Denver Broncos fire Josh McDaniels

Re: Denver Broncos fire Josh McDaniels

hehe, like how they said he was the coach for 2011 only last week.
Singletary needs to be next
followed by the bengals stooge.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

As a fan since our FIRST SB trip - I AM ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATED Doogie since the day he got hired and KNEW he was in far over his head. I said at the time and still insist Steve Spagnuolo was the guy who shoulda been hired and NOTHING has changed my mind since

Doogie got hired because, unlike Shanny, he was cheap and could be pushed around (which is why Spags never got hired)

In 2011 Bowlen now has to pay THREE Head Coaches...........last year of Shanny's deal, Doogie and whoever he hires next

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Kubiak could be in Denver.

Maybe - he will be out of a job in a few weeks

HOWEVER - not sure that is the right way to go. As I said at the time Doogie was hired - AWFUL hire because offense is NOT the problem - DEFENSE is which is why I said Spags was the guy they shoulda hired and I am 100% DEAD ON RIGHT here

Kubiak would be a great hire as far as fan recognition and a name from the past but I'm not sure it is the best move. Defense will still be a problem unless he brings in someone with a proven record. They can do worse but they can also do better

CC: Chilly will get hired in Denver when HELL FREEZES OVER

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Is it a bigger indictment on the coach or the play of the Cardinals that Denver will be about a 5 point favorite in the desert?

cheapseats

EOG Master

Urban Myer will be the next HC in Denver,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you heard it hear first.