Congrats Joey

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Congrats Joey

Party at Joe's house!

Congrats man, that was great, well earned. This has to be a dream come true, especially considering how far back they were to SD at one point in the season.

J

joeybagadonuts

Thanks guys! We are going nuts here. I live in a suburb 15 miles south of SF and people are here in the streets yelling and honking horns. It's awesome. I'm heading up to SF to go party with the rest of the fans. Can't wait for the WS!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Thanks guys! We are going nuts here. I live in a suburb 15 miles south of SF and people are here in the streets yelling and honking horns. It's awesome. I'm heading up to SF to go party with the rest of the fans. Can't wait for the WS!
Reminds me when the rangers won the AL pennant I'm 15 mins away from the ballpark but I swear I heard the roars from the ballpark. Should be a fun series Joey.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'm happy the Giants (NL West Team) are going to the World Series. Glad to see your team win, Joey.

:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Somehere up there my father is laughing down on me...He was a staunch Giants fan and hated it when they moved to the west coast...

He took me to many games at Connie Mack when I was a kid...always to the Giant's games with Mays and McCovey....

Congrats to all who had the Giants...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I'm getting tired of all the cheerleading and ass-kissing around here. :yay

cassiusclay

EOG Master

nice job joey, the doctor said i will be fine, should have some scars from all the stitches but other than that i should be ok.