighter.

If you would really like to fight Mo, please PM me and I will book a ticket from wherever you live to Maryland.

Mammon

EOG Master

It hasnt been a year yet i dont believe. Wasnt back in August, maybe even late August? You yourself took well over a year to pay ANY of your debts to 2 bookies and that was over 10,000

So what are you saying. You are going to give me 1000$ to make things right?

President PO-7

EOG Member

MAMMON, I dont get credit for sending OCTOMAN $200 a few months ago? He said that I was supposed to pay him and I saw something to that accord here on this site

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You should tack on a few hundred in interest to make up for taking so long.

mofome

Banned

you are the toughest man alive

go fuck yourself

Toughest man alive? Hardly.
Tougher than you? Obviously.

Again it's a sport - I love sports. Let's make it happen. I'll give you a bat to start the bout.

PO69

EOG Master

So what are you saying. You are going to give me 1000$ to make things right?

Quite possibly. That would be a hell of alot more than the 2% that banks will give you these days. At a bank after 1 year then you would have earned around $20 or so

Mammon

EOG Master

I saw the scam. He said send me 50 and I'll tell Mammon you sent 200. It was a scam and you called it that too. And you sent him nothing. Octo pms me all the time through Kinger.

Back to the subject... 800 all or part and when.

President PO-7

EOG Member

Quite possibly. That would be a hell of alot more than the 2% that banks will give you these days. At a bank after 1 year then you would have earned around $20 or so

Do you think a single person here actually believes you are going to pay him ANYTHING let alone a dime.

You don't even have it. If you did, you would have paid him a long time ago like a normal human.

President PO-7

EOG Member

Why did you stiff OCTOMAN Joey?

I've given Octo ~ 350 in the last 3 months in freeplays. I also gave him 200 of my SBR points.

See, PO, I actually still talk to young Octo. Nice try, though.

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

POS69 and Lightout56

You both owe a nominal amount yet you can't afford to pay yet you both brag about bets.

Say what you guy's want about Wilhielm he keeps his house in order and this shit ends faster than it is started.

Five star and POS69 will never post at therx again.

Why......they are a distraction and therx is not a clusterfuck.

Mammon

EOG Master

All this roast stuff etc happened long before and I still liked you and gave you a chance. Lets start over and past is past but I would like to settle this first with a commitment for real. I have heard "you will be paid in a month" that didn't happen. Pm me and make a payment and I will leave this behind if you make due and treat me with respect and I will do the same. I can't change everyone's opinion of you but I will not rip on you as I never did till this.

President PO-7

EOG Member

I have his address Mo.

According to Ballwonder I am being banned for good under joeybagadonuts.

So I guess this is my new ghost.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

True that. I'm about 45 mins away. And you know these gas prices?:LMAO

I have his address Mo.

According to Ballwonder I am being banned for good under joeybagadonuts.

So I guess this is my new ghost.

91023i2ndw;l

Joey is banned po is in. Werd.

Ok let me get the info and we can set it up. Hopefully this pantload doesn't think he'd be in the top 10 largestpeople I've gotten into a friendly battle with. Remember it's a sport and we can bet on it. All in good fun.

The X

EOG Dedicated

excellent. Then setting this up should be simple.

I'm 5-10 179

you are a lock. I'll roll the dice though

Is this MeatMan? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Careful Mo he could sweat on you.