MannyLovvitto

carolinakid

Banned
The next time you come into my threads and make up a lie about me sir, you better have some evidence to back it up or me and you will have a major problem punk ck

PO69

EOG Master
Re: MannyLovvitto

Ck, you do know who MannyLovitto is right??

OK I will give you a hint in case you dont. He is the most hated MOD in the history of forums, although he is no longer a MOD at least under his previous handle. He is a racist fool or at least he was 2 years ago

carolinakid

Banned

PO69 i dont but are you talking about steve boy that pushes pot down everybody that will listen ck

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Stopped coming into his threads and bothering him, Barman. Your posts will be moved to the asylum.

carolinakid

Banned

wow i didnt know that was my buddy bar or should i say Steve, man if it is what a tool that guy is.The pot has really screwed him up bad over the yrs with his thinking to be sure.What a loser ck

PO69

EOG Master

You should see Barman racist post at therx over the past few years. Or better yet, check him out in all of the political forums. He has been quieter since everyone realized that Obama is a tool and he is killing us all

carolinakid

Banned

Yes he had a hard on for some time with Obama, and now i see why he said i use a hidden ip, as he will put up a thread etc on nba plays for 2 weeks or more at the rx and never hardly get any views at the rx over that period of time.If i wanted to use a hidden id i would go back and bs on people like him that does nothing for the forum, but imo im a little more mature than that ck

PO69

EOG Master

Well he always attacked ANYONE who was a Republican from what I can remember. Maybe I am wrong. But he is a racist.

Kinger you would be proud of me. My wife is of hispanic origin. She doesnt speak Spanish very well, but her grandmother was born in Mexico

carolinakid

Banned

Willy bar is one of the biggest joke on the net.He writes 50 words about a subject and it is worthless in the end.ck

The next time you come into my threads and make up a lie about me sir, you better have some evidence to back it up or me and you will have a major problem punk ck

Careful boy.....you get that blood pressure up and your doctor will be giving you a lecture.

All good.....If you're blood pressure hasn't spiked at least a half dozen times in your past 3+ months of steadily losing CFB/NFL and NBA, it should be able to hold firm against anything that I might post here when making fun of your imaginary wagering strategies.

I like Bardude. Guy cracks me up.

word....we enjoy having fun but it does put an onus on the Reader to have a humor quotient of at least 110.

A literacy level above about sixth or seventh grade also helps, which is where the boy from Carolina seems to most often stub his cyber toe

cheers

newport2

EOG Dedicated

All good.....If you're blood pressure hasn't spiked at least a half dozen times in your past 3+ months of steadily losing CFB/NFL and NBA, it should be able to hold firm against anything that I might post here when making fun of your imaginary wagering strategies.
I get it!

carolinakid

Banned

Hey Manny or pot head might be the best name for you.fuk off and stay out of my thread here.Yor are a damn joke and could not win on a season if you even stop smoking pot , now go back and KISS wil balls sak......ck

carolinakid

Banned

One more thing Bar this boy from carolina will just show you in real life who the boy and who the man is, i welcome the day to just show you what this boy as you call me can do, you a big guy it seems with the talk on the net, i would like to show you in real life how to back up that talk.ck

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Well he always attacked ANYONE who was a Republican from what I can remember. Maybe I am wrong. But he is a racist.

Kinger you would be proud of me. My wife is of hispanic origin. She doesnt speak Spanish very well, but her grandmother was born in Mexico
No one is married to your fat ass, and no one is proud of a woman who marries you. I can only imagine how hideous she is.

Lebowski

EOG Member

i see ck is begging for a job over here...must be hitting a rough patch after the rx canned ur ass

carolinakid

Banned

LEB why in the heck do trolls has a say in any thing.i just trying to help out and the rx did not can my ass, dam you guys think you know something and try to act all big and you know nothing.I stop on my own so im sorry for busting your bubble on that.i love sports and love to help out, unlike people like you that know nothing and want to be a bully on the net.O by the way Lwb fuk off.ck by the way life is great here and heading down to Jamica for christmas.....ck

BUMPing one of my favorite Threads ever here at EOG

Mangled Syntax, junior high level illiteracy, huffing & puffing threats from an overweight, high blood pressure 51 year old man......Man I tell ya, this is the Thread that keeps on giving