New Brandon Lang Interview Discusses Forum World

CY18

EOG Enthusiast
Hey everyone! I have a lot of friends over here who visit other forums. It's nice to finally sign up over here. I just wanted to share with all of you my interview with Brandon Lang.

He had a lot to say about his handicapping career and he had some tough words for the forum world. Thought you guys might want to comment.

Can read and listen to the interview below:

Brandon Lang/John Anthony: No Control in Last Five Year Gambling Role | CY Interview

Hope Vejo, JK and everyone else over here are doing well.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: New Brandon Lang Interview Discusses Forum World

Welcome to EOG

Brandon LINK or whatever name he goes by today (See Stu Feiner's You Tube clip on this topic - normally Feiner is a bigger douchebag than Lang but in a clip he has all of LINK'S names from the past and it is hysterical) is a FUCKING LIAR who SUCKS at what he does. He speaks out of both ends of his ASS - the one below his waist and the one on his shoulders. If Lang told me this month is October I'd bet it was ANY MONTH but October - and I would cash

I could only read a few lines before I both vomited and laughed my ass off at this ASS but the part that thes picks he gave out weren't the ones he wanted to give out is so stupid NO ONE BELIEVES IT!

I hope you enjoyed your time with him - but your piece is pure SHIT! NOT becausde of anything you did but: You can't get Chicken Salad out of Chicken SHIT............and you spoke to the latter. My guess is LINK had to wipe his nose a lot during this piece because he shoved it so far up your ass with lies it even made him sick

WARNING to all here: CY18 might be good at what he does - but you won't be able to read/listen to more than a few seconds without wanting to pound your head against the wall in frustration at reading/listening to LINK spew his SHIT

Its so funny these things always come up during football. And that all these gambling experts are all focusing on football (mostly NFL) which is just about the worst sucker sport in existence to actually make money on.

Then he uses all the nice catch phrases.

But what is really awesome is how he blames his losing record on signing a bad contract and having people using his name that he didnt like.

Which obviously makes it very easy to say he can make more money signing up with someone or selling his name (which is trash) than he can betting his picks. But of course he has to throw it in that he does very well betting his own plays.

Now I will say this, getting enough money down these days to actually makea living betting sports is very difficult, but not impossible. So anyone that actually has any sort of talent with it can still do well, and doesnt have to rely on selling their plays.

people that sell their plays do it for one reason...theyre in a no lose spot. And since most of the guys that sell cant pick their ass then theyre better off suckering people in.

As for what he says about the forums, well thats true I suppose. But really calling out the forums is just as easy as calling out idiots like him that scam people out of their money and sell desperate people hope.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Hey CY, If I was you I wouldn't want anyone to see or hear this interview. My buddy and I did some background work and came to the conclussion that Brandon Lang has some type of disorder and would be classified as a pathological liar. Other than getting the movie published we couldn't verify and Lang couldn't document any of his accomplishments. Most people who play golf with Bill Clinton or Michael Jordan have pictures taken with them. Lang had nothing. All of his accomplishments have no verification. He blames forumville but in reality forumville busted him and caught him in his lies. That's why he hates us so much. Even if he was forced to make plays he hit 44.8% over 5 years at the other site. That is big time fade material. As for his new site, he's losing there too. He's 15-19-2 so far in football this season. How is that winning? Let us know the next time you want to interview this con and we'll give you some great questions and insight to one of the biggest dirtbags to ever show up on the handicapping scene.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

CY, good to see ya............long time no see..........hope life is good for you.

Enjoyed the interview, although BL didn't look to bright on this answer after this weeks games..........

CY: Who is your Super Bowl matchup and who’s going to win? Have you thought about it yet?
BL: “Yeah. I have. In the AFC, I really believe the cream rising to the top will be the Ravens and the Chargers. I really believe both those teams come the end of the year. Do I think the Jets can possibly get there if Sanchez plays great? Absolutely cause of their defense. And if New England stays healthy, they really looked good offensively last week, but again, I feel the class, Jets, Ravens, Chargers.
NFC, I still believe it’s a three-headed race. I believe the Vikings with the way their defense looked against New Orleans. I believe Green Bay with their offense and I believe the Saints. If the Saints get home field advantage, it’s a tough place to win. Minnesota’s played them there tough twice. I believe those are your six teams if they stay healthy, barring injuries, those are the teams we’re gonna see left. If I had to pinpoint it right now, which I’m never right with this prediction, but I’ll make one for you anyway. I believe we could see a Ravens/Saints or Vikings and there’s your Super Bowl.”

CY18

EOG Enthusiast

Hope you're doing well Fish. Life is good. Continuing the interview journalist career after graduating from the University of Florida last year. I spoke with Lang in September. Sometimes we hold interviews for weeks, months depending on schedules.

