Football Forum Meltdowns

Re: JYD's Season Thread

So let me get this straight, junkyard can go into other peoples threads and be a jackass, but he sits here and whines about others doing it in his?

Blondie

EOG Master

Natti please they have both been warned.

Let's not keep going with it...

Thanks!

If you guys have nothing constructive to post in here, please stay out. There are other places for you to vent your complaints, like the asylum. Once again, for all of you who have trouble reading, this is for FOOTBALL discussions ONLY. Personal discussions are allowed in other sub-forums in here.

yet i can be called a sucker in my thread.. great rules. :doh1

good luck to you though

Not calling you a sucker. Sorry if you took it that way. I just said that the hook is a sucker play. Like I said, the best way to judge that is to leep close track of all of the hooks that you buy and see if they pay off over an entire season. Now some guys go way overboard. Some guy bought the hook last night in the Arizona-Toledo game to get Toledo and 17 instead of 16.5. That did not help him at all. As far as the pro's go, I can see it because of their OT rules. First team that scores wins. But in the colleges, it can go on ad-nausium. GL in your plays this season. It looks like UGA is the only team that is going to cover a huge number today. Michigan State may also cover. I had the number at 23.5. Right now they are up by 24.

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

so once again what are your final posted plays on the UCLA -1 please....just like to be accurate is all

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

what are you going to do post your UCLA final play after the game is played so you can mark it as a win ?

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

You should know that buying the hook is a suckers play, yet you did it twice. Why? Look at all of those fools who bought the hook to get Toledo up to 17 last night. That really helped them didn't it? so you go into yet another guys thread call him a sucker and a fool and you cry when others come in here <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

why just want an answer about the DOUBLE STANDARDS around this place ....can you answer that for me ? so he can cause trouble in other threads ....why the double standard ? he can continue to bash and call people names those are the rules around here ? clear that up for me why dont you

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

he can call other posters FOOLS.... SUCKERS...... IDIOTS..... DIME A DOZENS......but that is ok ....I see how this works

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

To review, now that someone tried to screw this thread up, current Week 1 wagers are:

UCLA -1 at Kansas State
Northwestern -2.5 at Vanderbilt
Navy -6 vs Maryland in Baltimore.

tough loss on UCLA -1 ....they got close at the end

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

oh sorry lights out better watch out or you might have to go sit in the corner again little man.....

just got this from Joboarder in a PM

Hey fucking asshole .......I see why you are a braves fan now cause tiy just love cox....or should I say cocks.....like the ones you love to have in your mouth you cumstain....how is that lead in the NL for you...the braves are choking just like you do on those cocks you swallow on a nightly basis

Blondie

EOG Master

Again...

Enough with the name calling.

Both of you will be restricted to the asylum if you can not keep it out of the sports forums.

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

just got this from Joboarder in a PM

Hey fucking asshole .......I see why you are a braves fan now cause tiy just love cox....or should I say cocks.....like the ones you love to have in your mouth you cumstain....how is that lead in the NL for you...the braves are choking just like you do on those cocks you swallow on a nightly basis

PM ????? I would not waste my time sending you a message

I was calling you that because you keep harassing JYD who is only trying to post college football plays then you have the nerve to send me that disgusting PM and lie about it after the fact I am done with you and will man up and leave because I am mature unlike u

heart222

EOG Veteran

im just a casual observer an enjoy this site. what does ittake for you 2 guys to cut it out? lets grow up here and leave the site for Junk He has said he is thru bagging guys so its your turn. lets have a little piece here. hey mods lets cutrs this out. thanks heart222

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

I was calling you that because you keep harassing JYD who is only trying to post college football plays then you have the nerve to send me that disgusting PM and lie about it after the fact I am done with you and will man up and leave because I am mature unlike u

mature ??? then why did you just have to go sit in the corner on post review little man ??? answer me that.....you were on post review just last week RIGHT ??? as far as me harassing JYD only doing exactly what he did to Nedand Chuck....maybe you ought to look back at him sticking his nose in other threads when he should have minded HIS own biz and kept out of other threads with the name calling and harassing.....but then again JYD IS a know it all ....better than any of us here...we are so lucky to be in his world since he has been doing this so much better and longer than all of us here ...RIGHT ? dont think so

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

im just a casual observer an enjoy this site. what does ittake for you 2 guys to cut it out? lets grow up here and leave the site for Junk He has said he is thru bagging guys so its your turn. lets have a little piece here. hey mods lets cutrs this out. thanks heart222

then why did just this afternoon he feel the need to bash Chuck ??? he said he would not and guess what ? he still feels the need to bash and call names....just a little bit of his own deal is all...lets see how he likes somebody sticking their nose in his thread...

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

To review, now that someone tried to screw this thread up, current Week 1 wagers are:

UCLA -1 at Kansas State
Northwestern -2.5 at Vanderbilt
Navy -6 vs Maryland in Baltimore.

ohhh tough loss on Northwestern ....the hook got ya.....and you were just bashing another guy about hooks today HUH ? wonder if that is Karma ?

shotcall0

EOG Senior Member

looks like job is just speaking the truth...n the truth hurts

codypo

Banned

I have lost all respect for the mods. What a pathetic site.

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

just finishing what JYD started is all.....but he does know it all

BDAWK

EOG Enthusiast

said itr before I will say it again. What did Jo say that was wrong? Bigdaddyqh or junkyarddog as he is known here and about 10 other forums bashes everyone. he was flagged from here now he is getting his ass kissed. He goes into everyone elses thread and offers his meaningless opinions. I think its comical as he runs this place

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

BDAWK......if anyone can pull up all your post since June on this forum and if a fair panel can judge 50% of your post are positive....I will KISS YOUR ASS and give you time to draw a crowd.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A NEGATIVE TROUBLE MAKING BASTARD. FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. Someone prove me wrong. He's a negative forum WHORE who bounces from forum to forum causing shit.

Fuck you asshole....go back to ...hell...no one wants you to post.

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

so 1-2 yesterday......not a good day at all....but I am sure you will tell us about all these "other" plays you and your little group had.......since you know so much more than anyone else on any site since you have informed us that you have been doing this longer than every other one of us COMBINED....funny how someone as smart as you had a losing day

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

bottom line is this......JYD felt the need ....I DONT KNOW WHY ?.....to take it upon himself to stick his nose where it does not belong....if you guys have been here you would know that Ned posted his systems starting back in March in one thread...but he has been posting for 5 years now.....CBB....NBA....NBAPLAYOFFS....MLB etc......and everyone of his systems hit at an incredible rate AND he is usually nice enough to explain them....NBA PLAYOFFS 100 % MLB interL 100 % you guys remember these ? so Ned gives us the heads up on the CFB plays coming and this JERK JYD says this I want to see it. If you are that successful, you would be a millionaire by now and aparently, you are not . I know. My group wagers more in one game that you ever would so plese do not tellme about money. I will believe it when I see it. When you have been around as long as I have then he has to keep badgering the guy ....wheres the plays wheres the plays ? so he left......well news flash guys NEDS CFB plays were up at another site and 20 plays 19 winners ......so he and his system was flawless again and you ALL can thank JYD for running nim off....but then again you could have used JYD's plays and gone 1-2 yesterday.....once again for some reason he felt the need to bash a guy that explains his FLAWLESS systems that has been here over 5 YEARS and the only way to put a stop to jerks that feel they need to stick their nose where it does not belong is to become an ASSHOLE myself....so once again guys NED WAS 19-1 YESTERDAY wk 1 in CFB ....everyone give your thanks to JYD for 'NOT" having access to these plays

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

JYD if you go 18-0 your next 18 plays you will ALMOST catch Ned that would put you at 19-2 ...still not good enough......so see if you can at least try to go 18-0 your next 18 just to be where you could be right now this morning

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

the guy JYD ran off ned ...plays were posted at another site 19-1 ....so everyone think JYD for 1-2 vs 19-1 from Ned a guy that has been here 5 years with nothing but winners

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

just so you guys know NED was 19-1 yesterday on posted plays .....not bashing just informing...and we could have had them here

YeahBoyHowdy

EOG Member

great guy, you're the best. any chance you can take your stalking somewhere else, or heaven forbid just start your on thread? for fucks sake you are annoying.