ALCS game 3

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated
Yanks/Rangers over 7.5 +108 (5d)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Sorry this is so late. I?ve been waiting on this one to make sure there was no heavy wind blowing in. But there appears to be a significant wind blowing out to right. Which only can help.<o:p></o:p>
Everyone hears the names Lee and Pettitte and automatically think under. But 7.5 is a very low number for these two teams. Very good offenses and I don?t expect either pitcher to be at his best. <o:p></o:p>
Cliff Lee owns the Yanks, or that is the perception since he beat them twice in the WS last year and shut them down last month in Texas. Lee has proved he can pitch on the road as he dominated the Rays twice last week. But he threw 120 pitches in the clincher, and although he is on an extra day?s rest, that?s still a lot. His highest pitch total of the year. I expect him to throw well, but he?s not going to shut the Yanks out at home, and off 120 pitches can he really go more than 7 innings? The texas bullpen has proven that they are not up to the task in this series, so I expect the Yanks to get their share.<o:p></o:p>
OTOH is Andy Pettitte. He?s on 11 days rest, and we saw how that affected CC and Hughes. He?s had one decent start since July. And the Rangers are playing very well offensively right now, having gotten to 5 in each of the first two games. Without a stiff wind blowing in, why wouldn?t they get the same number (at least) against Pettitte? <o:p></o:p>
Tonight?s umpire Jim Reynolds is a very strong over umpire. So we?ve got a pair of very good offensive teams, one pitcher facing one of the best home offenses in baseball (Yanks averaging over 5 runs per game at home), another pitcher on 11 days rest facing a good offense, a good offensive ballpark, an ?over? umpire, and the wind blowing out. And they put up a very low total and am giving me plus money. <o:p></o:p>
Yanks/Rangers over 7.5 +108 2 units <o:p></o:p>

munson15

I want winners...
Re: ALCS game 3

Thanks and GL, Tree. :cheers Hero, I believe this topic has been covered. Palm Tree, John Netto and a couple of others have been asked by management to post out here.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Thanks and GL, Tree. :cheers Hero, I believe this topic has been covered. Palm Tree, John Netto and a couple of others have been asked by management to post out here.
Just messin' with him Munson because he doesn't love me... I've posted plays in the main forum because it garners more discussion, and I have stated that on this board. I just wanted to give him a hard time for once; since he seems to bring me up in most of his posts. It's really no big deal. GL to him regardless; I think Cliff Lee gives up 0 because he's the man so it's a nice bet.

munson15

I want winners...

Yanks/Rangers over 7.5 +108 (5d)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Sorry this is so late. I’ve been waiting on this one to make sure there was no heavy wind blowing in. But there appears to be a significant wind blowing out to right. Which only can help.<o:p></o:p>
Everyone hears the names Lee and Pettitte and automatically think under. But 7.5 is a very low number for these two teams. Very good offenses and I don’t expect either pitcher to be at his best. <o:p></o:p>
Cliff Lee owns the Yanks, or that is the perception since he beat them twice in the WS last year and shut them down last month in Texas. Lee has proved he can pitch on the road as he dominated the Rays twice last week. But he threw 120 pitches in the clincher, and although he is on an extra day’s rest, that’s still a lot. His highest pitch total of the year. I expect him to throw well, but he’s not going to shut the Yanks out at home, and off 120 pitches can he really go more than 7 innings? The texas bullpen has proven that they are not up to the task in this series, so I expect the Yanks to get their share.<o:p></o:p>
OTOH is Andy Pettitte. He’s on 11 days rest, and we saw how that affected CC and Hughes. He’s had one decent start since July. And the Rangers are playing very well offensively right now, having gotten to 5 in each of the first two games. Without a stiff wind blowing in, why wouldn’t they get the same number (at least) against Pettitte? <o:p></o:p>
Tonight’s umpire Jim Reynolds is a very strong over umpire. So we’ve got a pair of very good offensive teams, one pitcher facing one of the best home offenses in baseball (Yanks averaging over 5 runs per game at home), another pitcher on 11 days rest facing a good offense, a good offensive ballpark, an “over” umpire, and the wind blowing out. And they put up a very low total and am giving me plus money. <o:p></o:p>
Yanks/Rangers over 7.5 +108 2 units <o:p></o:p>
I'll do it for him, John. NO BAD LUCK!!12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

Both pitchers have been tremendous, tough to score when every pitch is right where each guy wants it.

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

It really sucks having the over and knowing by the second inning one team has no chance to score. Sorry guys, I missed this one by a mile.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

This game is over, in the books, finito, lets hope Lee tosses another 120 or so. Yanks looking like they're going to have to beat Lee in Texas in Game 7 to get this thing done.

brians

EOG Dedicated

Trying to get through the bullpen backdoor here. Wish they got two runs in on that double to right. 2 chances to get 1 more run.

njdave

EOG Addicted

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Oct 18 6:58pm[/FONT]</TD><TD width="32%" align=left>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Baseball - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]345.00 to win 300.00[/FONT]</TD><TD width="15%" align=right>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Baseball - Texas Rangers/New York Yankees - total Under 7? (-115)
for the entire game held on Oct 18 at 7:05pm [pending]
C Lee -L must start and A Pettitte -L must start for action
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Oct 18 6:56pm[/FONT]</TD><TD width="32%" align=left>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Baseball - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]575.00 to win 500.00[/FONT]</TD><TD width="15%" align=right>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Baseball - Texas Rangers/New York Yankees - total Under 7? (-115)
for the entire game held on Oct 18 at 7:05pm [pending]
C Lee -L must start and A Pettitte -L must start for action
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

focker

EOG Veteran

Gardner over runs ball turns into a dbl, then 3 seeing eye singles, another single hits the chaulk, then pass ball that bounce back to georgey perfect and pitcher drops it........WOW

your saying of "no bad luck" is an understatment great win:yay