EOG Master
Re: EOG POKER TOURNEY

he is at my table

signed into the poker room thread

good to have you at eog

09-15-10 10:48 PM #72
sdahm44
EOG Member
Re: EOG/BOOKMAKER $1000 FREE ROLL EVERY WEDNESDAY 8:30 PM Eastern (Top Ten Get Prizes)
GL break right now final 25 people

BigDaddy

EOG Master

poster jam

is mark416

great to see him playing

he was here from the start of EOG

good guy.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

signups shouldn't happen until 60 mins prior to the start this way ghosts have a tougher time

as for cheating and stuff like that - BM DOES NOT CARE! We had a situation where a guy went ALL-IN and LOST yet somehow he was given MORE chips and ended up cashing when he shoulda been eliminated around 20th or lower. sent DETAILED info to BM and they did NOTHING

This thing needs to be a TURBO! NO reason it should take 3+ hours to finish. It should be done in 60-ish minutes with Blinds increasing EVERY 5 Minutes.

IF you sign up to play but NEVER show up hoping to fold your way to money you are BANNED from playing for a MINIMUM 30 days and if you play during that 30 Days span - and cash - you get SQUAT!

and as said - ALL PAYOFFS should be withheld until members can be confirmed. People who cash should be required to come in here - in a designated thread and post their handle (if not obvious) and then they will get paid. Anyone who doesn't post here gets SQUAT! You win and you don't have at east 100 posts here - YOU GET NOTHING! Highest finisher with 100 posts gets First Place $$$ and so one. That is GUARANTEED to filter out at least HALF the entries

BigDaddy

EOG Master

"IF you sign up to play but NEVER show up hoping to fold your way to money you are BANNED from playing for a MINIMUM 30 days and if you play during that 30 Days span - and cash - you get SQUAT!"

that i dont agree with as shit happens and sometimes you miss

i missed once as i couldn't get home in time

BigDaddy

EOG Master

plus we get to split up scrabs money

and shaun

should be a nice cut for the other 8 that placed

BigDaddy

EOG Master

1. $0.01 bkr28679
2. $0 jballer888
3. $0 BigDaddyEOG
4. $0 scrabattles
5. $0 tblaze44
6. $0 bkr172230
7. $0 mark416
8. $0 ttwarrior4
9. $0 shauneelove1
10. $0 SDahm44

ball only 2 on that list need to confirm who they are

4. $0 scrabattles
9. $0 shauneelove1

all others are accounted for

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i actually thought of a bettter idea last night

in the poker room each week instead of just making someone log in and get the password

start a thread titled

Bookmaker $1000 Free Roll for EOG posters only Sept 22 , 2010

then the rules

Any poster wishing to participate in the free roll must send (ballwonder) a PM that includes your poker username and i will send you the password via PM on the date of the Free roll

only players that have sent me a PM with their bookmaker poker screen name included are eligible for prizes. anyone that enters the free roll in some fashion by getting the pasword from a friend or elsewhere will not be allowed to win a prize.

your poker name must be registered with me through PM and i will be checking the list of entrants weekly to make sure only the ones registered are entered.

if it is found that you are giving the password to others you will be banned from all future EOG free rolls.

we are trying to keep this to EOG posters only

thank you

someone that writes better than me can fix it up but i really think that would solve a lot of the problems.

just a suggestion

going to send ball a PM to see what he thinks

thanks

BigDaddy

EOG Master

also would like to add that it should be encouraged for the players to post more

i know you need players that play at bookmaker to make revenue i understand that but it would be nice for the ones with few posts to contribute once in awhile

talking to most last night they all love sports and gambling

its not a big price to pay for a chance at 1k in prizes weekly to make a few posts every once in awhile

just another suggestion

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

I can't believe this. This is a shame. Guys change the rules at the last second.

I signed up and read the rules - I had them.

Tonight I spent over 5 hours playing poker in a tourney I WAS SUPPOSED to be treated fairly.

The fact that the new rule just pops up out of no were is immoral on your part. Very greedy move- I dont understand this.

If you wanted to change the rules- At least wait until the next tournement. This is what a just fullperson would do.

I was excited my hard work payed of to place myself top 5. Now I come to Bookmaker to thank you guys for offering a great tournement. I talked to tuckman about it- He told me to start posting- but not too much. I never spammed my way into betonline. I always write good posts.

Im not going to be spamming my way up to 500 posts.

I was looking forward to shareing my tips and bets with eog members- now that I FINALLY had the money to bet on sports. I've been useing freesportsbet.com making $1.00 all this time- anxiously awaiting for the tuesday freeroll. This is my time to share with what i know and make a profit with you guys.

This really isn't fair guys. This just ruined my whole month.

... im literally about to cry. im so hopeless i need that money alot. then this happens. ....

this is not right guys- i followed the rules when i signed up and should be objected to THOSE that I had read and understood and followed. To change them without any sort of officail concent Is simply unfair- and i know that you have the common sense to agree to that Will.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

I dont know what happened, but I will assume you were ruled ineligible.. but if you were counting on this money, and are on the verge of tears, I think Tuck is doing you a favor by not letting you participate.

Since you mentioned the word greedy... I was at the table that night when you stumbled upon our tourney while you were trolling bookmaker for freerolls...asking how to get in it... You arent at EOG to contribute, you are at EOG to get in the freeroll.

I can't believe this. This is a shame. Guys change the rules at the last second.

I signed up and read the rules - I had them.

Tonight I spent over 5 hours playing poker in a tourney I WAS SUPPOSED to be treated fairly.

The fact that the new rule just pops up out of no were is immoral on your part. Very greedy move- I dont understand this.

If you wanted to change the rules- At least wait until the next tournement. This is what a just fullperson would do.

I was excited my hard work payed of to place myself top 5. Now I come to Bookmaker to thank you guys for offering a great tournement. I talked to tuckman about it- He told me to start posting- but not too much. I never spammed my way into betonline. I always write good posts.

Im not going to be spamming my way up to 500 posts.

I was looking forward to shareing my tips and bets with eog members- now that I FINALLY had the money to bet on sports. I've been useing freesportsbet.com making $1.00 all this time- anxiously awaiting for the tuesday freeroll. This is my time to share with what i know and make a profit with you guys.

This really isn't fair guys. This just ruined my whole month.

... im literally about to cry. im so hopeless i need that money alot. then this happens. ....

this is not right guys- i followed the rules when i signed up and should be objected to THOSE that I had read and understood and followed. To change them without any sort of officail concent Is simply unfair- and i know that you have the common sense to agree to that Will.

:LMAO Do you need a tissue? What's the prob?:shoot:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

U will get paid for your weekly win, just not be eligible for the leader board.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

starting to think he saw this thread and didnt realize it was from last year

regardless, the guy is a tard.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He must have read the leader board thread and saw where I deemed him ineligible for the leader board. Though he wasnt gonna get paid for his weekly win so he could do some serious betting and induced a meltdown. Let's just run with that, if it's anything more and by the sounds of things u can't behind to tell, I don't wanna know :shoot: