my account has been credited

now that is a nice promotion:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Thanks Betphoenix

Got mine too! Wagerchief on the other hand2938u4ji23

pinoy they are in the same family of books and WC offers a free 1/2 point

you can't expect both books to always run the same promo

betmania is not running the promo either but they have other good offers to take advantage of

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

You can say that about anybody in offshore nowadays....netteller is a thing of the past...

It is tough to move money because of bad processors...books are doing their best....

Anybody, are you serious?

TheGreek, Heritage, BetJam, 5dimes, and Legends to name just a few have checks at my front door within 48 hours of requesting.

Meanwhile, BetPhoenix takes over 14 days in some instances and always at least 10 days, and then for only a 2,000 maximum.

Many books do not have bad processors as you suggest, many times this is just a bad excuse from the BP group of books.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

It's almost impossible to have 5 figures at BetPhoenix, if one does, one will have some serious contemplating to do on how to recieve a payout.

This problem is seriously holding back this group from becoming a major player in the offshore market.

Hopefully over the coming year they can get their ducks in a row and act like a bigtime book like they claim or want to be.

It all begins with their payout issues and complaints arising from them by numerous clients.

If you win, you will get paid. The check max is not 2000 either. That only applies to the free check option. For those taking this promotion, thank you, and you will have zero problems getting paid here.

Thanks,

Richard

gavin

EOG Addicted

they have sent mg next day 4-5 times for me 500 each, and still gave me a free play, though it hasnt hit my acct yet

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

If you win, you will get paid. The check max is not 2000 either. That only applies to the free check option. For those taking this promotion, thank you, and you will have zero problems getting paid here.

Thanks,

Richard

Why can't you pay in 48 hours like many, many other shops offshore?

Why 10 business days?

Ok, so free checks are limited to 2,000, how much will it cost for a 4,000 check payout?

Also, 65 bucks for a 850 MG payout is highway robbery.

We do hit 72 hours in a lot of cases. Depends on the origin of the funds. Either way, you get paid, and treated well as a member with us. If you are unhappy with the service overall, I respect that, and wish you the best of luck at your other shops.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

We do hit 72 hours in a lot of cases. Depends on the origin of the funds. Either way, you get paid, and treated well as a member with us. If you are unhappy with the service overall, I respect that, and wish you the best of luck at your other shops.

Depends on the origin of the funds?

So you have origin of funds scattered around the globe and not in one or two spots?

How much for a $4,000 check payout?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Fishhawk have you always posted as fishhawk or do have another posting handle?

BTW call up some books and ask them what MG payouts cost you would be surprised that its about the same at every book.

you cant blame the book for MG fees.

BTW wagerchief offers a free MG payout and they are part of the phoenix group

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Thanks,

Richard

true

you can get more than 2k

Richard you do a great job at BP and its nice to have you present in the forums:cheers

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

So you're telling me I can request a $4,000 check for around $50, correct?

Depending on the processor though.

In all liklihood if I request this it will probably entail using the SE3 processor which costs $220......LOL.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Fishhawk have you always posted as fishhawk or do have another posting handle?

BTW call up some books and ask them what MG payouts cost you would be surprised that its about the same at every book.

you cant blame the book for MG fees.

BTW wagerchief offers a free MG payout and they are part of the phoenix group

How does one have two posting handles?

Only been a member here for a few days, was told to signup here by Bluemoon over at Cappersmall.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

How does one have two posting handles?

Only been a member here for a few days, was told to signup here by Bluemoon over at Cappersmall.

was just wondering if you posted as fishhawk at any other forums

or if you had another name

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Fish it seems you have some agenda.

what you just said above has nothing to do with betphoenix or payouts.

its a contest that has not been sent in for credit yet so how in the fuck can they credit the accounts?

but carry on with your agenda.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Fish it seems you have some agenda.

what you just said above has nothing to do with betphoenix or payouts.

its a contest that has not been sent in for credit yet so how in the fuck can they credit the accounts?

but carry on with your agenda.

No agenda, just prefer to be paid swiftly as I do at many other places.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

If you win and want paid, expect a long wait.

Stop busting Richard Jones balls FISHHAWK.

He use to work for Cascade who NEVER paid so getting your money in under a month is lightning fast to him. :+textinb3 :+textinb3

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

there are no $220 fees, and if you want a same day payment, please contact us before noon, and in the majority of cases you will be paid same day.

As for the rest of the commentary, I think we provide a great platform with great benefits to members. If you are unhappy about our service, then I can only say that I respect that, and wish you the best of luck at your other shops. Not looking to argue or be angry about the post in any way here.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

there are no $220 fees, and if you want a same day payment, please contact us before noon, and in the majority of cases you will be paid same day.

As for the rest of the commentary, I think we provide a great platform with great benefits to members. If you are unhappy about our service, then I can only say that I respect that, and wish you the best of luck at your other shops. Not looking to argue or be angry about the post in any way here.

Same day?

What, by paying $65 for a $850 moneygram?

Do you offer any other options for sameday payouts that are cheaper and allow for a greater payout?

Thanks for your time and I await patiently for your reply.

Person to Person transfer is the same day method.

I am here to be helpful, but with the personal attacks on the way now, I will be checking out of this thread. I hope that all of you that took the $50 promo do well this Thursday. Good luck and thank you.

shotcall0

EOG Senior Member

$50 Free Wager on NFL Regular Season Kickoff Game- Thursday, September 9th.
+
$50 Free Wager on Super Bowl XLV- Sunday, February 6th.

Restrictions:

<table class="contentpaneopen"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top">Each wager must be a straight wager on the full game spread only; for both the NFL Regular Season Kickoff Game and the Super Bowl.
is this the promo?
</td></tr></tbody></table>

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Person to Person transfer is the same day method.​

I am here to be helpful, but with the personal attacks on the way now, I will be checking out of this thread. I hope that all of you that took the $50 promo do well this Thursday. Good luck and thank you.​

That's right. You guys stop the personall attacks on Richard before he gets his feelings hurt! :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato