Boise vs Nevada

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Boise vs Nevada

I think '14' will be the number however I expect 'rail' to release it at -13.5.

High Times

EOG Master

This game is in Reno?

14 points is insane. Nevada can beat them straight up!

There 4

Go bet your house on Boise State everyone

12io4j2w90

Nevada has actually played Boise State kind of tough recently, going 2-0-1 ATS in the last three meetings. OFcourse they are 0-9 against Boise State S/U, so let's not go crazy here. If Boise State wins and covers, they most likely will jump TCU in the BCS Poll. That is a lot to play for. Boise State is 8-2 ATS this season. Nevada is 5-5 ATS. I would preceed cautiously here,unless you get a Rialbird line of Boise -13.

lordjeff

EOG Enthusiast

is fresno states recent experience with these two teams(34-35 vs reno at home,0-51 at boise) relevant to this conversation?:+clueless

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

why?.....we will most liikely need nev + the points.id imagine we would be happy..now the bettors may be upset

Steak,

It's remarks like that one that shows me High doesn't have a clue about the booking business. Every square and his brother will be on Boise. And why wouldn't they... they've been blowing people out all year.

High Times

EOG Master

You guys are right.

If you guys get most of your bets on Boise State and they lose ONLY the players would be dumbfounded.

Not the bookmakers.

Even though it is still a bad line. All bookmakers care about is not getting every bet on 1 side.

kermit

EOG Enthusiast

Take boise State- 13 1/2 as nevada hasn't played a top 25 team all year. Utah was rated number 5 BCS and in all the polls with a creampuff schedule much like Nevada and We all know how that ended !

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

tough pick, Boise has a strong defense, Nevada does not. But Nevada can score all day long like Boise and even strong teams can get into trouble in tough road spots.

Only tough road game for Boise was at Virginia Tech, Boise won by 3 after Tech self destructed all 1st quarter.

I have to take Nevada +14.5

lordjeff

EOG Enthusiast

tough pick, Boise has a strong defense, Nevada does not. But Nevada can score all day long like Boise and even strong teams can get into trouble in tough road spots.

Only tough road game for Boise was at Virginia Tech, Boise won by 3 after Tech self destructed all 1st quarter.

I have to take Nevada +14.5

if field is assumed dry is this an Rx for an over 68 bet the highest total on the board west uf CUSA?

High Times

EOG Master

if field is assumed dry is this an Rx for an over 68 bet the highest total on the board west uf CUSA?

The OVER is by far the best bet in this game if the weather is good enough.

The weather is every thing if you bet the OVER. Just make sure there is little wind and no rain.

In fact if it is windy the Nevada +14 or more could be a lock!

The weather is every thing in this game.

Bad weather can be a help to the offense. They know what the play is and where it is suppose to go. The defense does not, and must react to what the offense does. Bad weather can be an asset to the offense, providing that there are no strong winds or a monsoon. A little rain never hurt any good offensive team.