Should Roguey be allowed back in? Let's vote: Yes or No?

Should Roguey be allowed back in? Let's vote: Yes or No?

• YES

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • NO

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Should Roguey be allowed back in? Let's vote: Yes or No?

No

he is nothing but a cancer to this site JMHO

most likely though VD will cave into the pressure and let the weirdo back in

all sites should allow posters that fantasize about little boys post

unfucking real

i wish JK had some balls and backed up VD's decision but it looks like he doesn't so...

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

Hadn't seen his name around. Just figured he was hanging out in bathroom stalls with George Micheal.......

I dont even understand why he was banned in the first place . If you dont like what he writes dont read it. Pretty simple.

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

Why not? I realize a large percentage of his posts aren't gambling related, and he is almost impossible to please, but his posts are always well crafted and he brings up valid points a majority of the time. I think he keeps everyone on their toes and should be allowed to come back.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Rogue should be allowed to return, but only if he promises to enter through the backdoor.:yay

Blondie

EOG Master

You better be offering your backdoor John...

mr merlin

EOG Master

Let him back in and lets all be friends! :thumbsup

the ban was for a couple weeks or permanent?
I may start to have withdraws from the negative schtick after 2 weeks.
He's a 1 trick pony, many other pastures to roam for him.

Blondie

EOG Master

the ban was for a couple weeks or permanent?
I may start to have withdraws from the negative schtick after 2 weeks.
He's a 1 trick pony, many other pastures to roam for him.

Two weeks I believe is what was said...

Which considering it has been a few days it would be around a week or a week and a half from now.

Really not that long of a time in the overall scheme of things.

J

joeybagadonuts

I vote yes considering he did nothing to be banned in the first place

Yes, he is an intelligent poster and brings up good arguments. His sexual preferences shouldn't matter....as long as he tones down the gay avatars.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted

Agree on all counts....I went through his last dozen or so posts here last night, was actually floored that RS was the one banned, and not a few of the people slinging some shockingly offensive shit his way...Almost seemed as though a mistake had been made, and someone clicked the wrong username to be banned.

Seriously, this just makes no sense to me at all....I can see why some posters and employees may not like the guy for whatever reasons, but, what exactly did RS do, that warranted a ban?? Did RS slander another poster here? Did RS stalk other posters around the forum, berating and slandering posters with vile, false accusations about their personal lives?

Never noticed RS doing it...Pretty easy to locate 5 or 6 others who have though, just search RS'
s last dozen posts, see how many times he is called "faggot" and/or "Pedophile"..

Ah fuck it, i actually don't care to be honest, just a bit confused by it all....

Carry on.... :cheers

I vote yes considering he did nothing to be banned in the first place

I dont even understand why he was banned in the first place . If you dont like what he writes dont read it. Pretty simple.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

has he ever said a kind word to or about anyone?
i agree he is intellectual/intelligent.
yet, his words provoke, do not inform
or teach anything

cheapseats

EOG Master

let him back in subject to all ridicule that the gallery can throw at him...reintrocution fee for about a month

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Agree on all counts....I went through his last dozen or so posts here last night, was actually floored that RS was the one banned, and not a few of the people slinging some shockingly offensive shit his way...Almost seemed as though a mistake had been made, and someone clicked the wrong username to be banned.

Seriously, this just makes no sense to me at all....I can see why some posters and employees may not like the guy for whatever reasons, but, what exactly did RS do, that warranted a ban?? Did RS slander another poster here? Did RS stalk other posters around the forum, berating and slandering posters with vile, false accusations about their personal lives?

Never noticed RS doing it...Pretty easy to locate 5 or 6 others who have though, just search RS'
s last dozen posts, see how many times he is called "faggot" and/or "Pedophile"..

Ah fuck it, i actually don't care to be honest, just a bit confused by it all....

Carry on.... :cheers

uncle B

why dont you just say my name and stop beating around the bush?

i guess you enjoy other posters that use child like pictures of naked kids as their avatars even if they are of age

those type of people personally disgust me

but thats just me.

last i checked this is a sports gambling forum.

carry on:cheers

polls are for strippers and vaulters.

I think I can guess which one Kinger is.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted

uncle B

why dont you just say my name and stop beating around the bush?

Actually, i was just too lazy to go back again today to see who had said what....I just knew it was a few different posters, didn't see the need to dig up specific names, but, no, i wasn't singling you out.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED BACK INTO THE FORUM WE NEED POSTERS.

NOW THAT BEING SAID THIS GUY BETTER NOT BOTHER MY BUDDY BIG DADDY 12io4j2w90

I can see jeantownbim and digbaddy looking just like those guys on the show jackass....the big one and the midget, they wear diapers and the big one chases the little one around.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I wouldn't stand a chance in that poll....thanks for the support....
The reason one of your mods started the thread and poll, is because you were wrong to ban him, and he's trying to give you an out to let him back.:doh1 Haven't you figured out yet that being a leader doesn't mean you need to make the hard decisions. It means you have to refrain from the impulse to make the stupid ones.

The reason one of your mods started the thread and poll, is because you were wrong to ban him, and he's trying to give you an out to let him back.:doh1 Haven't you figured out yet that being a leader doesn't mean you need to make the hard decisions. It means you have to refrain from the impulse to make the stupid ones.
agree here too.

nok1122

EOG Addicted

if you let him in, make him post 2 or 3 picks a week, at least, otherwise why the fuck would i read any gay shit he writes, waste of space this is suppose to be a gambling forum, i give a shit what a faggot think about a life, all i want to know if team A going to cover over team B, taking up the ass must be tough, but not ass tough as picking games. And we got to put up with gay avatars, fuck that.

Apple

Banned

Yes, he is an intelligent poster and brings up good arguments. His sexual preferences shouldn't matter....as long as he tones down the gay avatars.

This.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

if you let him in, make him post 2 or 3 picks a week, at least, otherwise why the fuck would i read any gay shit he writes, waste of space this is suppose to be a gambling forum, i give a shit what a faggot think about a life, all i want to know if team A going to cover over team B, taking up the ass must be tough, but not ass tough as picking games. And we got to put up with gay avatars, fuck that.

I continually asked him for his tennis selections and advice, but he wanted no part of it...he said he wanted money and why should he waste his time...he was giving his input to others on a different forum...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Making decisions in the military was way easier than making them on a gambling and sports forum.....

skrtelfan

EOG Addicted

I continually asked him for his tennis selections and advice, but he wanted no part of it...he said he wanted money and why should he waste his time...he was giving his input to others on a different forum...

Why the hell does he owe you or anyone else his tennis selections? This nonsense of "him not having EOG's back" is truly ridiculous.

If I go to the Vikings game today and wear a Buffalo Bills Jersey and cheer on the Bills and Boo the Vikings should I be ejected from the Metrodome?? Since I dont have the Vikings back and its the Vikings stadium and most will be cheering on the Vikings.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

If I go to the Vikings game today and wear a Buffalo Bills Jersey and cheer on the Bills and Boo the Vikings should I be ejected from the Metrodome?? Since I dont have the Vikings back and its the Vikings stadium and most will be cheering on the Vikings.

true..but if you walk into a bar and all you do is bitch non stop for 4 months no matter what ownership does...does that bar have the right to ask you not to frequent their establishment?

always two sides. sort of like a site ripping rouge non stop but as soon as he is banned elsewhere, they come rushing to his defense.

always two sides to every agenda.