I have the Suns-Rockets Total @...

PO69

EOG Master
Re: I have the Suns-Rockets Total @...

The Rockets announcers may have been on to something here.

The said that the air ducts may have been the Rockets for the first half from 3 point arc when they were 0 for 13. Well now in the second half they are 2-2 and Phoenix is 0 for 3 from the same side as the Rockets in the first half

PO69

EOG Master

You are right. I was talking about when it was 104.5 was when the line was 212. I wasnt talking about the closing line

PO69

EOG Master

Another $800 down the drain! The under looked really good for a while. Congrats to those guys who took the over

PO69

EOG Master

Its over, but if somehow the Rockets could hold Phoenix to only 20 points in the 4th quarter, then the under still has a shot. But that last second 3 pointer by Phoenix at the end of the third just really sucked

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Nash fucked up the whole thing. I 'capped the game with him out... definitely a mistake I made.

PO69

EOG Master

The Rockets have suprised me in this game. They have to be the best 3-9 team in history. They lost against the Lakers by 2 and San Antonio by 3 in overtime.

I wasnt expecting the Rockets to score 100 points of course.

Of course Phoenix is only shooting .552 and the Rockets are shooting a really good .472.

PO69

EOG Master

102-98 4 minutes left

But a close game is just what we wanted! Phoenix just used all of the 24 second clock and then missed their shot. A few more of those and this could be a nail biter for the 213.5\

How can the Rockets go over 100 points and shoot 2 for 20 from the 3 point arc.

PO69

EOG Master

My Phoenix moneyline play is a winner. But I didnt make that much with losing the under though