Which poster(s) would make it as being a TOUT

newport2

EOG Dedicated
Re: Which poster(s) would make it as being a TOUT

From 1976-86, I owned and operated a very well known tout service. I was too honest, and learned to loathe the scapegoats on the other end of the phone.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

From 1976-86, I owned and operated a very well known tout service. I was too honest, and learned to loathe the scapegoats on the other end of the phone.

And unless you hit 55% for that ten year period, I am sure that they came to loathe you.

Guys, if touts knew what they were doing, they would not waste their time and money trying to push their product on to other people. They would just wager that money themselves. Anyone that can hit 60% consistantly over the years is going to make themselves a nice living.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Guys, if touts knew what they were doing, they would not waste their time and money trying to push their product on to other people. They would just wager that money themselves. Anyone that can hit 60% consistantly over the years is going to make themselves a nice living.

That is like saying if an American corporation makes so much money selling their product to Americans, why would they want to waste their time and money selling it to Europeans and Asians.

If a tout regularly hits between 55% and 60%, why would he not want to make extra coin selling those picks?

Don't bring up tennis around, Winky. He'll come in with a crazy post like this:

I recall when I played ANA KOURNIKOVA. I would make her hold my RACKET and I would AIM my BALLS toward her. I'd be screaming, 15 love, 30 love, 40 love. She'd be dripping wet WITH SWEAT. Point, GAME, BOINK TIME

She was a B in bed, but an A in the park restroom.
:LMAO

Becasue he could make more money taking the money that he spends on things like 800 numbers, advertising, credit card processing fees, office space if the tout is not running an operation from is residence, and other expenses, and just wagering that money on games. With ove 600 touts out there, the competition is very tough. Add on the pressure of "having to be right" and you can see why being a tout is not the easiest profession in the world, and why so many fail at it, even though they may have had a very successful year or two.