OT: Does anyone own any cool sports collectibles?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Anything worth a pretty penny?

I have a signed Dan Majerle Suns Jersey... lol... no idea how much it's worth. The old jersey is probably worth more than the signature. No idea.

No, PO, don't try to sell us some of your stuff. :+textinb3

Just Win Baby

EOG Enthusiast
Re: OT: Does anyone own any cool sports collectibles?

all kinds of baseball stuff

hall of fame players collectible figurines,24K gold cards,shitloads of baseball cards and plates of players

rjt721

EOG Master

Have a 1972 Bruins Stanley Cup ring. My grandfather ran the ticket office at the old Boston Garden and was lucky enough to get one. He handed it down to my father, who then gave it to me.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Ive got his on my wall in my rec room....ain't worth a nickle but i think it is the greatest sports photo of all time

newport2

EOG Dedicated

I have 4 National Championship balls from the 1974-75 OU Sooners that are in mint condition. I turned down 15 grand a few years ago.

munson15

I want winners...

A 1951 Mickey Mantle rookie card, and a seat from the original 1923 Yankee Stadium would be my prized possessions.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

A 1951 Mickey Mantle rookie card, and a seat from the original 1923 Yankee Stadium would be my prized possessions.

Damn. Both nice collectibles...

Jealous of that MM rookie card :devil:

cheapseats

EOG Master

Got a game bat of Rex Hudler, not sure its worth anything more than firewood.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

I was a little boy trying to get autographs before a game. I was standing by the Cincinnati dugout and Pete Rose had just finished BP. He had chipped his bat and threw it to me on the roof of the dugout. He's still a bum, but I have his bat.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Have a 1972 Bruins Stanley Cup ring. My grandfather ran the ticket office at the old Boston Garden and was lucky enough to get one. He handed it down to my father, who then gave it to me.

I was at their clinching game in 1972. Bobby Orr was something else, particularly since Phil Esposito did not have a great series.

A baseball given to me by Manny Mota signed by Roberto Clemente

texansfan

EOG Master

An autographed swim suit by a Laguna Beach lifeguard given to me by RailBird.

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

I have 11 of the 500 HR club in baseball.. most of the old timers who were alive in the 70s-80s still to sign at card shows. Mantle/Williams/ Mays/Aaron/etc - this is a very nice ball

I also have a basketball signed by Jordan and Kobe both ....as well as a dimaggio and Mantle signed photo framed. :D

-stash

railbird

EOG Master

Older Brothers had some older baseball cards from the 1950's. Older neighborhood kids use to steal them from me.

Some autographs I have include: Wilt Chamberlain, Dan Marino (autographed menu from his restaurant), O.J. Simpson (USC hat), the entire 1991 Miami Hurricanes team on individual team cards, Santana Moss (football), Reggie Wayne, Clinton Portis, Dan Morgan, Ed Reed (and most of the early 2000s Canes players on footballs or 8.5" x 11" glossy pictures), Phil Esposito (puck), Tony Perez (baseball), Don Mattingly (baseball), Martin Brodeur (8.5" x 11" frame), Jerome Iginla (on a Flames puck), etc. etc. Perhaps my most prized sports memorabilia is just an authentic pair of Air Jordan V's in mint condition circa 1990.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I've got 2 Waynd Gretkes hockey sticks from when he was with Canadian team and LA.