Are people with AIDS the biggest assholes out there?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Are people with AIDS the biggest assholes out there?

I had a gay friend die of AIDS - he had three partners who fucked him thousands of times with no condoms and all three are negative to the best of my knowledge - of course they were all the "top" - so I can assure you that you cannot under any circumstances get HIV by a razor or toothbrush or glass - this is all nonsense - but I understand ur fear

Static

EOG Addicted

You are telling me that if he used my razor to shave.
And left it there and I come along and shave not knowing he used it that there is no way I would ever get Aids?
:+clueless

Static

EOG Addicted

is he disabled because of the AIDS stuff ?

No but he did walk like he just got off a horse or something.
He was a young party type possibly a gaylord but I have nothing against them.

But the Aids is just to much for me. I can't have my gf Jessica over and me wanting some sex and her freaking out.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SECTION 8 PAYS HIS RENT HE DOESNT WORK EVEN THOUGH HE LOOKS AS HEALTHY AS YOU AND ME THESE PEOPLE ALL KNOW HOW TO WORK THE SYSTEM.HE IS ON DISABILITY HIS RENT IS PAID,HE GETS A DISABILITY CHECK EACH MONTH WITH A COST OF LIVING INCREASE.ITS NOT A BAD DEAL CONSIDERING THE GUY CANT BE ANY OLDER THAN 35.

HIS RENT IS SENT DIRECT DEPOSIT LIKE DOUG SAID I NEVER EVEN SEE THE GUY BEST TENANT I HAVE EVER HAD.I JUST HOPE HE LIVES FOR ANOTHER 20 YEARS HELL I HOPE I DO ALSO :+paranoid

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

What about the people who don't pay you, Beanie? Do you go pound on their doors to collect or do you send Johnny Knockdown?

Hey BTJ, would you feel differently if you were sharing an apartment with a guy with AIDS (everything else being the same)? I think that's Static's concern.

rainbow

EOG Master

Hey BTJ, would you feel differently if you were sharing an apartment with a guy with AIDS (everything else being the same)? I think that's Static's concern.

I can't wait to see his reply to this...

cloche

EOG Enthusiast

Magic Johnson is beating AIDS. He's had it for over 20 years and looks like he can live another 20 years. Thats why doctors don't want to find a cure. If they found a cure they would lose money. Magic along with other keep paying for the vitamins or whatever they take every day.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I can't wait to see his reply to this...

BOYS I WOULD HAVE TO WATCH MY BACK 24/7 IMAGINE YOUR OLD BUD BEANTOWNJIM LIVING WITH AN AIDS PATIENT. WHAT IF HE TRIED SLIPPING IT INTO MY BACKDOOR? I WOULD CALL JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN AND TELL HIM TO TAKE CARE OF THE GUY. SECTION 8 ISNT THAT GREAT BUT AT LEAST ITS PAYING FOR MY BUYINS. IM TIRED OF GOING INTO MY WIFES PURSE.:+paranoid

rainbow

EOG Master

Magic Johnson is beating AIDS. He's had it for over 20 years and looks like he can live another 20 years. Thats why doctors don't want to find a cure. If they found a cure they would lose money. Magic along with other keep paying for the vitamins or whatever they take every day.

I believe it cost Magic alot more than the adverage person financially...

rainbow

EOG Master

BOYS I WOULD HAVE TO WATCH MY BACK 24/7 IMAGINE YOUR OLD BUD BEANTOWNJIM LIVING WITH AN AIDS PATIENT. WHAT IF HE TRIED SLIPPING IT INTO MY BACKDOOR? I WOULD CALL JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN AND TELL HIM TO TAKE CARE OF THE GUY. SECTION 8 ISNT THAT GREAT BUT AT LEAST ITS PAYING FOR MY BUYINS. IM TIRED OF GOING INTO MY WIFES PURSE.:+paranoid

LMAO:LMAO

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

How do you get into section 8? Ive been out of work most of the last 2 years---Think there is a 5 or 10 year waiting list in atlanta area. I think I will try to bullshit my way in.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Five or 10 year waiting list? That's ridiculous if it's true.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

You are telling me that if he used my razor to shave.
And left it there and I come along and shave not knowing he used it that there is no way I would ever get Aids?
:+clueless

I'm telling u that u'd be the first confirmed case in the history of the world to acquire HIV in this fashion

Wade

EOG Master

I believe it cost Magic alot more than the adverage person financially...

i wonder how much magic pays monthly for his fix. the doctors got him by the balls. he must say to himself daily damn i should of used a rubber. :doh1

mr merlin

EOG Master

I'm telling u that u'd be the first confirmed case in the history of the world to acquire HIV in this fashion
Other than the transfusion method(which hopefully doesnt happen anymore), how many aids victims can trace their disease to an exact date and time? No sense taking chances, and living with someone with aids, and being exposed to their bodily secretions daily, is taking a big chance.

Static

EOG Addicted

Other than the transfusion method(which hopefully doesnt happen anymore), how many aids victims can trace their disease to an exact date and time? No sense taking chances, and living with someone with aids, and being exposed to their bodily secretions daily, is taking a big chance.

You are a smart person.
That's exactly what I am saying. Why risk it??

He can have a life somewhere else, just not in my house!

mr merlin

EOG Master

It is your right to be a ignoramus! :+excited-
It's also his right to protect himself from a communicable, incurable disease. Would you want to live with lepers knowing that there the chance of catching it from them are pretty small?

mobetter

EOG Addicted

i always wondered how magic johnson is the only person EVER to GAIN weight with aids. he has the drug no one else could get most likely

kid44

EOG Dedicated

aids is not like it used to be boys. sure its forever like herpes but they are saving millions in africa with new medicines.

brunhuber

EOG Member

i know when you think of aids you think of fags getting pounded in the ass. as a result they get a bigger asshole. thread title is genius.

I sure hope that this Rogue Schoolar feller isn't passing this disease along to any REALLLY young guys! Tsk, tsk, tsk! :finger004

texansfan

EOG Master

A person can test positive for the virus that causes AIDS but not actually suffer from it.

Cannon

Banned

Prevent Aids..........Shit on your ass and keep your mouth shut.

Wade

EOG Master

don't have sex. thats how you prevent aids. i'm doing a hell of a job.