BetPhoenix NFL Pick The Loser Tie-break

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Tie break will be as follows for each week since we are down to the final 4:

TB: Total offensive yards (rushing+passing) for the team you select for the week.

ex: If you select Dallas for this week your tie-break would be the total offensive yards they have in the game.

If 2+ people lose in the same week the tie-breakers go to the poster that guessed closest to the total yards (doesn't matter if the guess is over or under the actual total) of the team they selected for the game that week.

Re: BetPhoenix NFL Pick The Loser Tie-break

I think we dont need a tiebreak if others agree I think its stupid for guessing total yards as a way to break a tie in a LMS contest

If 3 people go out the same week they split 2nd,3rd and 4th place If 2 go out same week they split 3rd and 4th place money.

If all 4 go out same week keep going until next week

what do others think?

Iona

EOG Dedicated

Diogee,

If it's OK with you, BetPhoenix, EOG, the Three other finalists etc... I would just say we split the free play as Wrigley suggested.

Miners26

EOG Veteran

Doesn't matter to me, whatever the majority decides is okay with me so I'll let you guys decide.

Good luck this week all.

diogee

I have no say on any of this but will pm blondie about it.

PO69

EOG Master

We might as well just post our tiebreakers guys. I mean we all still win something anyway. If someone beats me on my tiebreaker, then more power to them.

My tiebreaker is

I am assuming NET YARDS

If total yards and not NET yards, then I will take 434

diogee

Rushing + passing yards...total yards per espn box score.

I pm'd blondie to see what she says...best to post tb just in case.

PO69

EOG Master

But you still have to say whether it is net yards or not. They give both results

PO what does passing yards or rushing yards have to do with a LMS contest there was no TB when contest started so why make one up 10 weeks in to it

PO69

EOG Master

Dont know, but if 2 of us made it until the last week of the season, then certainly there would be a tiebreaker. It doesnt kill us to have one right now. We are all making some money. If I lose due to the tiebreaker, then that will be fine with me. I still had a shot either way. I really do like the twist where it is based on our "winning pick" being what we base our tiebreaker on. This way, no one can use the "price is right" strategy to beat someone else. It is a nice idea for the tiebreaker in my opnion

Lets just use the tiebreaker each week. No reason to argue about it either way. It will probably help you out anyway Wrigley. You need to post your tiebreaker this week Wrigley

Iona

EOG Dedicated

OK, my tie breaker is 385 yards for the Dallas Cowboys.

GL guys.

PO69

EOG Master

By the way, can we get an update of the teams that we have chosen? I am starting to get to where I have no idea who to take each week. This week was pretty easy, but next week wont be easy

diogee

Blondie said sure to the splitting of the prizes if agreed upon.

Taken from the week 8 thread

<iframe width='700' height='600' frameborder='0' src='https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AuXYUSEc-rrndHZVTl82cFhjemp3Z1YzODQ2SlRqWkE&hl=en&single=true&gid=0&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

PO69

EOG Master

Thanks, I mainly wanted to see who other players have picked