Jets -9, easiest winner you'll ever see.

Wade

EOG Master
Re: Jets -9, easiest winner you'll ever see.

since this is on tv we'll be seeing this.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GJYtojeKza4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GJYtojeKza4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Iona

EOG Dedicated

I will say this; they are due for an easy one.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

They should win, yes, but no team quarterbacked by Mark Sanchez is a lock to win a game, let alone win by ten.

Iona

EOG Dedicated

I have a Jets ticket (-8 1/2) from earlier this week.

I just think that Cincy has quit especially after allowing Buffalo to score 40+ unanswered points against them last week.....Yes, Buffalo. That said, the Jets have a way of keeping opponents in the game coupled with the revenge factor for the Bengals; the Jets put them out of the playoffs last season.

The Jets are the better team and will be looking to make a statement this week. I am with Flamingo, Jets roll.

As always, GL to all today.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

I almost never bet on the Jets, and NEVER in advance. I just haven't had much reason the last 41 years. But, when I was in the Hilton last August I bet on the Jets -3.5 points for tonight. I think Thanksgiving night is a tough spot for the visitor. Seems like a great bet, but it's the J E T S, so I am assuming nothing. They may cover, but they never make it easy. Don't put the mortgage on the Jets tonight.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

The schedule gets a lot tougher down the road to close out the regular season, but tonight even with both teams off a short week the Jets offense should be clicking on all cylinders. Cincinnati's secondary is very banged-up and the Bengals surrendered 316 passing yards and four TD throws to Buffalo's Ryan Fitzpatrick in the Bills' comeback victory Sunday. With Cincy reeling after blowing a 25 point lead to Buffalo, the lost season continues tonight at the Meadowlands as gang green establishes control early and rolls.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Yeah I'll definitely wait until it peaks.

Wade

EOG Master

books are licking their chops. i'll take +11 if it gets there. +11 is a great number.

Bengals have the revenge factor in this one. Be careful, Jets might win, but 9+ or double digits is alot to cough up here.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

This game is dejavu all over again. Werent the Bengals at the Jets in a game they 'didnt need' last season and they just tanked and lost by 30 with a total non try? I just cant imagine cincy is going to try really hard here. jets are hungry to smash someone, they've been in too many close games, those games take a lot out of you emotionally, i cant imagine Cincy is going to 'show up' here after last week. That was a collapse of epic proportions to a dreadful team, i cant imagine they're in the right frame of mind to come back on quick rest and put their bodies on the line in this spot.

Wade

EOG Master

everybody is on the jets. jb said it best if all five of us are on the jets then take the bengals.

cheapseats

EOG Master

yea, but the other side is that the jets are walking a fine line with the close, pull the win out of their ass games, agree they are better, however

I almost never bet on the Jets, and NEVER in advance. I just haven't had much reason the last 41 years. But, when I was in the Hilton last August I bet on the Jets -3.5 points for tonight. I think Thanksgiving night is a tough spot for the visitor. Seems like a great bet, but it's the J E T S, so I am assuming nothing. They may cover, but they never make it easy. Don't put the mortgage on the Jets tonight.

I actually feel it's tougher for the home team, many of the players have their families near the city they are playing in. Road team is fully focused on football being in a hotel for a few days. That's just my theory tho.

Wade

EOG Master

grab the bengals +11 -125 at phoenix. :devil:

Wade

EOG Master

great timeout by marvin lewis to make the kicker miss. jets down 4 at the half. 91023i2ndw;l

J

joeybagadonuts

Lets hope not since I have Cincy ML for game, +10 and +4 +165 2H and +325 2h ML.

J

joeybagadonuts

Ouch, horrible start to 2nd half

brians

EOG Dedicated

roughing the passer after a failed 4th & 1 ... plays like this are what make the Jets the Jets.

brians

EOG Dedicated

Just saw the replay on that penalty ... dubious call. Nonetheless, keeps the drive alive.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

I actually feel it's tougher for the home team, many of the players have their families near the city they are playing in. Road team is fully focused on football being in a hotel for a few days. That's just my theory tho.

You're right with respect to the holiday, but they get almost no time to practice and implement a game plan. I know the Jets were the only home team to win today, but the other 2 road teams were the superior teams today.