My friend wants me to place wager for him in Las Vegas, Nevada

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: My friend wants me to place wager for him in Las Vegas, Nevada

What will you receive for this "favor" you are doing for him? If you are referring to the Arizona-ASU game, you can make some money here. He is looking for an under of 51. The line in Vegas is 54.5 to 55. Justplae his wager, and hope that that the total 52-54. You middle him out.

He's talking about the Eagles game...

Static

EOG Addicted

10 % is my cut if wager is a win.

Hard because I am thinking maybe not place the bet. lol. I like the options that you posters posted. $$$ is in my hands

msftkid

EOG Addicted

This thread makes me PUKE Sounds like a bunch of poker players lets FUCK OUR FRIENDS

mr merlin

EOG Master

This thread makes me PUKE Sounds like a bunch of poker players lets FUCK OUR FRIENDS
I believe this whole thread is tongue in cheek sir.

Another good idea, is to not make the bet, again if he loses,keep the money, but if he wins... tell him you have decided he has a gambling problem , and for his own good you're keeping the money, cause giving him more will only feed his addiction and as a friend you cant do that. :thumbsup

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

OT but just wanted to let everyone know:

If sending money to family or friends by Western Union, it is lot cheaper to do it through most credit unions. Instead of paying $100 or more in fees, it only costs me around $20. I'm not sure what it would cost for sending $5K but it has to be more than $250.

Another cheap way I send money home is if the person has a Western Union Moneywise Visa (Its a prepaid Visa card). You can put a $1000 on the card for only $4.95. The person can then just withdraw the money out of an ATM machine or just use it for purchases. Even with the ATM fees plus the $4.95 fee, its a lot cheaper than sending WU the regular way. Whats also great about this card is that if I have a payout by WU coming, if I don't want to pick it up in person, I can just call WU up with the control number and my WU Moneywise Visa card number and have the money put on the card immediately.

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member

Seems time to quit referring to this guy as your ?friend?. Started out looking for fair compensation for making a long drive that for an unexplained reason the ?ther guy?can?t make, to how to screw the guy.

Plus, this guy must know nothing about sports betting if he can?t find a local or deposit onshore and make this bet. For sure he doesn?t know EOG exists. Yet he wants to bet $5000 on one game.

Strange story. But if you are going make post time you better get on the road from Texas to Vegas.

Static

EOG Addicted

What do you mean? I live n Las Vegas, Nevada.
Where's that imbecile Vincotti the Clownotti? :LMAO

I have money in hand praying for the over. lol

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member

Ah ok, thought you were both in Texas but he couldn?t make the drive. You were from Texas but now in live in Vegas. Anyway, hope it all works out.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Don't forget what a bunch of miserable chicken shvt CS'rs WU is. 5k would hit a SARS report so fast it would make your head spin.

Static

EOG Addicted

Wow lol I can not believe it. I made $5,000 tonight thanks to you kind posters. I called my friend Paul and acted sad on the phone. :LMAO
I am thinking bet it split it into 5 plays this football sunday.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Wow lol I can not believe it. I made $5,000 tonight thanks to you kind posters. I called my friend Paul and acted sad on the phone. :LMAO
I am thinking bet it split it into 5 plays this football sunday.
Congrats, so ya didn't make the bet huh? What were you gonna say if it won? A good one would be saying the line was huge and you got froze out at the window.