J

joeybagadonuts

Not bad Yandeezy. I think that BL was lying through his teeth but at least you asked him about being a documented loser the last few years. It was a decent read. Thanks

CY18

EOG Enthusiast

Not bad Yandeezy. I think that BL was lying through his teeth but at least you asked him about being a documented loser the last few years. It was a decent read. Thanks

Joey, all one can do is ask the questions. Of course I was gonna ask him about his plays in recent years. That was the biggest topic. Hope you're well.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

CY - The initial question was fine. The problem was you didn't follow it up with another question that exposed that he is one of the worst all time handicappers. The follow up question should have been something like, OK then Brandon what percentage of the picks over the five years were yours and what percentage by other people like Steve Budin or Al Demarco/Rolli and what was your winning percentage? If he said anything other than 44-46% he is lying. In fact the other handicappers did much, much better than him. They would take over at times when Brandon was tanking big time and go on and win 55-60% for a month or six weeks while Brandon was either away filming his TV show or was in exile trying to get his head straight. Also in a radio interview Brandon had with some guy named Ferrell on Sirus Radio early in the football season Brandon claimed he was making picks for a few other made up names on that website. I don't think Brandon even realized how wrong that is. You should have also asked him about his Super Bowl made up 17-1-2 record? Out of nowhere he came out with a 13-0 record documented by no one. Then he touts how great he kept doing on the Super Bowls when in reality he was 3-1-1. Of his three wins two were ML plays at 2/1 and 3/1 odds where he took the favorite and they were 7 and 11 point favorites. His one Super Bowl loss of the five games was another 2/1 ML 7 point favorite. In reality based on money won he's 3-2-1 since he started giving out his Super Bowl picks. Big *ucking deal. Cy, are you catching on to where I'm going? The guy is a fraud and a pathological liar.

Heim

EOG Master

"Lang blames his ex-business partners and a bad contract as the reasons for his win/loss picking record over the five years that recently ended with the formation of a new partnership . He says he didn’t have control of his own product."

Give this guy credit he thinks of everything to bring in the new and out with the old....

He didn't have control over his own picks!?......LOL Everyone who knows him in Vegas say he controls everything.

Get ready for 'thenewandimprovedBrandonLang' when
this goes under.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Lang has already been shit canned from two flea bag tout operations. Now he's with the Eddie Roman Roach Motel. :LMAOWhat will his excuse be when this venture doesn't work out? He's sailing right along with a football record of 16-19-2 and he's bragging about how great things are going. :+clueless

CY18

EOG Enthusiast

Cy18...good to see you over here at EOG...don't be a stranger....

Thanks Vejo. My home will always be SportsPrescription Sports Betting Forum - The Front Page. I have enjoyed my numerous years with WhaleWager in my spare time from my various media projects. I'll be happy to come by your forum from time to time.

I appreciate the enthusiastic posters in this thread who've had a lot to say. They know the industry. They are insiders and sharps.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Aftr Lang lost tonight he's 16-20-2. This is what his website should say:

MY WEBSITE

MY LIES

MY LOSERS

CY, your probably a nice guy but if you interviewed Bernie Madoff he'd probably come off as likeable if you didn't know his life story.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

If the EOG crowd roasts Fezzik, then they're going to barbecue a guy like Lang.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

No problem with Fezzik. Kelly, what are your thoughts on Lang?:+clueless

Mammon

EOG Master

Not really....

Cmon Mammon, any baseball talk going on in Philly, since our Phils were ousted?

You can't see it VD. 2 days later bump of his own site.

Nothing in Philly except Romero is gone.....

Mammon

EOG Master

Moyer gone too...

He wants to pitch more and not go the coaching route for now.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I see it Mammon, but over here at EOG it is not an us against them thing....I have no problem with a respected poster with his own site....

Mammon

EOG Master

Francouer platooning with Domonic Brown maybe. Swisher even brought up there. Lee rumors if we ditch Blanton's salary.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

CY18....Lang is a seller.....and I am not buying.....

He is good at what he does...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Francouer platooning with Domonic Brown maybe. Swisher even brought up there. Lee rumors if we ditch Blanton's salary.

I suggest get rid of Victorino and try to resign Werth...

We don't need Francouer or Swisher...we already have Mayberry...

Mammon

EOG Master

Both pop up kings: Rollins and Victorino have to go. Shane may have some trade value.

"tough to match your energy!" ............lol. That's because Matt smokes weed with Willie Nelson, not snorting lines of coke.

Don't miss next week's interview when CY talks with Jack Price.

CY18

EOG Enthusiast

For the record Mammon, I welcome everyone's perspective after I cover someone. I enjoy the engaging conversation that people can have about something. That's what I enjoy doing most. You have to bring things to people. They're not likely going to find it with so many distractions on the Internet. People need to be shown.

Thanks as well for your perspective VD. It's always nice to hearing from you. I haven't logged in here in over a week and was looking through some PMS and saw the thread had some new responses.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I tried to tell Mammon in a nice way to have some respect for others and start talking about sports...he took me literally....

Again, you are welcome here anytime CY18 and bring Whale with you....

coloradobuff

EOG Veteran

lang had been exposed for awhile and he finally got canned like he should have years ago..

CY18

EOG Enthusiast

I tried to tell Mammon in a nice way to have some respect for others and start talking about sports...he took me literally....

Again, you are welcome here anytime CY18 and bring Whale with you....

I don't mind coming on here and other forums from time to time.

I'm waiting for you and Whale to have to some kind of contest whether it be weight losing or pie eating. Would make for great traffic. (Note: This is obviously a joke in good humor for all wondering..)

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I don't mind coming on here and other forums from time to time.

I'm waiting for you and Whale to have to some kind of contest whether it be weight losing or pie eating. Would make for great traffic. (Note: This is obviously a joke in good humor for all wondering..)

I will opt for the pie eating...LOL....

My girlfriend has me walking again...