The Patriots are amazing!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
What you have to understand is that they are rebuilding. Look at all the players they have lost from Seymore to Rodney harrison, Bruschi and so many more players. Instead of turing into mediocraty, they still are a playoff caliber team. Big win today for Patriot fans.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: The Patriots are amazing!

Yes, he is a great coach. He turned the Pats into winners when they previously never won.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Let's be honest though Tom...they may not even make the playoffs.

Iceman

EOG Addicted

Bottom line they have a hall of fame quarterback in the prime of his career which is the ultimate recipe for success in the NFL.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

i loved it when he walked off before the first
half ended. i'm not impressed when coaches
hide their emotions. it's not natural.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Pats need serious rebuilding on defense. They get it next year with 8 picks in the first 4 rounds which they probably turn into 12 in rounds 2-4. After that they win 2 or 3 more over the next few years.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Patriots do it again. Team is pretty amazing with like 3 rooks starting on "D"....

It was good to see Favre wacked today. He caught a buzz.....

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

THEY ALSO GOT THE OVER ON THAT LAST RUN BY A HALF POINT :houra IF THEY DIDNT SCORE ON THAT LAST PLAY I HAVE NO DOUBT THEY WOULD HAVE KICKED THE FIELD GOAL AND F-CKED UP MY OVER

I GRIN :+textinb1 WHEN I WIN

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

THEY ALSO GOT THE OVER ON THAT LAST RUN BY A HALF POINT :houra IF THEY DIDNT SCORE ON THAT LAST PLAY I HAVE NO DOUBT THEY WOULD HAVE KICKED THE FIELD GOAL AND F-CKED UP MY OVER

I GRIN :+textinb1 WHEN I WIN

I had it too Jim. I also had the Pats straight up. WHen Brady just sneaked it 2 straight plays, I was pissed. And the TD was on a review. Game of inches with the Nigerian Football League.