Seanie Mac 30 Coin Flips in 30 days

Re: Seanie Mac 30 Coin Flips in 30 days

fuck me and using pinny's lines lol. I pushed on BG, and actually won on the Bengals with 6.5 monday.

UConn +6

got caught up with poker and didn't even get ND in, figures. It was between ND and Rice, Rice decided to give up a 73 yard TD with 90 seconds left up 2, I had +4.5. They lost by 5, had it 1st and goal at the end tho. That one I did get in tho, again, figures

back on track @ 8-6. This one is tough, hoping for an eagles 3pt win

Skins +3 1/2

Thanks John, I can barely remember easy ones, but I can recall most of the bad beats I've taken over the years. Jack King was so correct.

512 TWolves +9.5

Gonna try the younger and very athletic home dog tonight to give it their all against the Champs. I love young home dogs, and here almost getting 10. Lakers while still dominant aren't spring chickens anymore and Minny loves to push the ball. 3rd road game in 4 nights for the Lakeshow, let's hope for a little fatigue in this one.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Seanie's 1-4 in his last five plays. Let's pick it up, son.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

hey seanie, let's change from coin flipping to picking teams out of hat
...:LMAOit's all for good fun.........

Comepletely slipped my mind my fault, just remembered now. I'll post 3 plays tomorrow. Got sidetracked on some stuff. Knew Brick was gonna get me

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Expect Rogue Scholar to rip your ass, literally and figuratively.

Had a bookie cancel a winning 4 team parlay, $100 to win $1000 on Sunday. Xavier, JK's Minny pick, Eagles Under, and Eagles -3.5. Been out of and pisses off, got killed on Sunday and that parlay woulda put me up $225 for the week. My guess is he got buried and needed my losses to cover some others winnings.

coversspread

EOG Member

Comepletely slipped my mind my fault, just remembered now. I'll post 3 plays tomorrow. Got sidetracked on some stuff. Knew Brick was gonna get me

Lots of time left to get your 30 plays in. Sorry to hear about the parlay snafu. That sucks ! GL

Yea I know damn well I put that parlay in because I messed up and actually meant to take the Giants instead of Eagles. My online account with him is now closed and he won't respond to me via text or phone calls. oh well fuck him, broke ass bookie, I'm up on him anyway.

3 for Wednesday

704 Charlotte -5.5
710 Orlando -4.5
747 UConn +4.5

I like UConn alot with Kemba Walker to cause problems on offense and defense to diaper dandy Brandon Knight. All of Calipari's teams run through the PG. I expect Calhoun to apply alot of pressure on the young team to disorient them and attempt to slow them down.

Kentucky was 3-17 from 3 in their last game.

Expect Rogue Scholar to rip your ass, literally and figuratively.
Feeling a little sore back there, are you John? Not to worry, you can always fudge the grading and emerge with a winning record. I doubt anybody's even watching.

:+textinb3

UK looks so young right now, Kemba is torching Knight, and the UConn D is stifling them tonight. boom motherfuckin boom. I have more on UConn than I did with Louisville over Butler

Yea I know damn well I put that parlay in because I messed up and actually meant to take the Giants instead of Eagles. My online account with him is now closed and he won't respond to me via text or phone calls. oh well fuck him, broke ass bookie, I'm up on him anyway.

3 for Wednesday

704 Charlotte -5.5
710 Orlando -4.5
747 UConn +4.5

I like UConn alot with Kemba Walker to cause problems on offense and defense to diaper dandy Brandon Knight. All of Calipari's teams run through the PG. I expect Calhoun to apply alot of pressure on the young team to disorient them and attempt to slow them down.

Kentucky was 3-17 from 3 in their last game.

2-1, Charlotte was just an awful call and didn't even notice JK on the Knicks. I gotta go find what my record is overall.

Kemba Walker 23-3-6
Brandon Knight 6-2-5

UK FG% 36%
UK 3PT% 8-22 36%

UConn FG% 59%
UConn 3PT% 58%

UConn pressured and forced bad shots all game. UK controlled the boards but could not get any sort of rhythm as once again if you shut down a Calipari PG you shut down the whole team. Kemba Walker abused Knight on both ends all night. UConn was just far too experienced for a very young UK team. I couldn't believe UK was a 4.5 pt fav, I had this game at UConn -2.

This Kentucky team is not anything like last years team, there is no Patterson to go to when the youngsters struggle, there's no veteran presence to calm them down or take a game over. Knight isn't Wall, Rose, or Evans. Jones is very very good, prob further along than Cousins was last year at this time. They will get better by time the SEC season starts, but they are vastly overrated right now. Cal will get that fixed.

I'm not sure UConn is this good, or Mich St and UK aren't that, but Walker is the truth. UConn just reminded everyone the Big East is still the best conference in the Nation.

Maui Inviational is my fav preseason tourney and it was another great one, with Chaminade embarrassing Oklahoma. That's one of Chaminade's best teams ever.

lordjeff

EOG Enthusiast

2-1, Charlotte was just an awful call and didn't even notice JK on the Knicks. I gotta go find what my record is overall.

Kemba Walker 23-3-6
Brandon Knight 6-2-5

UK FG% 36%
UK 3PT% 8-22 36%

UConn FG% 59%
UConn 3PT% 58%

UConn pressured and forced bad shots all game. UK controlled the boards but could not get any sort of rhythm as once again if you shut down a Calipari PG you shut down the whole team. Kemba Walker abused Knight on both ends all night. UConn was just far too experienced for a very young UK team. I couldn't believe UK was a 4.5 pt fav, I had this game at UConn -2.

This Kentucky team is not anything like last years team, there is no Patterson to go to when the youngsters struggle, there's no veteran presence to calm them down or take a game over. Knight isn't Wall, Rose, or Evans. Jones is very very good, prob further along than Cousins was last year at this time. They will get better by time the SEC season starts, but they are vastly overrated right now. Cal will get that fixed.

I'm not sure UConn is this good, or Mich St and UK aren't that, but Walker is the truth. UConn just reminded everyone the Big East is still the best conference in the Nation.

Maui Inviational is my fav preseason tourney and it was another great one, with Chaminade embarrassing Oklahoma. That's one of Chaminade's best teams ever.

good coaching trumps good recruiting regularly deeply satisfying win for coach calhoun- the only coach who despises UK coach calimari more than calhoun is former temple coach john chaney all about calimari's malfeasance when in charge at UMass

i view the current UK program in accounting inventory terms,LIFO- last in, first out

and who is running the library in philly these days?